Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 29. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Company: Comogam (Shimal Harichurn)
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

This is the developer.

Now be a good boy, stop the BS and give people back their money and admit everything or the police and a death bounty gets put on you from someone.

What are you talking about? There's nothing illegal here. No ipo no nothing and we did not sell at 8k sat when you were all selling !

Looks like this is his identify.. Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Poloniex already frozen.
A few calls to his Principal would be an awesome idea!

Haha. You aren't a fud maker only. Smiley
Activity: 168
Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.

This is the developer.

Now be a good boy, stop the BS and give people back their money and admit everything or the police and a death bounty gets put on you from someone.

What are you talking about? There's nothing illegal here. No ipo no nothing and we did not sell at 8k sat when you were all selling !
Activity: 182
if you wanna revive this coin.. contact exchanges to freeze the trading since blockchain is broken.. also it will stop the panic sell drama.
Activity: 98
win
Shimal Harichurn

This is the developer.

Haha, a high school student scammed all these adults.

A few calls to his Principal would be an awesome idea!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Shimal Harichurn

This is the developer.

black?
Shimal Harichurn

This is the developer.

Haha, a high school student scammed all these adults.
win
Shimal Harichurn

This is the developer.

Guys, don't panic we may still have a chance.

A lot of people are still ready to support silkcoin including me. And look at the plan, it's the best in all crypto and we can do it with proper devs!
Perhaps dev should clear more about the questions.
ex : where are those 4 rest guys, at least show some screen shots prove you were a team, not 1 man team.
why the premine merge into 1 address at final?

also, perhaps dev can reveal identify to give community confident?
I believe price will double if you public your data.. lol

A lot of people are still ready to support silkcoin including me. And look at the plan, it's the best in all crypto and we can do it with proper devs!

Perhaps dev should clear more about the questions.
ex : where are those 4 rest guys, at least show some screen shots prove you were a team, not 1 man team.
why the premine merge into 1 address at final?

also, perhaps dev can reveal identify to give community confident?
I believe price will double if you public your data.. lol
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
I would say create a new thread elsewhere that you are looking for devs and get the ball rolling in that regard.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Then I would contact some proper devs within a few hours, because the coin will be dead if you don't!
Activity: 168

win
I know you are worried guys.

Ok so I will put you out of your misery.

I contacted the VO company and told them A VO was potentially used in a fraud and if they could retain creditcard info. They said they would and do anyway according to the law.

So we have info if we want to get police involved at any time. Credit card info will connect this scam. The developers made the mistake of saying where they go the VO done. They fucked themselves basically.

So I see a few potential options for Silkcoin devlopers/scammers cause once the premine is unaccounted for or the market place lies don't happen people will be after blood. And they can get it.  Grin

1. Drag this on months and months saying they are close to getting things done and in the end have to give the premine back to avoid them being charged.

2. Disappear now after of course handing over the premine money, saying sorry and some crap about they couldnt do the technical stuff they hoped for. blah blah

3. Disappear with the premine, either today or in 6 months, it doesn't matter. They will be chased down like dogs.

Choice is yours boys!!!! Grin

I guess he went mainly for option 2. You guys should be thankful if we hadn't found out his name recently he wouldn't be here talking to you still.
Activity: 210
what happens to coin that were in transit to an exchange when the exchange froze/disabled the coin?
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Hold tight folks. Trust me.

Not the brightest tool in the shed I see lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Shit guys. WHY INVEST IN SOMETHING WITH ANONYMOUS DEVELOPERS?!

#Vericoin for the win. Pleasee check it out Smiley

haha did you follow me? I just made most of my SC losses back with this coin I just learned of heh.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Hold tight folks. Trust me.
win
I told everyone here that the developer would turn around and say there was some code problem and he is very sorry but the coin cant proceed. This is because we know EXACTLY who he is. He is Shimalh from SA involved in other major scams including Nummus.

There is no other developers, he is the king of sockpuppets.

You people can't even work things out when he starts spitting bullshit. Kind of sad really.

Anyway I have his name and address once you wise up.

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.
Pages:
Jump to: