Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 36. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
So... what will happen to SLING? i think it's just whale playing, don't panic and be patient.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think I'll have to get out of SLING since my personal money are out and I need some BTC. Since low activity I dono if to wait more and sell just a bit at a good price or dump hard right now 
How much SLING you got? I might want to buy those off of you if the price is right Wink Let me know if you would be interested Smiley

I am in top 8 wallets on Bittrex. Let me see how these days will develop for me since I have some projects to finish and I might not need to sell.
Well if you do decide to sell some of them then PM me about what type of price you would be looking for and I may very well be interested in buying them off you mate Wink
Activity: 812
I think I'll have to get out of SLING since my personal money are out and I need some BTC. Since low activity I dono if to wait more and sell just a bit at a good price or dump hard right now 
How much SLING you got? I might want to buy those off of you if the price is right Wink Let me know if you would be interested Smiley

I am in top 8 wallets on Bittrex. Let me see how these days will develop for me since I have some projects to finish and I might not need to sell.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Make sure you guys got i2p loaded and running for a bit. I got something to show you in a little while

Alright its here. The first ever i2p based Dice game...and its for Sling
You can check it out and play by putting this in your i2p browser: http://4dffsihgiinslnjc2fo63n2gxwhn5aecuy4w2ltgnt7xnuax7cla.b32.i2p/

The site is run over i2p so it will be slower than you are used to. But it works.
We did ALOT of testing and trial and error to get this working just right. Go give it a try  Cool

this is what this coin needed!! Keep up the good work!!
legendary
Activity: 938
to hellohellooo
Who would use btc alone anymore...?  
its not anonymous by itself - better off converting to coins like Sling then going back.  Wink

DiCE1904,  nice dice game !!  

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Make sure you guys got i2p loaded and running for a bit. I got something to show you in a little while

Alright its here. The first ever i2p based Dice game...and its for Sling
You can check it out and play by putting this in your i2p browser: http://4dffsihgiinslnjc2fo63n2gxwhn5aecuy4w2ltgnt7xnuax7cla.b32.i2p/

The site is run over i2p so it will be slower than you are used to. But it works.
We did ALOT of testing and trial and error to get this working just right. Go give it a try  Cool
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
When will people realize that nobody is interested in using a decentralized market unless they can use BTC on it...
I'm also interested to see what new news will be coming out because now that the marketplace is working on my wallet I can see that this coin is going to easily go places for sure Smiley Great work Dev Smiley

You made me curious  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Wow I said support not starting to buy all from 15k till 17k. Who gone berserek?  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
@DG anything new about the MAC Wallet?

We are open source so if anybody would like to have a go at compiling a mac wallet, then go for it.

I could also ask the previous mac developer if he would like to post the job of compiling latest OSX wallet on SlingRoad.

EDIT: sent him a message asking him to do just that.

Hey guys
Need me to do another Mac wallet for you?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

We are open source so if anybody would like to have a go at compiling a mac wallet, then go for it.

I could also ask the previous mac developer if he would like to post the job of compiling latest OSX wallet on SlingRoad.

Thanks!
Guys lets start put some low buy support  Roll Eyes just for the sake of it. I got some up
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It has to be said it is very disappointing to see the market cap so low (under $30K).

It would be nice if the community would help by getting some word out for the SlingRoad or become pro active in terms of marketing.

I have been in contact with somebody that is making a press release style article and am still waiting to see that.

We have a fully working decentralized market that 99.9% of coins do not have or would like to have and it seems nobody really knows about it.

I was approached by a community member to start a development fund to help speed up progress or even get extra developers helping out. His idea was to use SlingRoad as the base to post jobs and have community members fund small sized projects for Sling.

I think it's an idea worth exploring.

More news on this soon.

Great news. Let me know when that Press Release Style Article is done & send PM.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
hi,

we really need to spread the word to get these Cool Market running.

legendary
Activity: 938
It has to be said it is very disappointing to see the market cap so low (under $30K).

It would be nice if the community would help by getting some word out for the SlingRoad or become pro active in terms of marketing.

I have been in contact with somebody that is making a press release style article and am still waiting to see that.

We have a fully working decentralized market that 99.9% of coins do not have or would like to have and it seems nobody really knows about it.

I was approached by a community member to start a development fund to help speed up progress or even get extra developers helping out. His idea was to use SlingRoad as the base to post jobs and have community members fund small sized projects for Sling.

I think it's an idea worth exploring.

More news on this soon.

Thanks for the update,  the community funded job/projects listed on the SlingRoad market sounds like a good idea!  
I hope to keep tweeting and getting the word out about Sling & market..  maybe it just needs some time and others to be using it yet  
It really is unique in that I don't see any other opensource decentralized anon markets out yet, let alone one inside the wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: