Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 184. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Go play with Silk! coutersy of our IRC chaps and others.

Enjoy!!

http://silk.dogeofwallstreet.com/

How to play?

click help bottom left too much for me to type out

Q
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Enjoy!!

How to play?
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Looks like Bittrex is back  Wink
Activity: 435

https://silk.suprnova.cc still pretty decent hashrate, finding blocks regular basis.

Hop in, we have 0 % fee currently !

Still valid ! Grab your Silk now ! Smiley

How can u promote this shit pool !!!!

Enjoy!!

First minor waves of dumps massively absorb, as before new level reached , buy orders out stripping sell orders .. and new POW phase already 33% through..

ahh we live in exciting times

Q
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

Sorry
Our service is down due to an outage with our cloud provider, Microsoft Azure.

Please follow us on twitter for up to date information @bittrexexchange

here you go m8 Wink

th

Sorry
Our service is down due to an outage with our cloud provider, Microsoft Azure.

Please follow us on twitter for up to date information @bittrexexchange

here you go m8 Wink
Activity: 434
Bittrex is offline due to MS Azure problems
Man these are exciting times  Cheesy

I believe we will see a very different top 5 the following months.

There are very promising coins and infrastructures being built, I believe Silkcoin will be the best "non anon" coin out there, there is no reason why litecoin should be any bigger that SC because it basically offers nothing than Bitcoin already does. Silkcoin has integrated ( or will in the future ) functionalities that will ease general acceptance.

I think there is a definite need for a true anon coin too, my guess XC will win this race.

Picture this:

1. Bitcoin, being the first, the digital gold if you will.
2. Silkcoin, offering everything that an altcoin should. Awesome wallet, excellent developers and a very welcoming community.
3. XC, for offering the first true anon infrastructure with a very strong developer and good community.

To the moon brothers  Smiley

There is no reason why Silkcoin team won't incorporate anything working from other coins into their design.
As soon as there is a working anon solution: silkcoin wallet update.
As soon as there is working SMS incorporation: do it with silkcoin.

Basically you just need a competent dev team that can adapt quickly and spot the gaps.
So far I believe that is silkcoin team.

you are correct as soon as their is a working anon system that is 100% SAFE we will implement it very quickly Smiley

We figured theres no point fighting over the scraps of annonymous fame atm , much better to bring change and innovation first

Remember always deliver what you promise
Don't constantly promise to deliver ..

Q

Hi Quamtum12, are you part of the SC-dev-team?

I am a member of the Silkcoin team yes , I am not a dev though programming not my area but i am privy to all the intentions of the team Wink

And believe me Silk is a REAL team effort!

Okay, thanks for the info. I got a lot of silk on bittrex. Anyone knows why  we cannot access bittrex?

sorry i do not know , i have only seen rumours on polo and other places.. but i don't spout rumours as they tend to be.. well rumours..

have you checked their twitter etc?

Here kitty,kitty  thats a good cat , come on , come on

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

There are very promising coins and infrastructures being built, I believe Silkcoin will be the best "non anon" coin out there, there is no reason why litecoin should be any bigger that SC because it basically offers nothing than Bitcoin already does. Silkcoin has integrated ( or will in the future ) functionalities that will ease general acceptance.

I think there is a definite need for a true anon coin too, my guess XC will win this race.

Picture this:

2. Silkcoin, offering everything that an altcoin should. Awesome wallet, excellent developers and a very welcoming community.
3. XC, for offering the first true anon infrastructure with a very strong developer and good community.

There is no reason why Silkcoin team won't incorporate anything working from other coins into their design.

Basically you just need a competent dev team that can adapt quickly and spot the gaps.

you are correct as soon as their is a working anon system that is 100% SAFE we will implement it very quickly Smiley

We figured theres no point fighting over the scraps of annonymous fame atm , much better to bring change and innovation first

Q

I am a member of the Silkcoin team yes , I am not a dev though programming not my area but i am privy to all the intentions of the team Wink

Okay, thanks for the info. I got a lot of silk on bittrex. Anyone knows why  we cannot access bittrex?

Picture this:

Q

Picture this:

Q

Activity: 308

6th Top 5 beckons! go go !!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

Quantum,

You may be a member of the team... but this 500 Silk Coin is for you... just for being you! Smiley

Thanks for tirelessly supporting the team!

wow thanx m8 , i have been wracking my brains for the past 30 mins wondering who sent that Smiley

Then i scrolled up Wink

TY!

Q

+1

Picture this:

Q
Activity: 280

Picture this:

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Picture this:

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://silk.suprnova.cc still pretty decent hashrate, finding blocks regular basis.

Hop in, we have 0 % fee currently !

Still valid ! Grab your Silk now ! Smiley
Activity: 280
Don't put address in your posts please.
Jump to: