Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 177. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
coin will do just fine for now. will go places.
Activity: 154
I like SilkCoin Wallet,so beautiful Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
Well u can compare this coin to Blackcoin in the way it will rise and fall...they are similar coins, just silkcoin will be 30m less supply so in theory the price should be higher. Blackcoin doubled in price then went down a bit before exploding to 0.32....... in a span of 2-4 days. So make of that what u will Tongue
wonder if we can store websites in blockchain...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
why is the discussion at the moment about the value and not what the future holds

QFE

i care not the price now .. it may go up it may go down , ask me in a month

then i debate price spikes and drops until the cows come home

Q
waiting for whitepapers...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
And guys id recommend making your own exit strategy. perhaps sell 10% of your stash every time the price goes up 100%. this approach will minimize losses. don't get too greedy.

thats the most common mistake.. you will end up as bagholder.

What I do usually is a sell everything I bought for when the price goes up a lot, then hold onto my winnings until it starts to crash. :3
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
why is the discussion at the moment about the value and not what the future holds
And guys id recommend making your own exit strategy. perhaps sell 10% of your stash every time the price goes up 100%. this approach will minimize losses. don't get too greedy.

thats the most common mistake.. you will end up as bagholder.

If you read the post we are not like this at all that's just a couple of posters..

i've said it once i have said it a million times

QUICK UP = QUICK DOWN

we prefer a steady pace to the top . with real buy support

Q

the thing is it hasn't been quick up, its been a slow rising month.

indeed its been about as good as it gets , spiking a little , then finding a new level higher than before, back of my mind says still will be a a little dump but so far buyers are absorbing all the little dumps as people realize this maybe the only chance to buy cheap Silk , this may be as good as it gets.

Q
Activity: 294
Activity: 294

If you read the post we are not like this at all that's just a couple of posters..

QUICK UP = QUICK DOWN

Q

the thing is it hasn't been quick up, its been a slow rising month.
this game will have winners and losers.

In a sense it's like life itself.

yup, you just need to play it smart.

edit: as possible.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

In a sense it's like life itself.
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I wonder how many people have rented rigs just for this POW stage. Cheesy
All this crazy optimism makes me scared for me (new investor) to buy in now. Going to 30K and take over DRK haha

Cannot read one criticall post here? Looks more like hype to me then reall value.

Yes they make a nice website and nice wallet, but your community stance is that the DEV are gods and price can never drop.. LOL

Ever heard about the market rule that if everyone thinks that they can become rich on a coin, it never happens? because everyone tries to profit from it.

Let's see if this hype also holds when coin is getting dumped back to under 2K

QUICK UP = QUICK DOWN

Q
All this crazy optimism makes me scared for me (new investor) to buy in now. Going to 30K and take over DRK haha

Cannot read one criticall post here? Looks more like hype to me then reall value.

Yes they make a nice website and nice wallet, but your community stance is that the DEV are gods and price can never drop.. LOL

Ever heard about the market rule that if everyone thinks that they can become rich on a coin, it never happens? because everyone tries to profit from it.

Let's see if this hype also holds when coin is getting dumped back to under 2K

Ok so Silkcoin has officially hit #2 on Mintpal, its safe to assume we will be implemented on Monday, as i have personally watched silk rack up 10k votes in shorter time, so another 6k votes should be a breeze.

Also the POW phaze ending, always causes a giant spike, if you have been following other cryptos.

In addition the whitepaper being released for the self sustained ecosystem to be released shortly.

with these 3 major events all coming in the next few days, something major is in the mix, a giant spike is building. these graphs closely resemble blackcoins graphs at around the same stage. I personally seen all the signs early and have gone all in since about the first week. There is true potential here. With a professional development team, silkcoin can rise where others fail. Cheers to the team.

Agree with all your points.

Do you (or anyone else reading) happen to know the end of the second POW phase? or an estimate?

we are over halfway in 2 days , prob another 2 days , someone with better maths and crypto calcs than me could prob be more precise

Q
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hello all Silkcoin supporters!

Silkcoin has been added for trading on alcurEX exchange.
All feedback on the exchange is very appreciated.

Happy trading!

https://alcurex.com/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-alcurex-v201-458732

ALCUREX OY is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
ALCUREX OY - Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND
Jump to: