Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 28. (Read 49741 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Interesting,
Look like a good project
I am waiting bounty thread
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Little information about the team, can you detail who you are? Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Will all of the news be on the blockchain? How will it stop someone from Macedonia from spreading fake news?
All of the content on the platform will also be on IPFS, but that by itself won't ensure that the content is reliable and high-quality. Our algorithms will consider user feedback and demote low-quality content. We ourselves won't decide what's fake and what isn't and the Snip platform will have no central editor. But if people you trust consider something to be fake or low-quality then you won't see it. This solves the fake news relativity problem, where different groups consider fake news to be different things.

That's tough to do but could make sense if executed well. Do you have any background in software dev? machine learning? Will the fake news algorithm be open source?

Hey, I'm Rani, CTO of Snip.
We have 10+ years of experience in software development, and I've been working in research and machine learning for over 6 years.
It's a challenge to find the best content for users, but that's one of the main things we've been working on for the last year at Snip.

Our algorithms will be public and open-source. We believe that with the help of the community we can tweak and improve them and bring you much better content. And, of course, we'll reward developers for their contributions.

Is the developer bounty going to be before the sale?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
Will all of the news be on the blockchain? How will it stop someone from Macedonia from spreading fake news?
All of the content on the platform will also be on IPFS, but that by itself won't ensure that the content is reliable and high-quality. Our algorithms will consider user feedback and demote low-quality content. We ourselves won't decide what's fake and what isn't and the Snip platform will have no central editor. But if people you trust consider something to be fake or low-quality then you won't see it. This solves the fake news relativity problem, where different groups consider fake news to be different things.

That's tough to do but could make sense if executed well. Do you have any background in software dev? machine learning? Will the fake news algorithm be open source?

Hey, I'm Rani, CTO of Snip.
We have 10+ years of experience in software development, and I've been working in research and machine learning for over 6 years.
It's a challenge to find the best content for users, but that's one of the main things we've been working on for the last year at Snip.

Our algorithms will be public and open-source. We believe that with the help of the community we can tweak and improve them and bring you much better content. And, of course, we'll reward developers for their contributions.
Partnership with Wings sounds great I hope soon this project will go to price discovery event on that platform so we will get some extra coins just for forecasting there.
Yeah this is a plus, Wings avoids shitcoins and scams

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Partnership with Wings sounds great I hope soon this project will go to price discovery event on that platform so we will get some extra coins just for forecasting there.
Activity: 140
Snip CEO
Project is very promising, I want to follow ICO of this project, is there any pre sale price for this token dev? I can not wait to follow the bounty of this project too.
Thanks! You're welcome to follow us on Telegram and Slack, there will be a limited pre-sale. Beware of scams! The pre-sale will be announced on multiple platforms and we'll never message you personally to ask you for fund transfers.
Activity: 490
Project is very promising, I want to follow ICO of this project, is there any pre sale price for this token dev? I can not wait to follow the bounty of this project too.
Snip CEO
Snip CEO
Pages:
Jump to: