Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 90. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is really an attractive project for people because of the "SR" account requirements, resulting in many people can not participate, so there will be someone to fake, I only have a member account, I will wait for the author's activities on the member, if enough luck

Is there any plan for "donation activities"? What are the specific rules? I guess there will be, because the post-line transactions need some support
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I'm trying to install this on Linux, the question is why does it take so long, so far an hour, compared to Windows just clicking on it? That's weird to me. Just a little frustrating, installing Linux and now this.

any install logs can you provide?

Ok, it finally finished installing. The question is how do I now open the wallet?
Activity: 98
This is really an attractive project for people because of the "SR" account requirements, resulting in many people can not participate, so there will be someone to fake, I only have a member account, I will wait for the author's activities on the member, if enough luck
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
give me a chance ,cann't wait for 2nd contribution !
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Very interesting project, I received the SRX thanks a lot for the airdrop, I am planning to keep holding this coin for a few years to see how it goes maybe it will become a serious project like Elixir.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I'm trying to install this on Linux, the question is why does it take so long, so far an hour, compared to Windows just clicking on it? That's weird to me. Just a little frustrating, installing Linux and now this.

any install logs can you provide?
Activity: 471
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
When send 2n Round airdrop ?

all participants are waiting for the news, including me Smiley
may need to be patient because they do it manually and the time of form filling left 12 days only
hopefully qualify and get a token
Activity: 256
So far I've only installed the Sirius wallet in a virtual machine, like with every other wallet that I try. But I guess it's safe to say it's perfectly legit.  No hidden stuff. I hope. I want to stake, just always worry about installing it in my main PC.
If you still don't believe, there is no reason to make this change, apparently everything is ok with the Sirius wallet, you will not be able to bet if you stay in the virtual machine? The supply mentioned on the first page is with PoS included, right?

I believe it, I'm going to install it right now in my low power PC that runs 24/7 and too weak to run a Virtual Machine. I'm just always extremely careful about these things, since I do have some valuable coins in that PC, and I've read horror stories. But the dev seems very legit in this one, and in the slack I've read of others looking through the code.
Activity: 256
So far I've only installed the Sirius wallet in a virtual machine, like with every other wallet that I try. But I guess it's safe to say it's perfectly legit.  No hidden stuff. I hope. I want to stake, just always worry about installing it in my main PC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
does staking needs to leave the wallet opened or is it enough just to hold the tokens? thank u!

Sirius wallet needs to be on to stake.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
does staking needs to leave the wallet opened or is it enough just to hold the tokens? thank u!
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
i managed to get a hand on wallet and do some staking with my friends airdrop coins Grin, just have a little question about confirmations!
why every transactions needs 501 confirmation, it will take days to get them

also in "add token" section the decimals field cant be entered on my wallet Huh
and you should surely revise  the tab index which seems to not be adjusted correctly in each section
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Another question regarding the staking system, it looks like there is no increase in staking weight over time. Is this working as intended?

your staking weight depends on the amount of Sirx staking in your wallet.
network staking weight depends on the total staking Sirx in all the staking wallets.

The first one might not change much, unless your staking balance changes.

I see thanks. So far I've only had coins with 'coin age' where your staking weight increases the longer you are staking and the longer your coins haven't staked. So it's a bit tougher to stake Sirius. Challenge accepted.  Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Watchout for it, most probably when the first round ends this coming 31st of January.

The staking is really good, ive been hitting stakes twice every 3 days. considering the high network weight.

I already earned 6 x 2.5 Sirx since i got the 5k airdrop.
Activity: 27
Interteresting project - where can I find a white paper on this?

Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
Activity: 42
Wow great to see this interesting project progressing.

Will there be an opportunity for junior members to participate ?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
What is max supply?

Check op...
Sirius is a smart chain based on Quantum code (Qtum), it will be distributed freely, no ico or token sale will ever occur.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with a 100 million utility tokens (SIRX) which were distributed to the developers
and supporters involved in the project at the value of $0 in distribution stage 0.
The developers and supporters will redistribute tokens in a number of stages based on certain criteria that will be
announced with each distribution stage.

Thanks. What you pasted above means that the current circulating supply already is 100M!
What I understand people that launched this coin currently hold 100M and are trying to distribute it.

We are getting block rewards of 5 SIRX every ~3 min adding to that 100M so I'm asking what is the maximum supply?
The OP does not say what it is.

You usually get 2.5 coins and another 2.5 after 501 confirms, I know nothing about absolute maximum but i can tell that coins were distributed and are being redistributed now.

I hope we don't have unlimited supply of coins .... Really kills the purpose of holding any coin !
Hopefully OP shall be able to confirm the Max supply ever possible real soon Smiley
Doesn't really make such harm at such big supply, also stakes are pretty neat, as addresses wait for confirms and are locked everyone gets a chance to stake.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
What is max supply?

Check op...
Sirius is a smart chain based on Quantum code (Qtum), it will be distributed freely, no ico or token sale will ever occur.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with a 100 million utility tokens (SIRX) which were distributed to the developers
and supporters involved in the project at the value of $0 in distribution stage 0.
The developers and supporters will redistribute tokens in a number of stages based on certain criteria that will be
announced with each distribution stage.

Thanks. What you pasted above means that the current circulating supply already is 100M!
What I understand people that launched this coin currently hold 100M and are trying to distribute it.

We are getting block rewards of 5 SIRX every ~3 min adding to that 100M so I'm asking what is the maximum supply?
The OP does not say what it is.

You usually get 2.5 coins and another 2.5 after 501 confirms, I know nothing about absolute maximum but i can tell that coins were distributed and are being redistributed now.

I hope we don't have unlimited supply of coins .... Really kills the purpose of holding any coin !
Hopefully OP shall be able to confirm the Max supply ever possible real soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: