Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
which exchange will be listing in future? It impossible listing in the Binance due to the high listing fee, any more information?

DEvs currently don't have announcements about additional exchange listings. They are  looking into several options
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
From telegram

We said that our plan was to list on one exchange in H1 and we completed that in Q1. We understand that the community wants more and the current status is that we're looking at the different options. If Binance is at 90 BTC it's currently not a real option but others are. That's the full current situation.

Still no news on CMC addition?
We'll be resubmitting soon, unfortunately we're not getting feedback on not being listed yet. Pressure from the community could definitely help.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-march-update-c270e269e52e

Content
We’ve been testing the open writer’s platform for 5 weeks and are seeing both increased usage and improvements in post quality. With more than 50 posts a day, on average, we’re also improving in filtering out low-quality content. We expect to launch the open platform in two weeks, allowing anyone to contribute to Snip and get rewarded!

Snip Mobile App
Our iOS app is constantly improving and becoming easier to use, and we’re excited to announce that next week we’ll be launching a full-fledged Android app! Both apps will be accompanied with an in-app SNIP wallet in April.

Using and Trading SNIP
We’re happy to see that SNIP Trading on Qryptos is going strong, with people both buying and selling SNIP without unnecessary friction. This is definitely an improvement to the off-chain exchanges, though RadarRelay and EtherDelta are still useful for those looking for decentralized trading.

Unfortunately we still haven’t been listed on CoinMarketCap, despite reaching out and fulfilling their criteria. We encourage you to contact them on Twitter and in other mediums to encourage them to list SNIP as fast as possible.

Hiring
With two non-founder engineers and another joining soon, we’ve stopped seeking engineering talent for the time being. We’re now more focused on hiring marketing and growth talent, though we’ve found it difficult to find high quality hires. In the meantime, company leadership is filling in and spending a large portion of their time on marketing, writer acquisition and user acquisition.

If you’re a talented developer or an exceptional marketing & community lead, we’re hiring! Contact us at [email protected].

In sum, we’ve achieved much progress in March and expect April to be especially exciting, with an open ecosystem, new hires, a SNIP wallet on Android and iPhone, and more and more! We will continue to update and are happy to hear feedback from the community. For advice, questions, or clarifications, you’re welcome to ping us on Telegram.

The Snip Team
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
From telegram

We said that our plan was to list on one exchange in H1 and we completed that in Q1. We understand that the community wants more and the current status is that we're looking at the different options. If Binance is at 90 BTC it's currently not a real option but others are. That's the full current situation.

We'll be resubmitting soon, unfortunately we're not getting feedback on not being listed yet. Pressure from the community could definitely help.
Great hopes that soon the SNIP will be on other exchanges. Still, the project is interesting and the team continues to work on it
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
From telegram

which exchange will be listing in future? It impossible listing in the Binance due to the high listing fee, any more information?

At the moment this secret not been revealed yet but they have focus on the development of this platform to make it more useful before push this to the exchanges. The team want to make the growth of this project very healthy because a fully working product will bring much result. I hope they will make arrange to get listed on nice exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
From telegram

Merit: 520
Eventually devs spent more attention and time on product and engineering (especially engineering hires) and less on marketing hiring. Devs still want to hire a marketing lead who will also manage the community but devs weren't able to accomplish that yet.
More than half of ICO projects in 2017 have no value at the moment, I am afraid that this fate will befall us
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In contrast to mainstream publishers and social networks, the Snip network is decentralized and owned by the community, with all the content saved openly on the
IPFS network.
Merit: 520
From telegram

at least there is the coin in the blockfolio, it makes me happy, and CMC is not so important now
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
From Telegram

We're going to completely open the platform to anyone in couple of weeks! :)We're going to launch a referral program at the same time
I can not wait for this moment, it is interesting to see how the project will interest public
obviously this is a project that has a lot of good community and support from various parties will definitely make a more advanced snip in the future.
and now the team will work harder for further developments.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
From Telegram

We're going to completely open the platform to anyone in couple of weeks! :)We're going to launch a referral program at the same time

Thanks a lot for this update I also worried about missing of this promo hopefully this process will go smoothly. Good luck for a brighter future ahead and congrats on this successful ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
From Telegram

I can not wait for this moment, it is interesting to see how the project will interest public

This is under the radar project dev is working hard but lack of communication and this is not on big exchanges that is the reason it moving very slow but good one to accumulate before it touch a big exchange and get explode.
Activity: 630
From Telegram

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In which country you have main office?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
In the exact location it states that Advertisers fork out with SnipCoin to buy offer space.
Do you possess an idea what ad living space layout may be like?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
From Telegram

Activity: 826
FROM TELEGRAM

We're looking at listing on additional exchanges. What do you guys prefer except for Binanace? Generally speaking, we prefer to spend 90 btc on promoting the product and the ecosystem but are willing to pay lower prices for listings
guys, I'm waiting for confirmation of my verification for a week on this exchange, how many you waited?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
FROM TELEGRAM

Qryptos is becoming more and more prominent, not a tiny exchange.

Everything we’re doing is to promote the Snip ecosystem, with the token at the heart of it. We’ll soon be launching the open product, including a large marketing campaign to support it. This is in line with what we promised before the sale and in our 2018 plan, on which we’re executing rapidly. We can always move faster and are always happy to get advice on improvements.

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread investors are desperately looking for a big exchange but majority of the Qryptos because of some restrictions there. But I hope soon the team will make this possible to keep this on a healthy track and more exchange will add this token.

I think snip need more advertising for promation .hit major exchange so that more  people will see the snip information.
This should be done when they complete the platform development . At least the main part of it. Now need to add new exchanges so that in the future there are good volumes
I think so too. The team needs to make some high-profile news. And the team needs to add a Snip token to larger crypto-exchanges.

Now dev is doing is good job and soon they will start marketing campaign after get listed on good exchange this will bring nice impact on the growth and price will go to the moon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
FROM TELEGRAM

Qryptos is becoming more and more prominent, not a tiny exchange.

Everything we’re doing is to promote the Snip ecosystem, with the token at the heart of it. We’ll soon be launching the open product, including a large marketing campaign to support it. This is in line with what we promised before the sale and in our 2018 plan, on which we’re executing rapidly. We can always move faster and are always happy to get advice on improvements.

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread investors are desperately looking for a big exchange but majority of the Qryptos because of some restrictions there. But I hope soon the team will make this possible to keep this on a healthy track and more exchange will add this token.

I think snip need more advertising for promation .hit major exchange so that more  people will see the snip information.
This should be done when they complete the platform development . At least the main part of it. Now need to add new exchanges so that in the future there are good volumes
I think so too. The team needs to make some high-profile news. And the team needs to add a Snip token to larger crypto-exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: