Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 121. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Like someone really did decide to put this in a slingshot and point to the sky  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
@gouda; from this early time,there's enought BTC to buy book up to 500k,wait till big player came and time make his work... Wink
dont rush bro im still accumulating.... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
@gouda; from this early time,there's enought BTC to buy book up to 500k,wait till big player came and time make his work... Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Making good progress on our encrypted message system.

The Sling wallet itself is already TOR compatible, but the marketplace will rely on an encrypted message system that uses AES-256-CBC, secp256k1, ECDH and ECDS (proven encryption standards) alongside TOR for anonymizing (concealing) IP locations.

Will hopefully have it released sooner than expected.

Today / tomorrow  Smiley

Mac source code is now in hands of mac dev and that should also be ready today.

The MAC wallet will be released or the Market will be released?

Looks like MAC and messaging, SlingRoad is slated for release next week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Opa... Nice wake up this morning, I've buy moar just before sling start to rise  Grin

Lets see where it can goes with slingroad coming Smiley

sa va a la lune mon frere! Tes pret?

Je suis pret!

À fond ! C'est juste une question de patience rendu là, jusqu'à où pourrais tu tenir Grin

Im with you.. started from the bottom now were here! Nad moon bound in a few weeks by my calculations

I think your right but i feel moon will be here sooner then a few weeks Cheesy

nahh... I think a few weeks is too fast actually.. this ones a winner.. to the moon will take time.. remember cloak??

yes i do... that was a fun one Cheesy... well i can see this hitting .01 Cheesy
legendary
this week is definitively smell good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

The Sling wallet itself is already TOR compatible, but the marketplace will rely on an encrypted message system that uses AES-256-CBC, secp256k1, ECDH and ECDS (proven encryption standards) alongside TOR for anonymizing (concealing) IP locations.

Today / tomorrow  Smiley

Sweet.. keep up the good work and please please dont rush it... releasing broken code is worse then releasing no code at all.

Good luck.
Activity: 67

Today / tomorrow  Smiley

The MAC wallet will be released or the Market will be released?
legendary

Today / tomorrow  Smiley

wow  Shocked Shocked

This is really going huge,great work dev don't give up Smiley
Activity: 98

Today / tomorrow  Smiley

legendary
Opa... Nice wake up this morning, I've buy moar just before sling start to rise  Grin

Je suis pret!

À fond ! C'est juste une question de patience rendu là, jusqu'à où pourrais tu tenir Grin

Im with you.. started from the bottom now were here! Nad moon bound in a few weeks by my calculations

nahh... I think a few weeks is too fast actually.. this ones a winner.. to the moon will take time.. remember cloak??
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Je suis pret!

Activity: 1098
Oh look at sling go. This thing is gonna bring me back from the dead. Im back in the game fellas!! Go SLING go.

Sling is a Juggernaut

Im glad you took my advice days ago man.. Good to see you here and that you stuck it out!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary

Je suis pret!

legendary

Je suis pret!

legendary

Je suis pret!
legendary

legendary
Oh look at sling go. This thing is gonna bring me back from the dead. Im back in the game fellas!! Go SLING go.

Sling is a Juggernaut

Im glad you took my advice days ago man.. Good to see you here and that you stuck it out!

Activity: 1098

Sling is a Juggernaut

Jump to: