Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 2. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Why such a huge growth all of a sudden?
Only someone who is pumping and dumping this coin. This happens every now and then. This coin is dead.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
who is buying...NO website, no DEV.. train moving without driver and passengers...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Why such a huge growth all of a sudden?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If you want I can translate in Italian, let me know.
Thanks.
Happy new year to all.
Activity: 42
I'm continuing to hold my lotto and await the swap with new and improved features.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the purpose of Svelin. What makes it unique and what does the name mean???
Activity: 200
Hello Dev.  I am ready to translate Slevin into Spanish. I have left several messages with no avail.  At any rate,  I am waiting on your response so I may begin, if you are still interested.  Please advise.  Thank you.

PS.  Slevin is moving today, for which it is making the world more aware of your coin.  It would behoove anyone, that is trying to place their mark, with a coin, to pay attention, coordinate, decide and execute, in a timely manner, the decisions that are best for the vision. 
Dev.  I am ready to begin but please advise first.  Only fair here.  Thanks.
Hello Dev.  I reserved the Spanish translation.  When do you need it done?  I can have it ready by tomorrow, say, in 12-16 hours.  Is this good for you?  Please advise.  Thank you/Gracias  Smiley

Spanish Translation Reserved.  La traducción del Español al Inglés esta recervada.
Activity: 33
I can confirm my wallet is no longer working either. Lost 0.25 BTC, my only BTC lol. Guess I will start again, oh well. Live and learn
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Is it a question that a developer takes this piece ?
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I stake 300K slevin, when the rewards will happen?
Thank
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
What i  have to do with the coin i got in my wallet? do you think dev will come one day and make this project good again? i will wait hope some days some one will take this project great
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
DEV has cheated all investors..many people like that start the project and left it unattended..
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
this project look like was dead

yup dead wallet wont sync anymore 1 connection
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
this project look like was dead
Activity: 82
groupe facebook slevin crypto. notez idees. pour faire evoluer le slevin.
Activity: 82
faut etre patient certaine piece ne sont plus active avant de refaire surface un changement de dev serieux et la piece explose si pour toi elle est  morte va sur une autre piece mais faudra pas regretter apres.j'avais investi dans une piece qui vallait rien et jai tout revendu aujourd8 je men mort les doigt. sa sert a rien d'acheter et revendre si le court prend 3 sathoshi enfin sa depend de la somme investi... patience et le maitre mot!!
Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
this coin is dead, dead...no active dev, just a P&D coin.
Pages:
Jump to: