Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 180. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
thats why I dropped SC months ago... ugh came back to see if anything improved on the mac front. seems unlikely
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I can't seem to get the OSX wallet to work! It just quits unexpectedly without even loading. Tried downloading it twice now and nada. Any suggestions on what it could be?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I sold half my SC stash to buy more at cheaper price at POW stage..... Im starting to regret it  Undecided
Guess its not happening! Lol. Lucky I have another half left, waiting for a small dip b4 I purchase more!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Will there be a wallet update at the end of POW? 

Unsure at the moment all work is geared towards white paper for ecosystem and establishing mutlipool ready for the POS phase,

as regards to the wallet i think you can expect minor fixes in next update, contrast on dashboard etc and some other minor concerns the community has raised.

Q

That's great to here that the devs are now prioritizing the whitepaper.

If the dev team can make a quick screen cap video of any working bits so far that will also help the community's faith.
Solid buy support on BitTrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

Need 42 BTC to get back down to 3000 sats... 11 btc to get to 5000 sats  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Logo is too simple, not good-looking, wallet needs a better art, make them look cool.

The artwork is great, flat color, minimalistic and modern, think Apple, Fossil or Ikea.

There are too many crypto coins with bad photoshop effects, stupid gunmetal textures, embossing, stock gradients, you name it.
so wheres all these cheap coins the 'everyone's gonna dump' people promised me?

I've been waiting 2 days now and no one gives me cheap coins Sad

pfft stability

Q

Price hasn't dropped below 3K Satoshis during the PoW phase.

I know right?

And those buy orders keep outweighing the sell ones again , we have small dumps but it bounces quickly.

/gasp, maybe this is the cheap coins? this is as good as it gets .. we shall see

I think this is as good as it gets... see earlier predictions below (from before PoW started)  Grin Grin

The guessing game is on.

Price is dropping right now, a lot of people want to capitalize now and buy back later - as I did for +-50% of my holding.  I'm hoping for an entry @800-1000 sats, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I will point my miners on a SC pool and get some.

Good luck to you all guys !

I highly doubt we will get down to 800-1000... too many people on the sidelines waiting to buy...

^^ hasn't happened yet.. looks highly unlikely!

It's been stated by several people, the coin will likely drop in value as the multipools start dumping. 

I will personally wait a bit and hopefully buy up a bunch at lower price point to add to the bunch I already have.

It's a risk, but I think the hash will just be too high to justify renting.

Just my 2 sats.

i wish i sold all mine yesterday and then i would have tons of cash to reinvest, but i guess it will go down more so perhaps its not a bad idea?
what happened to the price??
not good.
I expect it to go down further, probably will reach 1 cent or lower possibly before POW finishes, then it will be a sharp rise back.

^^ nope!

Very strong buy orders on BitTrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

I'm starting to doubt if we're ever going to dip under 3000 sats.

If we don't, approaching the end of PoW we should be pushing 4500 sats and then god help you if you are still on the sidelines after PoW ends!  Grin Grin

^^ likely

we are at block 53408 right now... 1/3 through final PoW and price hasn't dipped at all....

let's see what happens from here  Grin Grin get some popcorn  Grin Grin
It's been interesting monitoring the market through the second PoW phase so far. I predicted a while back that the price will hold steady for the most part during the 2nd PoW phase and if there were any drops in the price it would be by small margins.

If you look closely Multipools and miners have been dumping coins onto the market, but the buy support and market demand is so strong right now, that everything being dumped is being swallowed up within minutes.

Get your SC before the MintPal add!  Grin Grin

Or you will never see ~3500 sat again!
Activity: 364
Activity: 210
Loving the Wallet and how it can handle the masse amount of fast trading and big transfers.  great for business!!! thanks to the Silkcoin Dev Team for being stand up ppl! And making a real coin that works flawlessly.

The speed is so wonderful. One reason I sold off XC was because of how massively slow it was. It took me 1.5 hours to move from wallet to Poloniex, that's crazy. Things might be better now but I am glad I am on the silky smooth goodness of SC.
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
Loving the Wallet and how it can handle the masse amount of fast trading and big transfers.  great for business!!! thanks to the Silkcoin Dev Team for being stand up ppl! And making a real coin that works flawlessly.
Activity: 294
I literally just downloaded the wallet for the first time...WOW...

very nice.
Activity: 52
What about adding Poloniex to the Marketdata on the Client?
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Activity: 49
Logo is too simple, not good-looking, wallet needs a better art, make them look cool.
Guys is there a minimum number of characters you have to post in a reply? I just had three of my posts deleted and I am not sure why.

Thanks,
Griff
We've added Silkcoin to Coinshift -- mining at >120% LTC profitability.

Great work, guys.

Awesome, I will definitely look into your pool to point my miners at.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
We've added Silkcoin to Coinshift -- mining at >120% LTC profitability.

Great work, guys.
Activity: 364

Unsure at the moment all work is geared towards white paper for ecosystem and establishing mutlipool ready for the POS phase,

as regards to the wallet i think you can expect minor fixes in next update, contrast on dashboard etc and some other minor concerns the community has raised.

Q
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Jump to: