Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 101. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
This project looks like pretty cool!
It's based on the blockchain2.0.
Does anybody get its whitepaper and roadmap??
I wanna know more about it?
Any guys share the materials?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
I received the tokens and starting to stake now, probably this could take a while.

Development is the key for the success of this project and i will support this.

BTW. Thank you Dev!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Just submitted the claiming form., interesting to see how Sirius work,!

Isn't this too late? Some earlier posting they wrote, that it ended January 8th.

No it ends at the end of January still plenty of time but just about 100 people a day will be served, so better get in first
Activity: 229
Merit: 134

Isn't this too late? Some earlier posting they wrote, that it ended January 8th.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I really hope that when the site is ready, we will have more information about the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Got my tokens, and eager to see how this moves forward. Nice to see one ICO wants to run on SIRX already!

The slack is worth visiting too for those who want to be more involved.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
you have a X32 version to Windows? Waiting. THX and good luck
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Question: when I run 'getstakinginfo' in the cli, it spits out a bunch of stuff, and in particular it seems like "expectedtime" should be interesting. Is this supposed to represent the expected time before I publish a block? What are the units supposed to be? Seconds?
Activity: 66
I received coins like 24 hours ago. But it states that's my coins are not mature enough to stake. Can anyone tell me how long I need to wait to start staking ??

Unlock your wallet for staking, and you'll automatically start once you've had the coins for 500 confirmations. You're probably almost there.
Activity: 74
Got the coins. Thanks dev.

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I received coins like 24 hours ago. But it states that's my coins are not mature enough to stake. Can anyone tell me how long I need to wait to start staking ??
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
With the time constraints of reaching senior member (or indeed full member), would it be likely to have maybe a smaller airdrop for lower account holders?

First Round ends in january 31., so basically a new round with new rules will start sometime in february.

Maybe a bounty will be open for everyone so many people can get a chance to hold some SIRX.
Activity: 96
With the time constraints of reaching senior member (or indeed full member), would it be likely to have maybe a smaller airdrop for lower account holders?
Activity: 74
When do you plan 2nd stage airdrop?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Wonderful dev! received my 5k sirx...lookin forward to next step of this cool and fair distribution!
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
well , i filled the form twice because i forgot the put my sirius wallet on github and btt profile. I know the rules but i am sorry for my mistake.Hope to recieve my stake
Thanks
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, but still did not receive anything. Is it ok?
Does anybody have the same problem? Is there any spreadsheet?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I'm interested in learning more about the smart contract for voting on the transaction fee cost.  This basically solves the big problem with bitcoin transaction fees.  Very glad Sirius has this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
I am very pleased to announce that the first token on top of Sirius (smart contract) will be MIT - Musical Instrument Token. The token will be used to buy and sell items like musical instruments, amps, effect pedals, strings and picks.

The musical instrument market will be $20 billion in 2020.

MIT pre sale ann : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27869919

I will be managing the MIT project.

Koen Klijnsmit / bumface.

Pages:
Jump to: