Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 178. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Ok so Silkcoin has officially hit #2 on Mintpal, its safe to assume we will be implemented on Monday, as i have personally watched silk rack up 10k votes in shorter time, so another 6k votes should be a breeze.

Also the POW phaze ending, always causes a giant spike, if you have been following other cryptos.

In addition the whitepaper being released for the self sustained ecosystem to be released shortly.

with these 3 major events all coming in the next few days, something major is in the mix, a giant spike is building. these graphs closely resemble blackcoins graphs at around the same stage. I personally seen all the signs early and have gone all in since about the first week. There is true potential here. With a professional development team, silkcoin can rise where others fail. Cheers to the team.

Agree with all your points.

Do you (or anyone else reading) happen to know the end of the second POW phase? or an estimate?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ok so Silkcoin has officially hit #2 on Mintpal, its safe to assume we will be implemented on Monday, as i have personally watched silk rack up 10k votes in shorter time, so another 6k votes should be a breeze.

Also the POW phaze ending, always causes a giant spike, if you have been following other cryptos.

In addition the whitepaper being released for the self sustained ecosystem to be released shortly.

with these 3 major events all coming in the next few days, something major is in the mix, a giant spike is building. these graphs closely resemble blackcoins graphs at around the same stage. I personally seen all the signs early and have gone all in since about the first week. There is true potential here. With a professional development team, silkcoin can rise where others fail. Cheers to the team.
Activity: 364

2nd!!!!!!!!!! and surging forward still Well done!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

[/quote]
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Price will go down when the miners start to dump soon Wink Just need to sell at the right moment and buy back in at the bottom. Maybe @1500 Sat.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's amazing that when a coin rises, suddening you get fuddsters come because they want a cheaper price to get in. I've seen this happen on so sooo many coins it's not funny.

I even crossed checked times between price dips and fud posts on some coins and it's so strangely aligned. When the price drops, the fud disappears.

Yes I agree, DRK levels is *highly* optimistic and we don't want that because it's not going to be sustainable. We want a slow rise, supported by a strong buy order book.

Dumpers will dump and early buyers will dump because they can't hold out for that long. But with strong buy support, it will eat up all the dumpers.

In the past few days I've seen many dumps get eating up. If you look at the volume on BitTrex you can see many drops with high volume and price recovers very quickly...

Question is why is price still going up during this PoW stage? When every other coin suffers a price drop during PoW... it's simply *supply and demand* and right now we have very strong demand for Silkcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
20 votes and silkcoin is #2 on Mintpal! i can see its heading to #1 by monday at this rate. no questions asked.

It's only a matter of time now. Smiley
Activity: 364
Problem is that (almost) everyone wants to get rich quick here, that's simple not happening people. No offense for the developers of course. And it is not going to takeover DRK, don't be lame.

+1 DRK has low circulation less then 5 Million, Silkcoin has 40 Million +

yeah ok forgot darkcoin we will just settle for Litecoins place.. after all why not? have you opened the wallet?

Morning all!!!

Nice voting overnight!

Keep going
20 votes and silkcoin is #2 on Mintpal! i can see its heading to #1 by monday at this rate. no questions asked.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Problem is that (almost) everyone wants to get rich quick here, that's simple not happening people. No offense for the developers of course. And it is not going to takeover DRK, don't be lame.

+1 DRK has low circulation less then 5 Million, Silkcoin has 40 Million +
Activity: 53

It's going to take DRK place over!!

Je kunt ook overdrijven.
Activity: 321
We have seen this a lot of times before. Coin gets hyped, pumped and then dumped. It will happen to SC too. All this crap of taking over DRK is just BS from bag holders. Nothing keeps rising forever. Not even BTC Wink It will get dumped soon b/c it has been rising for a long time now.

NXT does.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
We have seen this a lot of times before. Coin gets hyped, pumped and then dumped. It will happen to SC too. All this crap of taking over DRK is just BS from bag holders. Nothing keeps rising forever. Not even BTC Wink It will get dumped soon b/c it has been rising for a long time now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
This Camel is not going to the moon, but to Mars.

Would be stupid to sell this even at 30k satoshi!!

It's going to take DRK place over!!

People really think it will decrease to 1500 sats haha, the price only increased during pow..

This price is not really a quick rise. it has been at 3500 in the first week. The coin is already one month old...  There are only 45 million coins total at the end of pow. You really think with all these conditions, the price will go.to 1500 again?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Price will go down when the miners start to dump soon Wink Just need to sell at the right moment and buy back in at the bottom. Maybe @1500 Sat.

That's what I did.  I'm happy with the price right now as it is. When prices are lower (2700 like) I will buy again. If it goes up, no problem, because I have made some profits and am quite happy about that.
But, the history tells that a quick rise like this cannot go on forever.  That's why I asked "what will happen when the coin is on Mintpal"?
BTC
1500 sat  Grin Grin you will never see that price again on this coin.

Anything is possible. It might even go lower Wink
Activity: 53

Miners mostly instadump after pool payout to cover expenses and don't wait till the end.

They know what they will get NOW and won't take the risk.
1500 sat  Grin Grin you will never see that price again on this coin.
BTC
Jump to: