Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 99. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
waitting for next stage ,please give us below sr member a chance.

It looks like you're make this round. 214 activity point, 2 more activity Tuesdays.
Activity: 280
Sent my address. This looks like a very promising project due to the requirements.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
it is okay??
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
waitting for next stage ,please give us below sr member a chance.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
I just filled out the form! Thanks for the opportunity!  Smiley
Activity: 375
hi,dev i have received 5000 Sirius,thank you very much!
hope the projects get great success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326

Due to the overwhelming fake github submissions, we have decided to confirm the github submissions on slack.

If you are an active github Dev please join our slack and PM "joseph" or "Mischa" with your qualifications/history

Any github submission after 1/8 will only be processed/confirmed on our slack.

Thank you

Hi
i have tried to contact joseph or mischa in slack, am i not late to do this?
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
so joining on github must verify via slack group chat?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
yes i read the rules and you tell nothing to be a dev. Only have a github account  Shocked

Github account created before november 30, 2017 based on the ANN on the first page.

/or a github account created before November 30 2017

But it also says account will be verified and for approval via slack before distributions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

Due to the overwhelming fake github submissions, we have decided to confirm the github submissions on slack.

If you are an active github Dev please join our slack and PM "joseph" or "Mischa" with your qualifications/history

Thank you

Regarding the Github accounts, I didn't know you were targeting active devs only as the requirement didn't really mention it. It makes some sense though.  Wink
Some people, including me, have joined Github back in October as it was part of supporting the "Movement - DAO" project. So, on paper my Github acc is qualified even though I'm not a coder.
This is just to show you that not all submissions are malicious. 

yes i read the rules and you tell nothing to be a dev. Only have a github account  Shocked
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD
Good luck with your project! Will keep watching your progress Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hello. Mybad. I'm late to join. Hope the requirement can be lowered down to full membrs

It will be at some point
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
You can stake, I have already got 22 coins.

amacar, what do you mean by stake? i am not sure I have the staking concept cleared.

thanks in advance.

The wallet will receive extra Sirius if you leave it on. Every time 2.5.

You can choose a reserve in the menu that will not stake.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Hi dev...there will be other stage of distribution?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Thank you

Regarding the Github accounts, I didn't know you were targeting active devs only as the requirement didn't really mention it. It makes some sense though.  Wink
Some people, including me, have joined Github back in October as it was part of supporting the "Movement - DAO" project. So, on paper my Github acc is qualified even though I'm not a coder.
This is just to show you that not all submissions are malicious. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hello i Joined GitHub on July 28, 2017, so I decided that I can be a member of the First Stage Distribution Sirius. I have fulfilled all the conditions - and then filled out the form, I put my information in all fields.  It probably didn't have to do as I'm not a senior, please do not think that I wanted to cheat, I just wanted to provide as much information as possible about myself. On Bitcointalk i registered at June 19, 2017
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Thank you

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You can stake, I have already got 22 coins.

amacar, what do you mean by stake? i am not sure I have the staking concept cleared.

thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Do you plan to realise wallet for MAC OS? it is not good that you have only Windows wallet. I think that about half of Mac users here. Will be able to get Sirius for some real job? for advertising for example? or just airdrop was planned?

There is a mac wallet compiled by extended team. Please visit our slack.
Activity: 113
Merit: 12
Hi, is there a link where we can check our status or some spreadsheet? I mean, I have not received anything, is distribution going on?
they arrive usually in few days
Pages:
Jump to: