Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 102. (Read 66362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
is the application over?

no. it's still going strong.  Multi round.  Very intelligent method of distribution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
is the application over?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

We have processed all submissions up to 8-1-2018  distributions were sent to anyone who qualified.

anyone who submitted the form on January 8th and earlier and did not get a distribution, most likely they were rejected for failing to follow the instructions.  it's only a few lines of text that we posted before the form link itself on the OP, so not easy to miss.

If you submitted the form on or before January 8th and failed to receive a distribution, double check the instructions and refill the form only if you qualify.

To the person creating Github accounts and submitting them, read the instructions, you are wasting your time.

Dear Dev, I had filled out the form before January 8th and my Sirius account is present in my  bitcointak  profile. But I did not receive anything.

Today I filled out the form again.
Can you kindly check?
Thank you
The 1st round airdrop is for sr member and up. i think you should read 1st before fill the form.
I think the 2nd round maybe for full member, i'm not sure.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Really looking forward to hearing about roadmap!  This coin looks like high potential.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
I got a quick question. What is the MAX Supply ?
Also is POS reward activated ?

Thank You ! I have received my 5000 Coins. Looking forward to stay with this Great Project Smiley

Current total supply of SIRX : ~ 100035590
Current circulating supply of SIRX : ~ 100035590

Also heard you get 5 per staked block, half of it is shared with a random address I believe - correct me if I'm wrong.

When you stake you get 2.5 coins reward and 2.5 coins 500 blocks later.
So anyone who stakes shares the reward with someone who staked a block 500 blocks earlier,
and gets to share a reward with someone 500 blocks later.
So simply put when you stake your reward is 5 coins.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

Thank You ! I have received my 5000 Coins. Looking forward to stay with this Great Project Smiley

Current total supply of SIRX : ~ 100035590
Current circulating supply of SIRX : ~ 100035590

Also heard you get 5 per staked block, half of it is shared with a random address I believe - correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

We have processed all submissions up to 8-1-2018  distributions were sent to anyone who qualified.

anyone who submitted the form on January 8th and earlier and did not get a distribution, most likely they were rejected for failing to follow the instructions.  it's only a few lines of text that we posted before the form link itself on the OP, so not easy to miss.

If you submitted the form on or before January 8th and failed to receive a distribution, double check the instructions and refill the form only if you qualify.

To the person creating Github accounts and submitting them, read the instructions, you are wasting your time.

Dear Dev, I had filled out the form before January 8th and my Sirius account is present in my  bitcointak  profile. But I did not receive anything.

Today I filled out the form again.
Can you kindly check?
Thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Where can we post the SIRX wallet address on btc profile ?
Is location field ok ?
Is it required ,even if we claim with github account ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
Watched, booked-marked and checking this thread on a daily basis.  I'm jumping on at the earliest opportunity  Smiley
Activity: 353
waitting for the next round ,for full member . i am sad ,be missed this first round .
Activity: 229
Merit: 134
Looks interesting. Is there more information about this project, like a whitepaper? The page sirius.org, which is in the about dialog of the client, loads just a shady ads page.
Activity: 378
Ok if airdrop is finished. What the next steps. Will we have the chance to grab some Sirius coins, who did not get any thing from the first wave of airdrop? I hope that it will be possbile...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Thanks to the developers for the airodrop (received for Github, here I have not yet grown to a Serious member)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I just filled out the airdrop registration form, and hopefully I'm not late and I've filled the address on my propil, hopefully I get what I expect ....
Activity: 467
 I have received my 5000 Coins,Thanks dev
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi dev, when will airdrop open below sr? Thx.
Activity: 467
Can full members take part now?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I have applied for the distribution, Thanks dev. looking forward for seeing your roadmap.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Jump to: