Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 4. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
THIS COIN IS SCAM  !!!
[/b][/color][/size]
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Update about our meeting in Barcelona:

after visiting the city and had some fun on the weekend, we spoke with a few possible future partners for Slevin. The first meeting, which took place yesterday morning, was about integrating a Spanish gambling website into Slevin. We won't disclose all the details but we came up to these conclusions:

- we will need a Spanish lawyer/tax expert to manage the crypto part of the business
- we will cooperate with two API developers to integrate the website into Slevin

We had the second meeting with a former employeer of Wallapop, which will cooperate with us as Product Designer and create the next generation's Slevin UI (User Interface).

This is what happened so far, after August 5th a full detailed roadmap process with dates will be released.

Another meeting in Rome is planned for this week, stay tuned.
August 5th you are talking about 2017 or 2018 at least give us some update...
There is no activity by DEV and project is losing strength.
Still decided to hold my Coins...
not seen here after 26th July, tried to contact Dev over twitter as well as here by sending personal messages..No reply....This shows how serious he is about the project....Every comment given by him stand fails from 4th day onwards.....whether it is listing on yobit or future plan declaration on 6th august....If you think it's good project why don't you buy at this rate? Thr are around 1crore for sell below 10sant...
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
There is no activity by DEV and project is losing strength.
Still decided to hold my Coins...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Its a stupidity to selling for 4 sat by listening some newbies or fud-guys that telling that coin is dead, I'm better do not sell at all than be listening that kind of persons.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
And sell for what? 4 satoshis? At this point I keep staking, I haven't sold 1 coin from my 99k airdrop, maybe one day dev will show up or someone gonna takeover this project ad give value to it

Same here, I will wait and hold
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
And sell for what? 4 satoshis? At this point I keep staking, I haven't sold 1 coin from my 99k airdrop, maybe one day dev will show up or someone gonna takeover this project ad give value to it
This is what happened so far, after August 5th a full detailed roadmap process with dates will be released.

It's not been a week over schedule at this point. It's possible that graphics or some other thing got delayed and created a cascade, but maybe I am just being naive.
don't think anything positive will come here now..coin is 💀 dead better to get out before there is no buyers....Dev has really dump this project....
Activity: 537

It's not been a week over schedule at this point. It's possible that graphics or some other thing got delayed and created a cascade, but maybe I am just being naive.
Now it is 10/08,,, but where is DEV and what are the plans....
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
Strongly supplanted with a relatively small coin suplay, but a dead coin.  Undecided
You won't drink that beer in the near future I guess (or never). I'm really disappointed, I didn't dump when slevin was listed on coinex because was willing to believe in this project (but I didn't buy either), but dev dumped and went on vacation across Europe with your money (yes you guys that bought slevin on coinex)
yes Dev has dumped all investors specially who bought over exchange...This was not at all expected...But still hoping things will change and developer will come forward soon...
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You won't drink that beer in the near future I guess (or never). I'm really disappointed, I didn't dump when slevin was listed on coinex because was willing to believe in this project (but I didn't buy either), but dev dumped and went on vacation across Europe with your money (yes you guys that bought slevin on coinex)
can't blame you. i have enough bags for a looong trip, just gonna wait and wait lol.
gonna have an ice cold beer when a dev shows up haha
Activity: 537
There is a fish or cut bait moment, and I am starting to think about grabbing my pocket blade. Add this to airdrop learning lesson I guess.
seemed like a nice project, hopefully someone will step up
How can we revive this coin again ?    suggestions?
ARE WE LUCKY ENOUGH to have our Dev show up? lol

LMAO!
no update whatsoever..coin is dead..where is developer atleast come up and give some remark.
ARE WE LUCKY ENOUGH to have our Dev show up? lol
Guess we don 't see this "Big news Cmng by 06Aug"?
Hope for the best....time is about to come...
Pages:
Jump to: