Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 37. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
can I set up a sling masternode on my home computer, or do you have to use a VPS?
Activity: 98
It has to be said it is very disappointing to see the market cap so low (under $30K).

It would be nice if the community would help by getting some word out for the SlingRoad or become pro active in terms of marketing.

I have been in contact with somebody that is making a press release style article and am still waiting to see that.

We have a fully working decentralized market that 99.9% of coins do not have or would like to have and it seems nobody really knows about it.

I was approached by a community member to start a development fund to help speed up progress or even get extra developers helping out. His idea was to use SlingRoad as the base to post jobs and have community members fund small sized projects for Sling.

I think it's an idea worth exploring.

More news on this soon.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Why I have a feeling we are all waiting for the DEV to say something .

Grin Grin Grin

Because the price is going to shit and the dev hasn't tried reaching the community at any way possible?

I wouldn't worry ... YET.

At least he enjoyed 5 days of quiet and peace. He deserved even more. It isn't his fault the price.
Activity: 826

Grin Grin Grin

Because the price is going to shit and the dev hasn't tried reaching the community at any way possible?

Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Grin We are back!
I wonder .... because of BitcoinTalk Issues I think SLING will be awesome  to have it's own forum now  Roll Eyes
Yeah, good idea
 Grin We are back!
I wonder .... because of BitcoinTalk Issues I think SLING will be awesome  to have it's own forum now  Roll Eyes
legendary
Oh thanks god, finally back online Smiley
Now, we're waiting for DEV news
Activity: 826
Kinda sucks to see prices decline like this once again. I am eagerly awaiting any news regarding the upcoming sling roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 938
Glad to see forum is back.. Smiley
@Slayer I hope things are going well
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Put my a r9 290 on the sling road. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM. I got 6 that need to go.
legendary
Kraken is now also requiring ID's https://www.kraken.com/help/fees

More reason to start trading btc on slingroad

Majority of EX will require verification very soon. DEX is the future.
Yeah but slingroad isn't a currency DEX, its just a market for like goods and stuff.  How would you use it for BTC, like just to facilitate OTC deals?

You just send the btc with regular btc client,  while holding the sling in escrow... not complicated.
 Roll Eyes
Just treat btc like any other product.

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

Yeah but slingroad isn't a currency DEX, its just a market for like goods and stuff.  How would you use it for BTC, like just to facilitate OTC deals?
legendary

legendary
How is the update working for everyone?
Surprised not to hear anything, so things must be good?
 Smiley
Activity: 101
Update:
I have posted the latest source to bitbucket also.
https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling
Thanks for that, DG.Slayer, but it cannot compile :
Code:
/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/buyspage.o src/qt/buyspage.cpp
src/qt/buyspage.cpp: In member function ‘void BuysPage::on_escrowLockButton_clicked()’:
src/qt/buyspage.cpp:224:5: error: expected ‘}’ before ‘else’
     else
     ^
src/qt/buyspage.cpp:224:5: error: expected ‘}’ before ‘else’
src/qt/buyspage.cpp:235:14: warning: unused variable ‘res’ [-Wunused-variable]
         bool res = CreateEscrowLockTx(buyRequest.escrowAddress, mapListings[buyRequest.listingId].listing.nPrice + (0.01 * COIN), strError, wtxNew);
              ^
make: *** [build/buyspage.o] Error 1

Fixed that just now try repulling.

Great ! Thanks...
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Last price 30k. Clear uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol man...sling should be renamed to slingnipulation coin given the amount of fuckery that's going on with the price!  i bought and sold but yes, i am bagholding a bit as well now too.

you can tell in all the posts here is a sense of "will this coin ever hit it's old ATH again!??!?!" from the people, lol.
Meanwhile the sell wall at 31.9K is gone  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: