Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 77. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Premine is fine by me.  They need paid too.   I promise you they wont be selling the premine at 2500 sat. I'm sure they are looking for 500000 sat.

Even if it takes a year.  I am looking at silk like BTC and LTC.  I am selling other coins that I mine and buying silk.  When its down I get Silk cheap and when its up I get richer.

Exactly what I feel and am doing!

+1
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Premine is fine by me.  They need paid too.   I promise you they wont be selling the premine at 2500 sat. I'm sure they are looking for 500000 sat.

Even if it takes a year.  I am looking at silk like BTC and LTC.  I am selling other coins that I mine and buying silk.  When its down I get Silk cheap and when its up I get richer.

I would be lying if I said the 4% did not bother me a little, then I thought if you want something great, you best be paying for something great. We are at the floor right now and should allow this thing to grow legs and walk. If it does, they grow as well as the community. Thus, it appears to be a win-win, unless you expected a pump and dump, then you get what you deserve.
Activity: 210
Premine is fine by me.  They need paid too.   I promise you they wont be selling the premine at 2500 sat. I'm sure they are looking for 500000 sat.

Even if it takes a year.  I am looking at silk like BTC and LTC.  I am selling other coins that I mine and buying silk.  When its down I get Silk cheap and when its up I get richer.

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

exactly
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 178

I'm really confused why people were upset with the white paper?  I think it's well written and clear.  Maybe you guys wanted some pretty pictures and fancy graphs?  That's the only thing I can think of.  Dev has a ton of work to do and people want to flame over the damn white paper...who cares.  You should be encouraging the dev not slamming them.

Sounds like a bunch of kids that don't like what mommy made for dinner.  

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding!     Maybe if you're all good we get pudding in a few weeks Cheesy

x

Couldn't agree more!! Lol, I want puddin!
Activity: 480
I'm really confused why people were upset with the white paper?  I think it's well written and clear.  Maybe you guys wanted some pretty pictures and fancy graphs?  That's the only thing I can think of.  Dev has a ton of work to do and people want to flame over the damn white paper...who cares.  You should be encouraging the dev not slamming them.

Sounds like a bunch of kids that don't like what mommy made for dinner.  

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding!     Maybe if you're all good we get pudding in a few weeks Cheesy

x
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i am only trying to help you guys, you have obviously invested a large chunk of btc into silk to blindly try to defend it, just dump and move on, if you like to watch your btc evaporate then sure accumulate more silk while it's "cheap"

Ps.  will be even cheaper in a week  Undecided

Fibre Knight

[/quote]If you're doing that just for "fun" and you're not accumulating SC, you should leave the internet.
[/quote]

We are no longer addressing trolls.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
R.I.P silk coin

The sells are building up and the buys are shrinking, dump now like i did, even at a loss, it beats holding a heavy bag of worthless silk coins.
You don't even have to tell "the community" just dump and move on, you'll be glad you did when you look at the price of silk coin in one week, and it will only keep dropping.
If you're doing that just for "fun" and you're not accumulating SC, you should leave the internet.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
R.I.P silk coin

The sells are building up and the buys are shrinking, dump now like i did, even at a loss, it beats holding a heavy bag of worthless silk coins.
You don't even have to tell "the community" just dump and move on, you'll be glad you did when you look at the price of silk coin in one week, and it will only keep dropping.
Fibre Knight
Just read the White Paper - and i think the content was great, was surprised by the innovation and support the devs are giving to the coin to make it stand out, and im sure it will go far in the future!

As long as the devs are active and are making progress, i will continue to support this amazing coin!!

Well done dev, keep at it!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660848.new#new

This is a great article and really does reflect the foundation of what (I think) the devs and community are trying to accomplish. It's some serious stuff!
Activity: 741
Reacting to the form is ok - but it is just a "cosmetic" concern.  Contents is what's important, and here the central idea is just amazing.  If devs succeed to create it, Silkcoin will skyrocket.  The point is the idea is not just a copy - it's a complete new concept.

As for the premine, nobody work for free.  Profits is a good thing, it's rewarding good job - and if devs are transparent with premine's use, every single SC holder will benefit from it.

PS: I was hoping for a long time for a 2k SC - I thought Multipool would dump as hell and kill the price during PoW.  I was wrong - I a just had an occasion to buy a healthy bunch of SC @2500 sato.  Smiley

This damn thread has turned into a joke. I dumped my bag of silk and glad I did for now. It will take 2 weeks for the eco system, the price is only going down until then so get out while you still can!

You know by "dumping your bag of silk" it doesn't just disappear into thin air?
Someone else bought "your bag of silk". Why do you think that is?
Funny how people selling think they are clever and the people buying also think they are clever.

As to the thread turning into a joke: I beg for a moderated thread where we can filter the FUD/hype nonsense. It is really not constructive or interesting to hear who bought and who sold etc. etc.

*points to* ---->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660848.new#new
Activity: 224
destroy premine and donate money to devs? that's the most idiotic thing i've never heard. I'd be worried if there was no premine, because it will be necessary to fund development of projects.

I'm moving to the moderated thread as well, too many kids in here. Especially the people who keep quoting trolls.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660848.new#new
Activity: 476
Judge I understand your point of view, as I said this is to expose the theory to the community, the paper will be polished.
I think it was time the community knew what we planned for the future, could not wait another week with all that FUD going on.

Also yes, we are not used to academic publishing, and we tried to explain our vision the best way we could with the little time we had available. Development of the system is already quite advanced, this paper was mainly to explain to the community what we were doing since beta phase will come soon.

Next revision on friday will be way more polished as we are already getting inputs from the community.

I love you Smiley

Keep at it, you are the best devs i know so far!!

SC to the MOON!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This damn thread has turned into a joke. I dumped my bag of silk and glad I did for now. It will take 2 weeks for the eco system, the price is only going down until then so get out while you still can!

You know by "dumping your bag of silk" it doesn't just disappear into thin air?
Someone else bought "your bag of silk". Why do you think that is?
Funny how people selling think they are clever and the people buying also think they are clever.

As to the thread turning into a joke: I beg for a moderated thread where we can filter the FUD/hype nonsense. It is really not constructive or interesting to hear who bought and who sold etc. etc.
Pages:
Jump to: