Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 93. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Announcement

Calling all community members and newbies who wish to join the community please follow these steps

Copy and paste

~Lauda
~cryptodevil

or any other ass hat you feel, in to your settings and Submit.

This will effectively neuter the queer cat Lauda, and his cock sock CryptoDevil from our community.

Our community is bigger than they are, so lets silence them for good.

No one gives a shit you know... there is no community anymore, only you retards left on the sinking ship
You can scam eachother now
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
By the way, the price doesnt grow because big money never trust to yobit, But nobody sell also for a long time, why? because we don`t want
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Attention, cryptodevil is back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person.  Wink Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When CryptoDevil controls what you 'know' about this coin and what you believe it to be, he can keep this charade going for as long as he want's until, eventually, as *will* happen, the newbies stop buying Signatum and start trying to sell off their own coins, causing a final crash in the price as CryptoDevil switches his bots off and exit's out of the announcement thread.

Then he will move on to FUDDing another 'innovative' coin indiscriminately attacking its community, and repeat the whole thing again.

That is the scam. That is what a dirty scam, fraud creature is.

lets be honest, if the guy had any morals or obligation to do justice, he would attack the Devs of any scam coin, hunt them down maybe, expose anyone with hard facts who was defrauding, but he doesn't he attacks the the

community, those that have bought in or potentially hold the coin, that is not exposing a scam, that is the scam.

Claiming the community to be victims, then you attack them, what a disgusting low life.

""Invariably the pump is short-lived, with any price increase on the market allowing them to offload more SIGT in return for BTC and, when the price drops back down""

All you write happens with every coin, so why you`d post in each forum thread the same info?

you keep insult people here
Announcement

Calling all community members and newbies who wish to join the community please follow these steps

Copy and paste

~Lauda
~cryptodevil

This will effectively neuter the queer cat Lauda, and his cock sock CryptoDevil from our community.

Our community is bigger than they are, so lets silence them for good.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
it's not really true...
if i m bot and buy 2 btc of sigt from my bot friend  .. volume increase of 2 btc but
if my friend bot sell 2 btc the volume drecrease of 2 btc..
so or this bot like to play at this game all day, and that means the scam you proclaim don't work or you are not right

Wow. Just. Wow.

That is a stunning display of ignorance. Truly stunning.

If A sells 1BTC worth of SIGT to B and then B sells those 1BTC worth of SIGT to A then the trading 'volume' will show two trades with a total value of 2BTC.

I don't think I can make this any simpler to understand.

yuo right..
so this "scam" it losing all in fee? if as you say the volume is fake?

No this scam is not losing their money in fees, because in amongst the 30+ bitcoin in fake hand-to-hand bot trades will be some newbies actually believing the lies promoted by the scammers and buying some of those coins thinking it will 'moon' and make them rich. The coins they are buying will be coming from the people operating the trading bots. The trading bots keep the coin price artificially high so that they can offload their bags to newbie buyers at the highest price possible.

As well as simply being able to fake daily volume and trading activity, in order to con people into believing it is a legit coin, the scammers routinely will attempt to profit from faking a sudden surge in interest off the back of false 'industry interest' posts and talk of how the switch to PoS will result in an increase in price, with plenty of sock-puppet posts pretending to be users voicing their excitement at such 'news'.

Invariably the pump is short-lived, with any price increase on the market allowing them to offload more SIGT in return for BTC and, when the price drops back down, they can choose where to set the 'bottom' for their bots and, in some cases, will buy some more SIGT at the lower price with the intention of selling them off again on the next fake pump.

When the 'dev team' controls what you 'know' about this coin and what you believe it to be, they can keep this charade going for as long as they want until, eventually, as *will* happen, the newbies stop buying their constant lies and hype and start trying to sell off their own coins, causing a final crash in the price as the scammers switch the bots off and exit out of the market through dumping whatever they can on to it.

Then they will move on to hyping another 'innovative' clonecoin under new forum accounts and repeat the whole thing again.

That is the scam. That is what pump-and-dump means.
Announcement

Copy and paste

~Lauda
~cryptodevil

Our community is bigger than they are, so lets silence them for good, they are nothing more than disgusting, low life creatures

fake volume- that is exchanges thing. chinese were banned for that on bitcoin in past. polo did it all last year. yobit is doing it all the time. that bot on yobit i saw a year ago the same 1 coin buying
THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person. Wink Smiley
Activity: 87
Can I mine this coin with iMac i5 with Nvidia can you tell me is it profitable? Other than mining and exchange other mean of getting this coin maybe? I am new to all this..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Attention, cryptodevil is back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !! Shocked Wink Smiley
I don't think IF there are real investors left in this project they care about "FUD" on this forum TBH
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Guys, finally cryptopia did fix their wallet!
I saw my old deposited SIGT on this stock exchange balance
and I did request withdraw order.
They did paid instantly.
I thought to sell it yobit, but I will not sell this great coin
for estimated amount at 4 cents for each coin.

Cheers!
Attention, cryptodevil is back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !! Shocked Wink Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
it's not really true...
if i m bot and buy 2 btc of sigt from my bot friend  .. volume increase of 2 btc but
so or this bot like to play at this game all day, and that means the scam you proclaim don't work or you are not right

Wow. Just. Wow.

If A sells 1BTC worth of SIGT to B and then B sells those 1BTC worth of SIGT to A then the trading 'volume' will show two trades with a total value of 2BTC.

yuo right..
so this "scam" it losing all in fee? if as you say the volume is fake?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
it's not really true...

Wow. Just. Wow.

Every time Cryptodevil posts I know it's a good time to buy more SIGT.

wrong it's a good time to sell higt and buy after 1 hour low :-)
Activity: 84
Every time Cryptodevil posts I know it's a good time to buy more SIGT.
it's not really true...
Activity: 21
cryptodevil big scamers uwaga !
Pages:
Jump to: