Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 120. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Crave Native I2P:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/

Say goodbye only thing u guys gonna be slingin is bags of shit unless u hop on board the real train. Bobsurplus made this to pump and dump for Crave

That 14 btc volume sure is scary
mean while my staking going nom nom nom nom nom nom
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Crave Native I2P:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/

Say goodbye only thing u guys gonna be slingin is bags of shit unless u hop on board the real train. Bobsurplus made this to pump and dump for Crave
Short term maybe even beat 800K peak that CRAVE hit.

hmmm remember the old dark run... #altsareback lets have some fun
Activity: 798
Wow, this coin is really moving.I guess I need to pick up a few today before the price skyrockets.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Short term maybe even beat 800K peak that CRAVE hit.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Is it too late to invest here? Or is it possible this is still a good investment time?

Depends on if you like making profits.

If you do, this coin is still very very young and undervalued.

How old is this coin?

a week old... nothing less nothing nothing more,you can still double for sure at this point. And wait till slingroad coming,minimum 500k Wink
Activity: 447
Is it too late to invest here? Or is it possible this is still a good investment time?

How old is this coin?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Activity: 447
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi!

Can anyone guide me on how to compile wallet on Ubuntu and how to set up a masternode?

Thanks!
@gouda; from this early time,there's enought BTC to buy book up to 500k,wait till big player came and time make his work... Wink

of course!! this has only started and i know you and i been here from the start telling people to buy... atleast when the finally listen to us at 300k they can still make solid profit
Activity: 704
Anyone selling now needs to have their head examined. This will go on for weeks. If you do sell, you will be buying back in for more later and kicking yourself.

this^

those of us who have been in alts a while know what will happen
legendary
Activity: 1988
we're heading for +150k fo sure now,lets sling going up slowly and steady

hold on and patience,the best is coming Smiley
Activity: 1098
Anyone selling now needs to have their head examined. This will go on for weeks. If you do sell, you will be buying back in for more later and kicking yourself.

Activity: 518
Activity: 704
glad i got my nodes early on in first week...this shits going muhn real soon
Activity: 635
Like someone really did decide to put this in a slingshot and point to the sky  Smiley

That's how this game works man! You been here a while, you should know this by now!

I am playing the game  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Like someone really did decide to put this in a slingshot and point to the sky  Smiley

That's how this game works man! You been here a while, you should know this by now!
Jump to: