Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I wish this business grows well and excellent! Well-advised project, engaging approach, outstanding idea.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I wonder, did CEO, Ran see compelling case of this token? Because it's not clear what the project team is doing now. Thanks for answer.

The compelling use of the token is the chance to create a network effect of readers, writers and advertisers who all use SnipCoin. Developers outlined it in the white paper and on https://snip.network
Activity: 826
They can take it to decentralized exchanges at least to bring volume in it. I am following the project from the start and don't disagree on potential to turn into good source for news in future. My opinion remain same as I have said in past we need exchanges as development of any project covers every single element technical,listing on exchanges,marketing and collaborations.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Where does the app get all the news from is there a team that post it or just something built in to find news? Thanks told a friend to check it out hes downloading it now
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
I am surprised that SNIP listed on CMC 2 moths ago...Though project is dead. Btw volume talking me the same right now.
Project is not dead lol. They're working on improving, adding new features and other things, They still haven't yet begun to advertise. Price certainly has taken a hit, But it'll recover over time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I am surprised that SNIP listed on CMC 2 moths ago...Though project is dead. Btw volume talking me the same right now.
Activity: 22
Seems good project. Absorbing logo, noticing results.  Good luck team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
By harnessing the power of the community, Snip aims to become the top news destination on every subject. Importantly, the product will be accessible to anyone, and will not require an understanding of cryptocurrencies and tokens. This is important for us
Activity: 28
Such idea are becoming useful!
Discerning approach, irreproachable website,  good approach.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The product is much better than it was a month and two months ago. In July we expect to start growing usage with marketing of the new features.
I am not using there app at the moment but checking their twitter which also shares news regularly. It is response to where they get news from as far as I saw news they are taken from other media channels and are shared further. This is how twitter is being used about application I don't ahve idea but will see in future that as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Where does the app get all the news from is there a team that post it or just something built in to find news? Thanks told a friend to check it out hes downloading it now

As developers said, there are over 30 contributors that write snippets on the platform. And soon will be more news.

We hope that this is all true, and soon the team will publish news for investors more often, and also we are waiting for good news
Activity: 756
Developers are currently not focused on video but expect to add more as they go. They are planning to add an option to hide & reorder categories
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

As developers said, there are over 30 contributors that write snippets on the platform. And soon will be more news.
This is classical example of lack of interest that we don't see this thread active as it should be. Because don't find anything interested or to keep them active to keep the word spreading far. Your social media section is very active in sharing different news but need small portion of your time here as well or list it on one regular exchange and people will start returning.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
If they really want to increase the number of readers and subscribers then exposures becomes obligatory. That comes from listing on more exchanges but here it seems that they just listed on one exchange to silent the people someone to not ask for exchange. Else by now number exchanges should have been significantly increased.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I don't understand how can you increase the usage of Snip without listing on more exchanges. This is what I read in last month's report where it was stated that priority for team is to increase platform usage not listing on exchanges. I don't understand this logic because people always see attraction for valuable tokens not for collectable tokens with less value. I hope team understands the concern of people in this regard as well.
need aggressive advertising and listing on exchanges),
or exactly nothing will happen with the price increase)

don't think that they are ready to work with this. They had collected much money in a good timeframe of icos, so now they are too lazy to work with its project..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I wonder, did CEO, Ran see compelling case of this token? Because it's not clear what the project team is doing now. Thanks for answer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I don't understand how can you increase the usage of Snip without listing on more exchanges. This is what I read in last month's report where it was stated that priority for team is to increase platform usage not listing on exchanges. I don't understand this logic because people always see attraction for valuable tokens not for collectable tokens with less value. I hope team understands the concern of people in this regard as well.
need aggressive advertising and listing on exchanges),
or exactly nothing will happen with the price increase)
Pages:
Jump to: