Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 175. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So Poloniex is down.  Angry

All in all a wonderful day for us SilkCoin holders though. Grin

what now? shal i start a "omg poloni got goxed" FUD thread yet? on a serious note.. who keeps 29btc on an exchange. me thats who. now im pissing myself.

There's no need to worry. Poloniex did mention that there will be some downtime as they are re-configuring their load balances, so it's probably just some routing maintenance. Expect it to be down for around 10-15 mins, then it should be back up again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
PoloniEX Update

Unexpected downtime is due to load balancer configuration changes. It should only take a few minutes.
Activity: 728
what now? shal i start a "omg poloni got goxed" FUD thread yet? on a serious note.. who keeps 29btc on an exchange. me thats who. now im pissing myself.

Wow...I think you'll be fine though.  I think the downtime has something to do with this...https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/476772085558022145

So Poloniex is down.  Angry

Don't worry it won't be down for long. On another note, the buy order book has increased again and is now sitting at 80 BTC.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Thanks guys!  Smiley
Looking forward to this  Cool

BTW, says in the op there is a fb giveaway. How do I claim the coins? Do I like and then post my address in the comment on the fb page? Thanks!
we are a small hotel in Chios Greece
and since a few days we are accepting SC for hotel rooms rental

if anyone is interested you can PM or fill out the contact form

http://hausfay.com

Discounts for payment with altcoins and silkcoin of course

glad to be part of this coin !!!
Terrific stuff bud. You'll see a lot of people coming your way asking to pay with SC in the near future Wink
Hello everyone  Smiley
I'm late to this party and only got my Silkcoins a couple days ago but I'm definitely excited about this one.
I must say, the wallet is unlike anything I've seen before and I've got 25 wallets on my computer. All those features are so freaking awesome  Shocked
I think that it won't take very long for Silkcoin to break into the top 10 on Coinmarketcap  Wink
Gonna be staking this one like a crazy man!! Grin Grin Grin

Welcome to the community ObscureBean
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello everyone  Smiley
I'm late to this party and only got my Silkcoins a couple days ago but I'm definitely excited about this one.
I must say, the wallet is unlike anything I've seen before and I've got 25 wallets on my computer. All those features are so freaking awesome  Shocked
I think that it won't take very long for Silkcoin to break into the top 10 on Coinmarketcap  Wink

Welcome! Staking is great, I actually see results compared to some coins I have had. Top 10 CMC would be very nice indeed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone  Smiley
Activity: 140

Add to OP!  Grin

First merchant accepting Silkcoin? Am I right?
Activity: 210

If SC takes off like I hope it will I will be able to pay off a large part of me and my wife's debt and I have always wanted to visit Greece! So maybe we can go there and stay at your place and pay with SC!!
Activity: 478
Merit: 253

can you guys please stop quoting that mintpal thing, its kind of annoying and spammy. really hard to follow the thread with big spammy mintpal logos inbetween every post.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Less than 1BTC needed to go back to 5350
we just took out 5000  Grin big breakout in the mix im feeling.
Buyers are getting impatient, nobody really wants to sell. We've dipped back into the uppper 4000's now as a result of weak support above 5K. It's a minor correction, but as you can already see buy support is rowing stronger once again.
we just took out 5000  Grin big breakout in the mix im feeling.
Activity: 392
Number ONE coin at poloniex
Number TWO coin at mintpal

GO SC!!! and Let's Vote  Grin
Activity: 140

Slow and steady... this is over 7 days.

Are you really sure? Breaking through resistance means taking out 4,5K with a bang, not inch over it.

I'm not convinced until SC takes 5K by force.

Or are you suggesting to invest in SC on the top of the iceberg today? And play bagholder SC for the rest of the day?

no he's saying its going well , if you wanna play the short game then you take that risk , we are looking at the long term picture

yes sorry, I'm just calling it for what it is.

I'm not trying to give anyone financial advice and you should make your own decisions based on your on research.

I took that screenshot at the time of my post so it's the initial break through... what happens after that is anyone's guess.
Jump to: