Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 82. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
In-wallet market looks cool, because then it can be used in the mobile wallet too Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I am thinking since is fully anonymous will be hard to make a feedback profile. Cause then it wouldn't be anonymous anymore. Right ? I dono just my 2 cents.

I would think maybe there is some type of ubiquitous identifier string that could be rated..  kind of like a coin address.. doesn't really say anything about you but you could keep seeing that same string of letters / numbers.

Maybe I'm full of crap, I'm not sure either.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am thinking since is fully anonymous will be hard to make a feedback profile. Cause then it wouldn't be anonymous anymore. Right ? I dono just my 2 cents.
legendary
If you look, he listed xanax...  so maybe people calm down !! 
 Grin

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
so is there like gonna be vendor feedback 'n shit? vendor profiles and whatnot?. please let me know soon, i'm running out of lotion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
wow, wait its all in WALLET? sweet
Activity: 98
Was about to release the market when I spotted one or two more things that could be improved.

Little screenshot so you can see it's real.

Very very close now.

Looking very good  Smiley   
ETA? Still to be released this evening?

Yes. Just want to make sure absolutely sure it's all working flawlessly.
legendary
Was about to release the market when I spotted one or two more things that could be improved.

Very very close now.

Looks great !! 

legendary

Very very close now.

Looking very good  Smiley   
ETA? Still to be released this evening?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
lol the fact that you think they are trying to play it down is too funny.

Go home you are drunk =)

http://i.giphy.com/pDpSADVQQjHa0.gif

mhhhmm i ate her ass hole
Activity: 98

Very very close now.

legendary
Crave isn't based on bitmarket,  ICM even stated it himself.

These are two different coins.

HE IS A CRAVE HOLDER ALSO.

CAREFUL ROCORO THIS IS A SCAM

Yes I hold both and other coins too!!  ... and if it is a scam then its my own fault,  I don't really care.
I can make my own choices.

It makes crave look bad with how some people are doing this though.

HE IS A CRAVE HOLDER ALSO.

CAREFUL ROCORO THIS IS A SCAM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

We all know this, whats ur point
legendary
Crave isn't based on bitmarket,  ICM even stated it himself.

Further proof -
Crave is three party with user owned markets (which seems like kind of a centralized system to me, but jmho)

Sling is two party with no middle men - if you don't agree with transaction neither parties get their funds until an agreement is reached, simple as that.

Let's do it today...and kill sling and there little market apparently dropping this Thursday
hmm strange they plan releasing market day after aprox eta of crave market gets released. i ask my self what will happen if icm decides NOT to open source it!? hmmm
BTW. Adrealine nodes are off the hook today  Grin never got that many payments since i run them.. and i run them since the start.

I think ICM can´t drop any code on git, no open source for while and if possible do not drop nothing new into crave git. Let the copy/past coins die.  Wink

+1000

I agree.  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/ScaqwSK.gif
+100

ICM please comment! Let's kill them

-----copied above from crave thread wtf  ^^^

You called it

BUMP
TRUTH
legendary
There are more crave bagholders on this one page then any other coin. nice orchestrated fud attempt. not shocked to see emilioman and his trolls flooding this forum All these butthurt haters trying to keep it down makes me want to buy more
I agree with you... and thats one of the reason crave will never have any future success, because this community harasses People...
True Dat.  And it's weird because they are acting exactly like the shadowtrash trolls when they attacked crave. They are becoming just another bunch of angry bagholders trolling other coins.  Sick crypto kids  Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
 Grin

I bet the guys who just dumped a bit they will throw themselves on the window , since the developer is online and I am sure it's preparing the release post Wink

Pages:
Jump to: