Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 40. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
discounted slightly
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
will be no exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
where is his bounty?Huh?
Activity: 40
Has the Sikka been listed on any exchange? Are there signature bounty for Sikka? Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
selling 500k sikka 0.04 PM

Sorry, what is 0.04 PM?

I geuss he wants to be contacted if someone wants to buy his 500.000 sikka for 0.04 BTC total so that comes to 8 Sat each

can you sell cheaper ? I'll buy all.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

Sorry, what is 0.04 PM?
Activity: 179
Activity: 97
The exchange will come. For now, I'm still mining this coin
The more we extract this coin while there is no  exchange, the less the price
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
The exchange will come. For now, I'm still mining this coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 256
We all love mining. But what about the exchange?
Activity: 193
Where are all miners at? The three pools listed are not generating even 19 khs on total while the network hashrate is 344 khs.
52pools is also having connection problems for now.
it looks like cryptonote diff bug. I watch it before at SUMO when it starts...

Not a bug at all. Visit main pool, there was a spike in miner hashrate yesterday, you can see in graph as well. Because of which difficulty increased. It will slowly come down in a day or so.
Activity: 150
Where are all miners at? The three pools listed are not generating even 19 khs on total while the network hashrate is 344 khs.
it looks like cryptonote diff bug. I watch it before at SUMO when it starts...
Activity: 184
if you need help , drop me a pm
We have seen the basic functionality of the UGUI tool, it looks great. Thank you for sharing this.
Feel free to share design and we look forward to edit it. Also anyone from community also willing to take it up, feel free to give it a try.
We hope this will work as a good solution.

thank you for being open to change from the community .., i'll be doing my best
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Ok i waited for long enough and no wallet is created yet Undecided
So .., here is my suggestion a wallet can be created in one day using http://ugui.io/
just needs a junior developer with basic command line skill set that have 4 hours of spare time and and html5/css3 front end web developer with basic knowledge of bootstrap with 2 hours of spare time to make a gui for this
 it will use the existing wallet .. no need to any upgrade

i'm willing to provide the design to be edited by the other two devs if thats ok with the creator ??
lets make sikka alive Grin

also here is a reference link of a tutorial to make CryptoNote wallet and it will take around two days to be fully functional

https://cryptonotestarter.org/create-wallet.html

It sounds like a great project for a junior developer like yourself.  You already did all the research.

I will pay for 6 hours of your time.

Last time I tried to use bootstrap, html5, css3, js, node,  I gave up after 3 days.  I have been coding for 25 years.
Activity: 37
May i know around when will got gui wallet?
Like Nov 2017 or Dec?
Got road map will be better for this coin.
Activity: 224
erver: bind failed with error: 10048 (port is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 10
ec...
erver: bind failed with error: 10048 (port is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 10
ec...
ec...
PU0 t=0C fan=0%, GPU1 t=0C fan=0%, GPU2 t=0C fan=0%, GPU3 t=0C fan=0%, GPU4 t=55C fan=79%
ec...
ec...
ec...
0/26/17-20:45:08 - New job received from 45.32.213.246:5555

i changed the port and i look the same error
Activity: 50
Hash Rate on the official pool is over 500KH from 40KH in like a minute Crazy ...

Activity: 193
So .., here is my suggestion a wallet can be created in one day using http://ugui.io/
just needs a junior developer with basic command line skill set that have 4 hours of spare time and and html5/css3 front end web developer with basic knowledge of bootstrap with 2 hours of spare time to make a gui for this

i'm willing to provide the design to be edited by the other two devs if thats ok with the creator ??

also here is a reference link of a tutorial to make CryptoNote wallet and it will take around two days to be fully functional

We have seen the basic functionality of the UGUI tool, it looks great. Thank you for sharing this.
Feel free to share design and we look forward to edit it. Also anyone from community also willing to take it up, feel free to give it a try.
We hope this will work as a good solution.
Activity: 184
if you need help , drop me a pm

Pages:
Jump to: