Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 61. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

Holding to the moon, or death Smiley Either ways holding hard and strong
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
You haven't done shit to promote or improve the wallet. Money for nothing.

Can't work on the wallet when dev doesn't even release source for latest version.

Why he's not releasing yet, I don't know..  maybe to help the price go lower.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Guys, i don't give a shit about your predictions, we'll see an another pump this week.

I like this guy Smiley
Still in denial mode. Lmao. Told you to sell. Remember this. Lots of coins in dumb hands doesn't cause a pump.
legendary
Why is it dumping so slow...  I was actually hoping for under 1k tonight

You guys suck at dumping

Activity: 2
JUST SOLD OFF MY HOUSE, CAR AND ENTIRE FAMILY (EVEN DOG) TO INVEST IN SLING. THESE ARE DIRT CHEAP PRICES, SEE YOU AT THE MOON MOFOS!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol manipulate or just dumps?

10:45pm selling right now just popped up........wat?

8.8887   8.8887

0.0068   8.8956   
0.0096   8.9052   
0.1103   9.0155

of course it will be gone in 2mins watch.

and yeah ... funny how "just nobody" is buying this coin huh?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Can you guys dump it down to like around 5k for me please?

So I can build up some more for cheap?  pls?

Yeah man you can have it all, put it under your pillow and sleep on them  Grin Grin Grin Grin Just 8 BTC till 2.5k so be ready to own all SLING and use it as toilet paper or something like that

what happened  Huh Huh
price getting down and down, no buy support

Is dead, I give it like 3-4 hours until it gets to ALL TIME LOW.  Wink But that's my 2 cents. I am not fudding , I am actually dissapointed. But that's cryptocurrencies . Whales hype it and say everyday that it will PUMP and actually they are dumping . Lesson learned hard way.  Wink
Activity: 51
what happened  Huh Huh
price getting down and down, no buy support
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
legendary
Can you guys dump it down to like around 5k for me please?

So I can build up some more for cheap?  pls?

Laugh first = laugh last.

Dumping coins on the cheap means they get concentrated in small hands, who can then control the price.

Not that I would do such a thing  Roll Eyes

Not that would anyone would care:) whales dumping on whales in the end. Whale warz. More like bag holders war who will end with all SLING and who will end with ALL BTC =) .

This will be fun to watch. Grin Grin Grin Grin

you got out? happy for you. Im in Sling prison  Sad

I am sorry for you Sumo Sad well stay hard someone will put a good wall for you hopefully . Roll Eyes Cross fingers they are only 11 BTC left in SLING market.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Laugh first = laugh last.

Dumping coins on the cheap means they get concentrated in small hands, who can then control the price.

Not that I would do such a thing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Activity: 1098

I already can see it at 200 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin easy .Kiddin' but 10k still will be hitting. I'll buy some then. For sure  Grin Grin Grin

This is what I see. Whales have left the building. For now.... Smiley I think they will start maybe buy at 10-15-20K and then max to go 80-90 will be enough for them for sure.

Predictions, predictions , predictions. We aren't at a soccer game or football . But it looks like . It's defense vs offense. Bears vs Bulls. So there is always room for predictions/bets and stuff like that & it's actually fun.

I never said it won't pump , who knows when people say that for 2 weeks. We have some small pumps where whales took profit and then dumped to death now. As you can see every small dump had a new LOW. That got lower and lower and also a new high that got lower and lower.

So what the new pump will be considered at 60k?  Grin Grin Grin

What I know and people may contradict me and I would love to hear arguments. A dump is when a coin pass over the last min. price, and a pump is when it passed the last max price.

So after this , were we are at ? Cause all these values are getting lower.  Wink Just trying to be analytical. Maybe I am wrong. Show me where I am wrong. I am eager to learn.

you got out? happy for you. Im in Sling prison  Sad

I already can see it at 200 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin easy .Kiddin' but 10k still will be hitting. I'll buy some then. For sure  Grin Grin Grin

This is what I see. Whales have left the building. For now.... Smiley I think they will start maybe buy at 10-15-20K and then max to go 80-90 will be enough for them for sure.

Predictions, predictions , predictions. We aren't at a soccer game or football . But it looks like . It's defense vs offense. Bears vs Bulls. So there is always room for predictions/bets and stuff like that & it's actually fun.

I never said it won't pump , who knows when people say that for 2 weeks. We have some small pumps where whales took profit and then dumped to death now. As you can see every small dump had a new LOW. That got lower and lower and also a new high that got lower and lower.

So what the new pump will be considered at 60k?  Grin Grin Grin

What I know and people may contradict me and I would love to hear arguments. A dump is when a coin pass over the last min. price, and a pump is when it passed the last max price.

So after this , were we are at ? Cause all these values are getting lower.  Wink Just trying to be analytical. Maybe I am wrong. Show me where I am wrong. I am eager to learn.

Activity: 42
Price is crashing due to no news from dev while dev is just like
https://i.imgur.com/NEHTtrP.gif

You all expect something new everyday? geez hes gotta work as well as rest. He is no robot
Look at roadmap. I can understand if one day behind.

Yeah he is behind. But I will not blame him he worked his ass off... Smiley For a nice TIP I can help him with some news coverage that takes few hours. With the website I bet it's almost ready to be published. What more do you want ?

Give the man a break. I am very sad of this dump but what can I do ? Nothing. Oh yeah I am downloading a movie to relax . Even if the situation looks horror.  Cheesy

P.S: No support left. Brace yourself for 10-20K

http://i.giphy.com/12Lh7AgILubooE.gif

https://i.imgur.com/AnxjUSP.gif
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Guys, i don't give a shit about your predictions, we'll see an another pump this week.

I like this guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Pages:
Jump to: