Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 114. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
how exactly is blockchain technology implemented in this project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
So. Is it some delay from the dates appointed in the first message? Or I have missed something? Where I can find specifications of the Sirius? Could you change date of announcement in the first message if it is really delayed?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Please join us on Sirius slack

Link to self invite on OP

Don't use slack.  Is this required?
no not a requirement, it's just for people who want questions answered faster.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I like discord!
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I doubt it's required, just meant for easier communication I assume. I think telegram would be better suited though.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

legendary

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not a senior member but can def contribute. How can I help if we are not senior members?
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
Cool project. Looking forward to the coin. Grin

Your ranking is too low. Read the OP before automatically just saying that something is a cool project. You could get banned for that.
Activity: 69
How will this coin be distributed? ICO? Airdrop? Premine? Very interested in the project. Huh
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
have you got your website yet?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Exciting times these days with several quality projects attempting to tackle scaling issues and increase tps rates. The best part is nobody has really any idea which approach will be the most successful in the end. I'm looking forward to participating in this one at such an early stage and seeing how it develops from this small beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
It's a new year!  Are we rich yet?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

We would like to wish everyone a happy new year and blessed holidays.

We originally planned the first distribution to start before new year, but with the prelaunch test week we discovered two minor bugs.
The first was resolved, and we're working on the second one, however, we got caught on time and the second fix needs a few days to finish.
We will go on our planned holiday vacation and resume work on the 2nd of January.

The mainnet is moving fine and we have about 50 testers atm, as soon as we are back from holiday vacation, we will update you on the
formal announcement which we estimate should start in the first week of the new year.

We will also open slack to the public on the 2nd of January and create a telegram channel, so you can join and meet all the devs.

Wishing all of you happy new year and have a great holiday.
Waiting for telegram channel and distribution date.
Good luck
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
why is only for Senior Members?

Senior and above to prevent people with multiple accounts from abusing the distribution.
However, everyone will have a chance to own some for free at a later stage.
Good news! Thanks

waitting for the excellent time ,i already bookmark this project.
Activity: 42

We originally planned the first distribution to start before new year, but with the prelaunch test week we discovered two minor bugs.
The first was resolved, and we're working on the second one, however, we got caught on time and the second fix needs a few days to finish.
We will go on our planned holiday vacation and resume work on the 2nd of January.

The mainnet is moving fine and we have about 50 testers atm, as soon as we are back from holiday vacation, we will update you on the
formal announcement which we estimate should start in the first week of the new year.

We will also open slack to the public on the 2nd of January and create a telegram channel, so you can join and meet all the devs.

Always the better option of trying to fix the bugs first before launch  Wink
Good luck guys  Cheesy
Activity: 38
why is only for Senior Members?

Senior and above to prevent people with multiple accounts from abusing the distribution.
However, everyone will have a chance to own some for free at a later stage.
Good news! Thanks
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

Thanks for the information. Good luck and happy holidays!
Looking forward to the distribution  Cool
legendary

Activity: 15
so 1.1 will be the big day after dev holiday, pity i dont have enough rank to join the project, but hope to see it when lower rank members gets hand on project
Jump to: