Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 3. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thank you. Good service, I also wanted smthing mobile. But mo is satisfying.
Where can I track smrt coin - some convenient place, like blockfolio or smthing else?
Try delta, but I'm not sure about updating the data for now
Coin is available, but the other info is empty. Thank you anyway
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Where can I track smrt coin - some convenient place, like blockfolio or smthing else?
Try delta, but I'm not sure about updating the data for now
Activity: 13
How many masternodes are active now? Is it still the good rewards now? I’d like to join, but do not know if it’s a good time now Huh
Welcome to join - it’s the right time now!!! Very interesting price now
Activity: 11
I’m interesting, this coin has future? How it wil developing further?

Check our WhitePaper and Roadmap to get the detailed information about future development.
I like, that it’s not just another coin with masternodes, but it has interesting conception with some safe storage. I read already, thanks!
Activity: 11
I’m interesting, this coin has future? How it wil developing further?
The question about New exchange is very common now. I’m sure, the team doing everything to make it as fast as possible!
Activity: 23
How many masternodes are active now? Is it still the good rewards now? I’d like to join, but do not know if it’s a good time now Huh
You can check it on https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/.  Also it is good to ask about rewards in discord - the community is helpful.
The price is still low and best for buying masternodes. The picture can change after adding the Cryptobridge
And when the CB planned?
Activity: 27
You can check it on https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/.  Also it is good to ask about rewards in discord - the community is helpful.
The price is still low and best for buying masternodes. The picture can change after adding the Cryptobridge
Dear Community!

We have released the MAC wallet. You can download it by the link: https://github.com/smrt-crypto/smrt/releases/download/v1.1.0.5/smrt-1.1.0-apple-darwin11-osx-unsigned.dmg.
We congratulate all MAC OS users with the ability to stake coins and run masternodes! Keep up with us for further update
And the running of masternode is the same - is the instruction appropriate to Mac specialities?
Just do it step by step, as in discord #guides mentioned, and don't forget to check all the Mac restriction, as it can block the installation
Activity: 13
Dear Community!

We have released the MAC wallet. You can download it by the link: https://github.com/smrt-crypto/smrt/releases/download/v1.1.0.5/smrt-1.1.0-apple-darwin11-osx-unsigned.dmg.
We congratulate all MAC OS users with the ability to stake coins and run masternodes! Keep up with us for further update
And the running of masternode is the same - is the instruction appropriate to Mac specialities?
Are the owners pleased so far?
How is the community?
Are the devs active, or is it jist another masternode coin?

What do you feel after a few days?
Everything is working satisfactorily. Rewards are regular. The community answering all the questions, it’s just the beginning of the roadmap, so if it will be implemented in time, it have to be quite interesting coin
The coin didn't find its stable price yet and true value and it's good to join now but for long-term.
Are the owners pleased so far?
How is the community?
Are the devs active, or is it jist another masternode coin?

What do you feel after a few days?
Everything is working satisfactorily. Rewards are regular. The community answering all the questions, it’s just the beginning of the roadmap, so if it will be implemented in time, it have to be quite interesting coin
Dear developers, when the MacOS wallet will be available for download?
The Smrt coin is very young and the solution of blockchain storage is excellent. Wait for growing up the price and the new exchange.
Masternodes pay precisely every day. If the price grows up at some points, then will be good to hold MNodes
Now, with new instruction how to install the masternode running MN is so easy Smiley It has to be the video with detailed tutorial soon.
The Smrt coin is very young and the solution of blockchain storage is excellent. Wait for growing up the price and the new exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: