Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 103. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Got a coin. Thanks to the team. I like the wallet, its functions. The project will definitely be successful.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
你有链接到Github先生Stuhlman?谢谢。祝你今后有个美好的节日。
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
got my coins thanks!  Smiley  hopefully this project can be successful in the future
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Everyone who are still waiting for the airdrop should exercise some patience, The dev are doing everything manually and since the 1st round will run until january 31st, NO SENIOR members will be left behind not unless you filled up the form with wrong information or didnt follow the rules.
Activity: 3
Hello, is there any other source where we can get some more technical information about the project?
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Got them today. Thank you and looking forward to what's next!

Activity: 16
why is only for Senior Members?, I am newbie. Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Calm guys, i am aslo waitting for, Stuhlman said they busy but will to do  Wink
i am not a senior member,. can i still apply for the airdrop ?

Only if you have a github account with contributions.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
This project looks scammy. They even cant send some of their premined shit coins to users. I am waiting for 5 days.

Please re read the rules of the air drop and figure out why you haven't received any coins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
if there is no land that is determined by the project then you are on join but I think this airdrop only for senior members
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
maybe dev is busy contributing coins ,i hope dev can public the spreadsheet .
Activity: 21
This project looks scammy. They even cant send some of their premined shit coins to users. I am waiting for 5 days.
Still waiting for airdrop since 5th january. This is not a good sign while dev say we ll process airdrops everyday. Also they say in slack we ll do today. But no coins still. Thats bad Sad
I submitted my airdrop request on January 5th, about 19.00 p.m. Still no coins in my wallet though they claimed to have processed most of the submits from this date on this thread. I think we should be patient though, others have received their tokens already. Let's just hope there will be an update soon.

Same as me, submitted on Friday 5th and still waiting... maybe dev will process today? Let's hope...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Still waiting for airdrop since 5th january. This is not a good sign while dev say we ll process airdrops everyday. Also they say in slack we ll do today. But no coins still. Thats bad Sad
I submitted my airdrop request on January 5th, about 19.00 p.m. Still no coins in my wallet though they claimed to have processed most of the submits from this date on this thread. I think we should be patient though, others have received their tokens already. Let's just hope there will be an update soon.
i fill it today.how long i need wait for the token?i have some questions about it.where i can ask it?
I also do airdrop registration from 3 days ago, until now still have not received airdrop. maybe dev is busy, and we have to wait for time to arrive for airdrop
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
i fill it today.how long i need wait for the token?i have some questions about it.where i can ask it?
Activity: 1
Hi,

I'm new to bitcointalk, but for years on github. Will I be banned for filling both infos in the form? Only now I understand what "senior and above" means.

I filled both and was not banned; they sent me my GitHub stake.

Thx  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

is still applicable for form filling?
because as seen there is no sign that it is closed
maybe if any answer can still fill my new form will fill it Smiley
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Jump to: