Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 81. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 938
is it killacam8888??? no he´s called monkeyman - the crypto victim...

It wouldn't be so bad if he could even at least come up with something new to post.

He just keeps spamming the same stuff over and over.

A. either he wants in at a lower price.

B. he just gets his jollies off of being a retarded troll, not even a smart troll, nor creative.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
is it killacam8888??? no he´s called monkeyman - the crypto victim...

legendary
The beauty of opensource... 
even if things do become a scam,  it can always be forked and made to not be a scam.
 Grin

Something the trolls don't want you to know!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This is how PnD coins die.  First moon, then fudders and "CHEAP COINZ OMTHEGOZZZZ OM NOM!!11oneeleventy" then volumes fall and the thread gets bumped once a month or so before delisting and network death.

LMAO SR MEMBER SPEAKS THE REAL TALK WOW ********SLAPS DEV ACROSS FACE AND ENTIRE FOLLOWER TEAM***

Please FUD more ? pretty please ?

READ spirygolden HISTORY HE ADMITS TO THIS BEING A PUMP AND DUMP COIN

Hey monkey , oh I think I offed monkeys making you a monkey. But anyway , even BTC does PUMP & DUMPS. So don't be moron . It's trading. Testing highs and lows , etc. But what do you know ? Smiley) You seem to have big CAPS LOCK problems.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is how PnD coins die.  First moon, then fudders and "CHEAP COINZ OMTHEGOZZZZ OM NOM!!11oneeleventy" then volumes fall and the thread gets bumped once a month or so before delisting and network death.

LMAO SR MEMBER SPEAKS THE REAL TALK WOW ********SLAPS DEV ACROSS FACE AND ENTIRE FOLLOWER TEAM***

READ spirygolden HISTORY HE ADMITS TO THIS BEING A PUMP AND DUMP COIN
legendary
This is how PnD coins die.  First moon, then fudders and "CHEAP COINZ OMTHEGOZZZZ OM NOM!!11oneeleventy" then volumes fall and the thread gets bumped once a month or so before delisting and network death.

LMAO SR MEMBER SPEAKS THE REAL TALK WOW SLAPS DEV ACROSS FACE AND ENTIRE FOLLOWER TEAM

he´s a SR Member... damn, what a Reputation... so ridiculous  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you made my day monkeyman

@killacam8888 :   LMFAO  Grin Grin Grin    You hear us saying that you were harming crave too much with your fud attacks, so you suddenly change your words and now you are a shadowtrash troll? c'mon

also :  SCAM CARTEL [email protected]

HAHAHAH   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  what a total fail..... this domain name was never registered, ever... not even the .com

you = fail
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/xofi3.gif

we run on the darknet u dumb little kid
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
@killacam8888 :   LMFAO  Grin Grin Grin    You hear us saying that you were harming crave too much with your fud attacks, so you suddenly change your words and now you are a shadowtrash troll? c'mon

also :  SCAM CARTEL [email protected]

HAHAHAH   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  what a total fail..... this domain name was never registered, ever... not even the .com

you = fail
legendary
Activity: 1246
This is how PnD coins die.  First moon, then fudders and "CHEAP COINZ OMTHEGOZZZZ OM NOM!!11oneeleventy" then volumes fall and the thread gets bumped once a month or so before delisting and network death.
U butthurt Bro?

i do not own any crave LOL

SHADOWCASH ALL THE WAY

LOL DEV GOES OFFLINE AND HIDES

I really truly feel bad for the DEV i mean...he has no skill anyway. Cant code properly. Cant even get a market out. Just watch hes going to keep running into issues...also the price is going to CRASH insane when the market drops people will start to sell off when the Slingroad market is dry and stale with no real vendors or products. Also no whitepaper to explain how it is decentralized. NO ONE HERE CAN EVEN EXPLAIN HOW THE MARKET IS DECENTRALIZED. Doesnt that tell you something investors...many people here are clueless attempting to ride a train...others believe in this junk for real.

This is a junk coin.

HOW MANY NEW SLING IS CREATED PER YEAR?

Yes yes FUD more . I want to get more cheap coins. You are doing it right. You found some dumpers with the same IQ as you which is great for me.
Activity: 606
Dude, killacam, shut the fuck up.
legendary
Crave isn't based on bitmarket,  ICM even stated it himself.

These are two different coins.

HE IS A CRAVE HOLDER ALSO.

CAREFUL ROCORO THIS IS A SCAM

This sounds different... now you want to fud on shadowcash, too...  what a monkey... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
crave is shit... crave dev uses graphics for 4 $...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
U butthurt Bro?

i do not own any crave LOL

SHADOWCASH ALL THE WAY

LOL DEV GOES OFFLINE AND HIDES

I really truly feel bad for the DEV i mean...he has no skill anyway. Cant code properly. Cant even get a market out. Just watch hes going to keep running into issues...also the price is going to CRASH insane when the market drops people will start to sell off when the Slingroad market is dry and stale with no real vendors or products. Also no whitepaper to explain how it is decentralized. NO ONE HERE CAN EVEN EXPLAIN HOW THE MARKET IS DECENTRALIZED. Doesnt that tell you something investors...many people here are clueless attempting to ride a train...others believe in this junk for real.

This is a junk coin.

HOW MANY NEW SLING IS CREATED PER YEAR?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
it NEVER fail....FUD come when shit getting real but NEVER EVER when the thread is running at the beginning.

you guy sucks... if you wanted to saved us why wait till now? douche!!
In-wallet market looks cool, because then it can be used in the mobile wallet too Cheesy

Think of all the possibilities ... holy crap it all just occurred to me  Shocked

Yeah this going to be major. P2P Market / Fully Anonymous. Nobody will run with your funds / You use TOR / In-Wallet....so nobody can trace anything here. It will be amazing . And it's truly unique.

What more can you wish from a anonymous market?

pure scam. takes a tiny shot to hype things up. LOL classic fail safe card. NICE

Yes yes FUD more please ! Please ! So people will dump into my buys.

Was about to release the market when I spotted one or two more things that could be improved.

Little screenshot so you can see it's real.

Very very close now.

https://i.imgur.com/KyRjFFF.png

pure scam. takes a tiny shot to hype things up. LOL classic fail safe card. NICE
legendary
In-wallet market looks cool, because then it can be used in the mobile wallet too Cheesy

Think of all the possibilities ... holy crap it all just occurred to me  Shocked

What can I say it's time to hoard more coins  Grin shit gets real . I don't wanna miss this train.
Pages:
Jump to: