Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 182. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Our forum is getting spammed with drug ads http://mysilkcoin.com/

Thanks for notifying us. All spam posts have been removed.

No problem, Wulf!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Man these are exciting times  Cheesy

I believe we will see a very different top 5 the following months.

There are very promising coins and infrastructures being built, I believe Silkcoin will be the best "non anon" coin out there, there is no reason why litecoin should be any bigger that SC because it basically offers nothing than Bitcoin already does. Silkcoin has integrated ( or will in the future ) functionalities that will ease general acceptance.

I think there is a definite need for a true anon coin too, my guess XC will win this race.

Picture this:

1. Bitcoin, being the first, the digital gold if you will.
2. Silkcoin, offering everything that an altcoin should. Awesome wallet, excellent developers and a very welcoming community.
3. XC, for offering the first true anon infrastructure with a very strong developer and good community.

To the moon brothers  Smiley

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just look at the amount of new coins not based on bitcoin, written from scratch... OK, most of them are in pre-ann state, but just take a look at their features. Cinni and Silkcoin seems to be best Bitcoin based coins feature wise but custom solutions might overtake them soon, they'll certainly overtake all pump&dump shitcoins.
XC? Just wait till Monero gets GUI wallet  Wink

Silk will be huge....

see you in few weeks Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Thanks for notifying us. All spam posts have been removed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Man these are exciting times  Cheesy

I believe we will see a very different top 5 the following months.

There are very promising coins and infrastructures being built, I believe Silkcoin will be the best "non anon" coin out there, there is no reason why litecoin should be any bigger that SC because it basically offers nothing than Bitcoin already does. Silkcoin has integrated ( or will in the future ) functionalities that will ease general acceptance.

I think there is a definite need for a true anon coin too, my guess XC will win this race.

Picture this:

1. Bitcoin, being the first, the digital gold if you will.
2. Silkcoin, offering everything that an altcoin should. Awesome wallet, excellent developers and a very welcoming community.
3. XC, for offering the first true anon infrastructure with a very strong developer and good community.

To the moon brothers  Smiley

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just look at the amount of new coins not based on bitcoin, written from scratch... OK, most of them are in pre-ann state, but just take a look at their features. Cinni and Silkcoin seems to be best Bitcoin based coins feature wise but custom solutions might overtake them soon, they'll certainly overtake all pump&dump shitcoins.
XC? Just wait till Monero gets GUI wallet  Wink
Activity: 238
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
We are #35 on CMC !
Activity: 523
Challenge Bitcoin!

Good for you devs ~!!

Nice movement to sea of clones~~~~ Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
so wheres all these cheap coins the 'everyone's gonna dump' people promised me?

I've been waiting 2 days now and no one gives me cheap coins Sad

pfft stability

Q

Price hasn't dropped below 3K Satoshis during the PoW phase.

I know right?

And those buy orders keep outweighing the sell ones again , we have small dumps but it bounces quickly.

/gasp, maybe this is the cheap coins? this is as good as it gets .. we shall see

I think this is as good as it gets... see earlier predictions below (from before PoW started)  Grin Grin

The guessing game is on.

Price is dropping right now, a lot of people want to capitalize now and buy back later - as I did for +-50% of my holding.  I'm hoping for an entry @800-1000 sats, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I will point my miners on a SC pool and get some.

Good luck to you all guys !

I highly doubt we will get down to 800-1000... too many people on the sidelines waiting to buy...

^^ hasn't happened yet.. looks highly unlikely!

It's been stated by several people, the coin will likely drop in value as the multipools start dumping. 

I will personally wait a bit and hopefully buy up a bunch at lower price point to add to the bunch I already have.

It's a risk, but I think the hash will just be too high to justify renting.

Just my 2 sats.

i wish i sold all mine yesterday and then i would have tons of cash to reinvest, but i guess it will go down more so perhaps its not a bad idea?
what happened to the price??
not good.
I expect it to go down further, probably will reach 1 cent or lower possibly before POW finishes, then it will be a sharp rise back.

^^ nope!

Very strong buy orders on BitTrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

I'm starting to doubt if we're ever going to dip under 3000 sats.

If we don't, approaching the end of PoW we should be pushing 4500 sats and then god help you if you are still on the sidelines after PoW ends!  Grin Grin

^^ likely

we are at block 53408 right now... 1/3 through final PoW and price hasn't dipped at all....

let's see what happens from here  Grin Grin get some popcorn  Grin Grin
It's been interesting monitoring the market through the second PoW phase so far. I predicted a while back that the price will hold steady for the most part during the 2nd PoW phase and if there were any drops in the price it would be by small margins.

If you look closely Multipools and miners have been dumping coins onto the market, but the buy support and market demand is so strong right now, that everything being dumped is being swallowed up within minutes.
Activity: 204

On a Friday I was mining mastiff, Monday the pool was closed and no chance to withdraw. What gives?

supernova pool scam ?

Suprnova working great for me!
Used them in the past and no problems whatsoever Smiley
+1

I'm always announceing pool closes DAYS before they close, you had at least 5 days to withdraw your mastiff from the pool and even if you had/have problems after that, you can always message me directly or write support a mail.

It is as easy as that: always withdraw your coins from the pool.. Whats so difficult to withdraw your earnings ??! A pool is no bank Smiley

I was mining Friday and Monday the pool was closed. So not 5 days.

Also I did write to support but guess what?
Activity: 140
so wheres all these cheap coins the 'everyone's gonna dump' people promised me?

I've been waiting 2 days now and no one gives me cheap coins Sad

pfft stability

Q

Price hasn't dropped below 3K Satoshis during the PoW phase.

I know right?

And those buy orders keep outweighing the sell ones again , we have small dumps but it bounces quickly.

/gasp, maybe this is the cheap coins? this is as good as it gets .. we shall see

I think this is as good as it gets... see earlier predictions below (from before PoW started)  Grin Grin

The guessing game is on.

Price is dropping right now, a lot of people want to capitalize now and buy back later - as I did for +-50% of my holding.  I'm hoping for an entry @800-1000 sats, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I will point my miners on a SC pool and get some.

Good luck to you all guys !

I highly doubt we will get down to 800-1000... too many people on the sidelines waiting to buy...

^^ hasn't happened yet.. looks highly unlikely!

It's been stated by several people, the coin will likely drop in value as the multipools start dumping. 

I will personally wait a bit and hopefully buy up a bunch at lower price point to add to the bunch I already have.

It's a risk, but I think the hash will just be too high to justify renting.

Just my 2 sats.

i wish i sold all mine yesterday and then i would have tons of cash to reinvest, but i guess it will go down more so perhaps its not a bad idea?
what happened to the price??
not good.
I expect it to go down further, probably will reach 1 cent or lower possibly before POW finishes, then it will be a sharp rise back.

^^ nope!

Very strong buy orders on BitTrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

I'm starting to doubt if we're ever going to dip under 3000 sats.

If we don't, approaching the end of PoW we should be pushing 4500 sats and then god help you if you are still on the sidelines after PoW ends!  Grin Grin

^^ likely

we are at block 53408 right now... 1/3 through final PoW and price hasn't dipped at all....

let's see what happens from here  Grin Grin get some popcorn  Grin Grin
Activity: 364

WELL DONE ALL 3rd!!! IX coin here we come!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
We are officially #4 on MintPal voting !
Vote more: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 331
We mined close to 5 mil SC's since yesterday but I don't see anyone eager to sell them  Cool

I am really leaning towards there not being a big dump.

fairytales
Activity: 331
We mined close to 5 mil SC's since yesterday but I don't see anyone eager to sell them  Cool

I am really leaning towards there not being a big dump.
Jump to: