Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 9. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
FROM TELEGRAM

Qryptos is becoming more and more prominent, not a tiny exchange.

Everything we’re doing is to promote the Snip ecosystem, with the token at the heart of it. We’ll soon be launching the open product, including a large marketing campaign to support it. This is in line with what we promised before the sale and in our 2018 plan, on which we’re executing rapidly. We can always move faster and are always happy to get advice on improvements.

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread investors are desperately looking for a big exchange but majority of the Qryptos because of some restrictions there. But I hope soon the team will make this possible to keep this on a healthy track and more exchange will add this token.

I think snip need more advertising for promation .hit major exchange so that more  people will see the snip information.
This should be done when they complete the platform development . At least the main part of it. Now need to add new exchanges so that in the future there are good volumes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
FROM TELEGRAM

Everything we’re doing is to promote the Snip ecosystem, with the token at the heart of it. We’ll soon be launching the open product, including a large marketing campaign to support it. This is in line with what we promised before the sale and in our 2018 plan, on which we’re executing rapidly. We can always move faster and are always happy to get advice on improvements.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
FROM TELEGRAM

We're looking at listing on additional exchanges. What do you guys prefer except for Binanace? Generally speaking, we prefer to spend 90 btc on promoting the product and the ecosystem but are willing to pay lower prices for listings

excellent news ,i am waitting for the new exchange ,snip team is working hard and never leave us . bibox ,kucoin ,gate others?

But always that news shared from community member not from official account I think dev should communicate and share this kind of news with community so it will boost the confidence of new investors.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
FROM TELEGRAM

We're looking at listing on additional exchanges. What do you guys prefer except for Binanace? Generally speaking, we prefer to spend 90 btc on promoting the product and the ecosystem but are willing to pay lower prices for listings

excellent news ,i am waitting for the new exchange ,snip team is working hard and never leave us . bibox ,kucoin ,gate others?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
FROM TELEGRAM

Activity: 539
Merit: 250
FROM TELEGRAM

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread investors are desperately looking for a big exchange but majority of the Qryptos because of some restrictions there. But I hope soon the team will make this possible to keep this on a healthy track and more exchange will add this token.

I think snip need more advertising for promation .hit major exchange so that more  people will see the snip information.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
FROM TELEGRAM

Activity: 630
Snip Mobile App

Today devs releasing the new version of the iOS app, which includes a new and modern redesign, making it much more easy and fun to consume Snip content. devs also in the process of adding a SNIP wallet to the app.

Importantly, devs are now putting significant efforts on the development of a Snip Android app, which will include both the Snip content and a SNIP wallet. The first version will be out in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Guys, does anybody know, is there any information about time of payments for forecasting for Snip project on Wings platform?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi,
Wasn't snip supposed to be listed/partnered with bancor ?
FROM TELEGRAM

We'll also start sharing here the top snippets on the platform and interesting updates towards the opening of the public platform
Emphasizing this point from the update: Unfortunately we still haven’t been listed on CoinMarketCap, despite reaching out and fulfilling their criteria. We encourage you to contact them on Twitter and in other mediums to encourage them to list SNIP as fast as possible.

https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-february-update-3ed843ec9199

February has been an extraordinary month and we’d like to provide you with a short update on our progress, as well as our plans for the future.

Activity: 756
I think, nevertheless, it is necessary to list on more serious exchanges. At least cryptopia. Then will be more trading volume.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Snip Mobile App

Today devs releasing the new version of the iOS app, which includes a new and modern redesign, making it much more easy and fun to consume Snip content. devs also in the process of adding a SNIP wallet to the app.

Importantly, devs are now putting significant efforts on the development of a Snip Android app, which will include both the Snip content and a SNIP wallet. The first version will be out in the upcoming weeks.
Great news. It is very good that the team is gradually realizing its idea. I'm really looking forward to the Android app. I want to see how much the team has advanced in development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
does anyone able pass verifycation on this silly exchange QRYPTOS? I still can't start trading SNIP
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
FROM TELEGRAM

We'll also start sharing here the top snippets on the platform and interesting updates towards the opening of the public platform
Emphasizing this point from the update: Unfortunately we still haven’t been listed on CoinMarketCap, despite reaching out and fulfilling their criteria. We encourage you to contact them on Twitter and in other mediums to encourage them to list SNIP as fast as possible.

https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-february-update-3ed843ec9199

February has been an extraordinary month and we’d like to provide you with a short update on our progress, as well as our plans for the future.

Thanks for the info. It's good when the team gives information about everything. I hope that very soon SNIP will be on CoinMarketCap
Writers will soon be rewarded in SNIP so developers naturally prefer that the token doesn't lose its value. I hope, soon will be good news.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
hmm. I don't think so. But I don't deny the importance of listing
Listing on crypto-exchanges is very important. It is necessary to increase the volumes. And the team in its last report promised to quickly add a token to CoinMarketCap. We wait.
It will be good if this is true soon. Also, the presence of SNIP on exchanges is necessary. I have no doubt about this project
I agree with you. It is necessary to increase trading volumes on the Snip token. But it is clear that the team needs to release their project as soon as possible.
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
hmm. I don't think so. But I don't deny the importance of listing
Listing on crypto-exchanges is very important. It is necessary to increase the volumes. And the team in its last report promised to quickly add a token to CoinMarketCap. We wait.
It will be good if this is true soon. Also, the presence of SNIP on exchanges is necessary. I have no doubt about this project
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I advise more advertising. Only so that people can see the information. I found the SAFINUS project in this way. But this topic was accidental
and what's the point in advertising, if there is no finished full product? it is in the plans of team
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I advise more advertising. Only so that people can see the information. I found the SAFINUS project in this way. But this topic was accidental
Pages:
Jump to: