Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 115. (Read 66362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.

Sirius has started the last test phase on mainnet, everything is going well.
If no issues arise we should be on our way to the formal announcement sometime next week.
With the formal announcement we will have a form to fill, and the distribution will be done on
first come first served basis. No one one will be turned down if they qualify per our initial stage.
 (bitcointalk sr. member and above, active github account prior to Nov 30 2017)

The dev team will be off for the holidays on these days ( 12/25 & 12/29 thru 1/1 )

We wish everyone a blessed holiday season.

* if you make sr. member within 30 days of formal announcement you will be included in the distribution.

Very interesting project, count me in.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
is there any time frame for the release of the coin.are there any ways of getting coin through donations .
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

If no issues arise we should be on our way to the formal announcement sometime next week.
With the formal announcement we will have a form to fill, and the distribution will be done on
first come first served basis. No one one will be turned down if they qualify per our initial stage.

The dev team will be off for the holidays on these days ( 12/25 & 12/29 thru 1/1 )

* if you make sr. member within 30 days of formal announcement you will be included in the distribution.

Very interesting distribution mode, count me in please.
Activity: 313
why is only for Senior Members?

Senior and above to prevent people with multiple accounts from abusing the distribution.
However, everyone will have a chance to own some for free at a later stage.
Good news! Thanks

Is the requirement "senior member and Github" or senior member or Github user?

Senior member and above or Github.
Activity: 7

Senior and above to prevent people with multiple accounts from abusing the distribution.
Good news! Thanks

Is the requirement "senior member and Github" or senior member or Github user?
Activity: 256
I was hoping for an update today. Still a few hours left before the devs few days vacation.
Activity: 42
I'm really interested in this project and i want to know more about the whole project.
I hope we get some more fresh news and info after 1.1.2018.
Might be some really cool work here !  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Do we have a chance to participate in project this year (30.12 or 31.12)?  Roll Eyes
Thx for future response.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
well this may be something interesting. ill keep an eye on this, i want t know more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Sirius is an interesting project, dev! I hope you enjoy your holiday well, don't give up and abandon things when they are minimally difficult, what you see in the forum is countless coins that are abandoned when some obstacles appear, Sirius will be different, I'm sure.
Ckr
Activity: 3
It is ashamed I am Newbie...
I look forward the opportunity to join in the near future.

Tomorrow is the 29th, so hopefully we will get some news today.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
the project looks very interesting ,haven't seen a project of this level with free distribution,good luck,I will follow you
Activity: 285

Very interesting project, count me in.

so i want to get free coins
1、bitcointalk sr. member and above, (i am only full member)
2、active github account prior to Nov 30 2017( i no code skill so didn't register before)

look like i am be out of this project . sad. 

dev any other ways to earn this coins?

You've been a member since 2014, so maybe, if your posts are spread out throughout that time frame, then perhaps you can catch up in activity points. It will be difficult though.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101

When will you be detailing the rules for those lower members?

i think after stage 1 , there is no exactly time for stage 2.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Very exciting. Take your time. Personally I prefer for the air drop to start the first week of the new year. An extra week of visibility. And of course more time for myself to rank up.  Cheesy

Good holidays and we are waiting for some news...

When will you be detailing the rules for those lower members?
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I think the idea of only allowing Sr. Member is a good idea, since even amongst the not so bright, (which I hope is very few, since they had the mind to get into crypto) but even amongst the once not so bright, they have a much better understanding of crypto than the average person and a better understanding of crypto compared to the own selves when they were newbie.

Unfortunately I don't qualify at the moment.

Good idea non the less.

I agree with the decision and the minimum consideration of senior members and above may participate even if I am not eligible to participate. Hopefully there is an opportunity for lower forum ranking members to participate in bounty campaigns that may be held.
Activity: 2

Enjoy the holiday! Looking forward to supporting this project!

I think the idea of only allowing Sr. Member is a good idea, since even amongst the not so bright, (which I hope is very few, since they had the mind to get into crypto) but even amongst the once not so bright, they have a much better understanding of crypto than the average person and a better understanding of crypto compared to the own selves when they were newbie.

Unfortunately I don't qualify at the moment.

Good idea non the less.
Jump to: