Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 83. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Let's do it today...and kill sling and there little market apparently dropping this Thursday
hmm strange they plan releasing market day after aprox eta of crave market gets released. i ask my self what will happen if icm decides NOT to open source it!? hmmm
BTW. Adrealine nodes are off the hook today  Grin never got that many payments since i run them.. and i run them since the start.

I think ICM can´t drop any code on git, no open source for while and if possible do not drop nothing new into crave git. Let the copy/past coins die.  Wink

+1000

I agree.  Grin

+100

ICM please comment! Let's kill them

-----copied above from crave thread wtf  ^^^

You called it
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
There are more crave bagholders on this one page then any other coin. nice orchestrated fud attempt. not shocked to see emilioman and his trolls flooding this forum All these butthurt haters trying to keep it down makes me want to buy more
I agree with you... and thats one of the reason crave will never have any future success, because this community harasses People...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
lol the fact that you think they are trying to play it down is too funny.

blazin888 the fact that you bought crave over 500k is to funny Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Go home you are drunk =)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are more crave bagholders on this one page then any other coin. nice orchestrated fud attempt. not shocked to see emilioman and his trolls flooding this forum All these butthurt haters trying to keep it down makes me want to buy more
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
^^^Not sure if troll or fake shake.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
It's funny to see all those guys calling "dump" lol  Grin
like if they want to see who will say the most stupid stuff.
is that a kind of e-penis measurement contest for the tards?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 938
Price has basically been between 40k - 90k for the last two weeks...

Where is the dump?

this is gonna dump hard. Even if the dev delivers its still going to dump. Im dumping on news.

anyone with half a brain has figured this out already. i bet one stupid investor will pump it to maybe 20 cents....then it will be shit on hard

PS: SOMEONE IS ALREADY DUMPING VERY SLOWLY...take a look for yourselves
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
this is gonna dump hard. Even if the dev delivers its still going to dump. Im dumping on news.
legendary
Activity: 938
It will be multi-os ...  

I don't care what markets are out,  just as long as we have stuff that works on other operating systems.

Activity: 181
Is the market releasing today ?

will be just a fork of bitmarkets  http://voluntary.net/bitmarkets/

Why don't you review the code yourself after it is released? you do know the sling road code will be open source right? Don't make rash unsubstantiated assumptions.

Cool, just in time, I have a bag to dump.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

will be just a fork of bitmarkets  http://voluntary.net/bitmarkets/

Why don't you review the code yourself after it is released? you do know the sling road code will be open source right? Don't make rash unsubstantiated assumptions.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 181
a moderated thread will be needed.

amen to that,  tired of the stupidity from trolls

its not stupidity warning people about a coin that will have no use case. the DEV wants everyone to hype this get the price high drop this clone market and it will have NOTHING ON IT FOR SALE. JUST WATCH

I DONT WANT MY FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS TO GET FUCKED OUT OF THEIR MONEY

the MARKET WILL NOT WORK. AND ITS STILL NOT WORKING THE DEV IS HAVING MANY ISSUES WITH ESCROW ETC TODAY. HE WILL DELAY THE RELEASE. OR HE JUST TOLD ME HES GOING TO DROP It with "A FEW BUGS" MOMENTARILY DEPENDING HOW HE FEELS.
Pages:
Jump to: