Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 60. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Just to confirm that I'll be working on i2P and Cancel escrow button (to make cancelling automated) for release this week.

On the next update I'll open up all source code.

It will be very difficult to clone without having specific knowledge so no need to worry about tons of SlingRoad clones cropping up immediately.

You ROCK Slayer !!!  

Thanks man !!   That's so great!   Cool   Grin

+1

Amazing Cheesy
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Just to confirm that I'll be working on i2P and Cancel escrow button (to make cancelling automated) for release this week.

It will be very difficult to clone without having specific knowledge so no need to worry about tons of SlingRoad clones cropping up immediately.

You ROCK Slayer !!!  

+1
legendary
Activity: 938

You ROCK Slayer !!!  

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really liked the work you did for sling https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/commits/410715a808a8c8a6f203badec2432973e3894dd3 and want to know when all the code will be available plz?
legendary
Activity: 1456
@Dev

Feature request:

Would it be possible to include in the road map, updated features to allow for a tripadvisor feature and BnB booking service. It's not far off, but a section on travel would be great.

There are many people that grow all sorts of herbs and spices, and sometimes it is difficult for them to get good distribution deals. We should support them by allowing people to travel to the source and to stay for a holiday, or a short break.

In many places around the world, growing weed is legal. Many parts of America, for example. It would help those growers if they could have a tourism aspect to their business.

Something like a combination of Airbnb (Highbnb or Hashbnb?), trippingadvisor and hashholidays tours.

I have been thinking about this for some years as I have a share in a mountain in Morocco. We have thought about offering a come and pick-your-own camping trip for anyone that wanted to stay for a few nights or a few weeks. We would also offer people temporary jobs during harvest periods.

The issue for us has been waiting for licences for export. So the main cash crops are olives. If we can expand that to include Hashbnb, that would be great for the local economy - especially if people can book direct and pay direct without exchange rate losses or fees.

Could people be given bounties for contacting crop growers and getting them to register for Hashbnb on the SlingRoad market with package deals?

Leave it with you to think about whether the existing market caters for this, or if something more defined needs to be developed.

Activity: 200
The quality of the services offered by SLING is good, this is extremely valuable looking forward. I think people are just panicking atm. I've seen no dev disasters and we have a functional decentralized marketplace, no reason for the price to be hammered forever. Seems like a minority with large holdings are either determined to milk every penny from the market ruthlessly daytrading into oblivion, or for whatever reason want to keep the price down while the fledgling markets are fragile. SLING is imo heavily undervalued considering what it has to offer. I'd be amazed if it never once hits ~100k sato, just be strong and don't panic sell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Ok so technically it is 3BTC distance until is declared a real 100% dump and dead. Got it.

legendary
Activity: 994
Morning guys. Oh dissapointed.
8 BTC till 2.5k .

So what you are waiting for ? a pump ? till what 60k ? that's not a pump Smiley) that's a JOKE. like all previous "pumps" jokes =) .

Meh you guys aren't entertaining at all . Technically this wasn't a shake out it was a dump. Because today it reached as I said ALL TIME LOW. It never been at exactly 30k. The lowest before was 35K.

LOL, 8.5 BTC to 2.5k are you f**kin kiddin me??
The lowest price was 28k, nothing will happen, same pattern, before the pump.
You want to buy cheap coins, i know you Cheesy

Can you give me a printscreen when it was at 25k ?  Wink on 23 april was 35K lowest.

Now if you are hopping for a pump, technically a pump is when it surpass the biggest ALL TIME HIGH. Which in this case is 150k considering that it will never pump. Technically, practically people will rise the price till 50-60-70K max and dump again. At each dump the price will go again lower and lower until it's dieing.

P.S: you are right the lowest was 28k.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/sling/btc/bittrex/1-month

Also the lowest price at C-cex was 20k
8 BTC till 2.5k .

So what you are waiting for ? a pump ? till what 60k ? that's not a pump Smiley) that's a JOKE. like all previous "pumps" jokes =) .

Meh you guys aren't entertaining at all . Technically this wasn't a shake out it was a dump. Because today it reached as I said ALL TIME LOW. It never been at exactly 30k. The lowest before was 35K.

Can you give me a printscreen when it was at 25k ?  Wink on 23 april was 35K lowest.

Now if you are hopping for a pump, technically a pump is when it surpass the biggest ALL TIME HIGH. Which in this case is 150k considering that it will never pump. Technically, practically people will rise the price till 50-60-70K max and dump again. At each dump the price will go again lower and lower until it's dieing.

P.S: you are right the lowest was 28k.
legendary
8 BTC till 2.5k .

8 BTC till 2.5k .

legendary
Investigating because amounts like 0.52 aren't added into any transaction type.

You see it back in block Explorer check out The escrow wallet

Dumprivkey on that address and pm me the details. Also include a new public key that you control for sling, I'll recover your coins and send them to the new address.

It will be very difficult to clone without having specific knowlege so no need to worry about tons of SlingRoad clones cropping up immediately.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
lol top wallet keeps buying no matter what

top wallet does not give a fuck at all
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

Dumprivkey on that address and pm me the details. Also include a new public key that you control for sling, I'll recover your coins and send them to the new address.

It will be very difficult to clone without having specific knowlege so no need to worry about tons of SlingRoad clones cropping up immediately.

pmed you!
This Dev is good giving good support.
Activity: 189
legendary
Merit: 1014
is there already a Masternode Statistic Page? Because i run them for almost a Week now and the Payouts are considerable lower what they should be.
Can any other MN Operater post what he get's on average per Day?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

Holding to the moon, or death Smiley Either ways holding hard and strong

HODL to the moon bro... Im here with cha!
legendary
Merit: 1014
JUST SOLD OFF MY HOUSE, CAR AND ENTIRE FAMILY (EVEN DOG) TO INVEST IN SLING. THESE ARE DIRT CHEAP PRICES, SEE YOU AT THE MOON MOFOS!

second Post and already insulting? what a nice boy your are...
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

Holding to the moon, or death Smiley Either ways holding hard and strong
This is why scammers keep running alt after alt..
Pages:
Jump to: