Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 100. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi, is there a link where we can check our status or some spreadsheet? I mean, I have not received anything, is distribution going on?
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
You can stake, I have already got 22 coins.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
Just joined the airdrop. Other than this, how to earn more free Sirius coins
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Wow, it looks way good for distributing free.

Want to thank dev team for their generosity. I filled the form and waiting my coins now Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello. Mybad. I'm late to join. Hope the requirement can be lowered down to full membrs
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
I have read every post on this thread yesterday and I see a lot of the same questions.

This is a multi stage distribution, this is what one of the founders said : Everyone will have a chance...

Unfortunately i need more time to reach that level . waiting for bounty program announcement specially signature campaign.
thanks
Activity: 728
Quote from : masterbruce

"Looks promissing... what is the timescale for all of the distribution stages?"

I don`t know sorry. I am not Sirius team, I am the founder and manager of MIT, the first smart contract in the world on Sirius. Although both project share dev resources they are individual projects. I do know that these devs are some of the best crypto devs in the world so everything will be alright.

MIT ann : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2723537.new

MIT slack channel : https://sirx.slack.com/messages/C8S469HCN
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Do you plan to realise wallet for MAC OS? it is not good that you have only Windows wallet. I think that about half of Mac users here. Will be able to get Sirius for some real job? for advertising for example? or just airdrop was planned?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
have received the sirius,thanks a lots to the dev.
by the way, i open the wallet can get staking coins?

Just encrypt it for staking only. With 5k coins you can expect a stake daily. I got my coins 5 days ago and have 6 stakes already. Little bit slow confirmation by the way...
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Also fill the form and my profile info, run and sync wallet ) Good luck devteam!
Activity: 478
have received the sirius,thanks a lots to the dev.
by the way, i open the wallet can get staking coins?
Activity: 534
I hope to get a token, airdrop is full,
thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have read every post on this thread yesterday and I see a lot of the same questions.

This is a multi stage distribution, this is what one of the founders said : Everyone will have a chance...

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26219523_868621106630836_7350426390593623336_n.jpg?oh=96bffd13a6325f4a92ddc3e6b030dab7&oe=5AB0881A

Looks promissing... what is the timescale for all of the distribution stages?

Activity: 728

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
i am a Member. I cannot join, right? Sorry I miss this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
I hope to get a token by joining my register on the airdrop link listed above ...
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I am github dev, I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, just waitting my SIRX.
same here , hope I am not too late, I see the potential in this coin, many investors who dare to buy this coin with a high price, hopefully this sirius can be expected and not detrimental to investors.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
hey, Dev! When x32 version for win?
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
I am github dev, I filled airdrop form 2 days ago, just waitting my SIRX.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, I'm not qualified for the claims of coin. Hopefully, on the next round, newer members would already be allowed.
Pages:
Jump to: