Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 87. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion

Hello everyone,

I was away for a couple of days and the rest of the dev team were busy working on the website/explorer/updates etc etc..
You can always join our slack and talk with me or the other devs at any time.
We have created  telegram/discord channels and bridged them with our slack, we will also bridge the QQ chat as well.

We will catch up on distributions asap.

I review the ANN but can not find out link for telegram. To paste the link in the first page will be very helpful.
I'm glad to know that you will have the QQ chat. WeChat is also good.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
i wonder when the jr member could join the airdrop? do you have the plan to reduce the requirement on btcointalk level? thank you, if i could have opportunity to join in, i will very appreciate it.
Activity: 280

Hello everyone,

I was away for a couple of days and the rest of the dev team were busy working on the website/explorer/updates etc etc..
We have created  telegram/discord channels and bridged them with our slack, we will also bridge the QQ chat as well.

So already you can begin to mine your coin? I could not find anywhere a description of the pools, etc. as far As your idea serious? there has been a lot of comic coins from the serious-minded teams. Are you ready to finish what you started? I understand everyone has the right to rest. Only it is impossible to start serious business from the rest.

You don't mine this coin, you stake them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

Hello everyone,

So already you can begin to mine your coin? I could not find anywhere a description of the pools, etc. as far As your idea serious? there has been a lot of comic coins from the serious-minded teams. Are you ready to finish what you started? I understand everyone has the right to rest. Only it is impossible to start serious business from the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Hello everyone,

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Hi all, yesterday I turned off the PC while the wallet signaled "Expected time to earn reward is in 1 day". This morning I turned it on and the days have become two ...  Does it mean  that theoretically the wallet should run 24/24?
Have a nice day

Yes it is. Here the weight of the coins does not grow with time. The weight of the coins is constant, so you need to keep your wallet always online to engage in staking.

24 hours the pc or laptop runs for 1 coin and costs for energy are then 5 coins.   Grin  Grin
and you get the airdrop only with luck. I think it's a bit strange  Grin

the only thing strange is people always complaining about free good coin
i think the best for you is to dump the coin in OCT thread and to remove the wallet so you can save 0.5$ electricity
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Hi all, yesterday I turned off the PC while the wallet signaled "Expected time to earn reward is in 1 day". This morning I turned it on and the days have become two ...  Does it mean  that theoretically the wallet should run 24/24?
Have a nice day

Yes it is. Here the weight of the coins does not grow with time. The weight of the coins is constant, so you need to keep your wallet always online to engage in staking.

24 hours the pc or laptop runs for 1 coin and costs for energy are then 5 coins.   Grin  Grin
You know you can use raspberry pi for stake coins ? LoL
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Have a nice day

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
i have serious problems with staking my tokens. i did not get any stake tokens about 1 week , my wallet is online and not locked.

http://prntscr.com/i2mnia

i have got no idea at the moment

look like it's normal ,just let it run.

i did recieve my tokens about 1 week and my wallet is also running about 1 week but i still got no single stake, is it normal ?

I started staking a little over a week ago. At first I got 3 stakes (15 SIRX) but since then nothing in about a week either. Not sure what the problem is, because wallet is unlocked, gives status as staking, and says expected time is 1 day.
the stakes have 501 confirms? if so,then u can get new stakes.
now the confirms are very slow,so waiting they are OK then u can get new stakes.

Yeah, 501 confirms is only about a day, but it hasn't received a stake in almost a week now, after getting a stake around once a day at first. Seems like something is wrong but wallet is unlocked, shows staking, and estimates next stake in around 1 day. Maybe I just have a very unlucky streak.

Update: 1 week after my last confirmed stake I finally got another one! keep hope alive  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This project looks interesting. Just hope I can get some coins early.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Have a nice day

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hi, @TheStuhlman, I have translated Sirius thread to Chinese, pls check it , link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sirius-2796619
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I Filled form 1 week ago . But not send sirx . Why Sad

I'm too.  Let's wait, all will be fine.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Have a nice day
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
I Filled form 1 week ago . But not send sirx . Why Sad
Activity: 313
I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make it, but this is an airdrop. An air drop that will have future rounds. Not an ICO limited to people with big pockets.
Plus an airdrop for older accounts doesn't mean you're a millionare like that guy is trying to imply, it just means you've had an interest in crypto for a long time and are likely knowledgeable about it.  That seems like a good demographic for a serious dev to be interested in dispersing his coins to.  The older people are far more likely to be involved in the crypto space in a variety of ways vs just giving your coins to any new account that comes along that is mainly interested in dumping them for a quick profit and moving on to the next one.
i agree what you said.because we have interest in crypto.we always attent it. but the team meet some problem recently.i already wait a week.
Activity: 471
I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make it, but this is an airdrop. An air drop that will have future rounds. Not an ICO limited to people with big pockets.
Plus an airdrop for older accounts doesn't mean you're a millionare like that guy is trying to imply, it just means you've had an interest in crypto for a long time and are likely knowledgeable about it.  That seems like a good demographic for a serious dev to be interested in dispersing his coins to.  The older people are far more likely to be involved in the crypto space in a variety of ways vs just giving your coins to any new account that comes along that is mainly interested in dumping them and moving on to the next one.

And quite frankly, 240 days is really not that long, it's only 8 months. I can clearly remember newbies from one year ago, saying newbie things, acting in newbie ways. Eight months ago was just May.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Plus an airdrop for older accounts doesn't mean you're a millionare like that guy is trying to imply, it just means you've had an interest in crypto for a long time and are likely knowledgeable about it.  That seems like a good demographic for a serious dev to be interested in dispersing his coins to.  The older people are far more likely to be involved in the crypto space in a variety of ways vs just giving your coins to any new account that comes along that is mainly interested in dumping them for a quick profit and moving on to the next one.
For all practical purposes Sirius started with 100 million tokens (SIRX), which were circulated among developers. How true, I see many people here got their Sirius, but most are simply discarded. This project will be exclusively for the already rich? or poor part of the population of the planet will also get your piece of? Huh

Is the coin still alive? Or is the Dev already on vacation in Coicktailland? He has not written here for a long time.
Why are you here saying ignorant things?  Get a clue, take a look at the dev's profile and you can see for yourself when someone is active.

I think that everything is scam
Then why are you here?  Leave the forum and do something else with your life.

dev is busy doing something ? long time not receive update news from dev.
Your definition of "long time" is very different from everyone else's.

I swear some people are maddening.

The dev is constantly talking in the slack. This will be a great coin. I finally got a VPS running to stake, I wouldn't be doing that if I didn't think it was worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: