Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
On desktop clicking the headline or subtext expands the main text but only selecting the headline collapses. Shouldn't any of the text collapse or is that intentional?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
It's been so long since the token came out. Of course it's good that the team is working on the product. It's time to go to other exchanges.

This product is not so effective and marketing team is also not active to raise awareness about this. I didn't see any improvement till now and don't know when they will push this on big exchanges and how long it would take to deliver the full version of this product. They should complete this process on fast track.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
It's been so long since the token came out. Of course it's good that the team is working on the product. It's time to go to other exchanges.
Activity: 686
I have any question. There is will be add any way make message to the writer privately? (for typos or suggestions). Thanks very much for any answer.

As developers already answered, It’s definitely in their plans. But now they focused on improving the content (like the Explained snippets). So answer - in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
You say you have mostly been working on getting people to sign up for the newsletter at a low cost. Can you be more descriptive on the details of what everyone is doing on a daily basis to achieve this?
Activity: 756
Average daily user count is 400-600. Repeat users is still around 100-200. SNIP have released an updated iOS app to help increase usage and are now adding a new category - Explained - which will allow stronger positioning and more user acquistion
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I have read this August update in which are mentioned goals for Q2 to be achieved while we are at the end of third quarter. I don't understand how this happen but will remain to see what is being revealed in this month as was promised in this update. You asked suggestions and feedback but don'y listen what people want like listing on more exchanges and they didn't get even answer so far.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Why there is no activity on GitHub account of snip for few good months. Last time they accessed respiratory for telegram moderation related updates. Has the blockchain related development completed already ? Many people have asked for more exchanges and marketing that I will not repeat as nothing was taken in consideration.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
On desktop clicking the headline or subtext expands the main text but only selecting the headline collapses. Shouldn't any of the text collapse or is that intentional?

It's intentional. Sometimes there are links in the main text, and SNIP wanted to make sure that clicking on them won't collapse the text
Activity: 826
This current situation of market with very low volume shows that investors or traders aren't on the same page with snip team. It is very important to increase to keep the interest of people inside the project by offering every possible facility of buying/selling to those interested. People should have multiple buying options to have choice of trading platforms.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good morning, team. I keep in this plan and hope  it must be prosperous! Extraordinary logo, very nice job.
First rule is to reach the masses by using every tool of marketing. They are ignoring this part of development by focusing on app alone. There are hundreds of application which never came on surface because of lack of marketing. They are missing experienced marketing professionals to guide them how to become need of market. Sorry to say with current approach they are not going to become global leveled news source.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hope you detect fairly resources to evolve your business. Faultless approach, percipient results, very nice website.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Retention is important but i tnink, there is metric - number of installs, you need those in order to rank for organic traffic. This is real problem now.

As developers already said, organic traffic is good but you need retention to follow up on that. Otherwise you’re just betting on random visitors.
Merit: 517
Retention is important but i tnink, there is metric - number of installs, you need those in order to rank for organic traffic. This is real problem now.
I have any question. There is will be add any way make message to the writer privately? (for typos or suggestions). Thanks very much for any answer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
 Snip May update! During May developers released the iOS SNIP wallet, improved the Android app, added more high-quality writers, grew to 25,000 unique visitors, and more! Read here: https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-may-update-c83dc2d7f99
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
The apps are getting better, SNIP have added notifications, and SNIP are now adding a new Explained feature which will make the app even more appealing. SNIP believe that will significantly increase retention.

Thank you for posting this development progress to keep update the community. I am following them on twitter account but they are posting any update there so what is best method to let know about this progress.
The apps are getting better, SNIP have added notifications, and SNIP are now adding a new Explained feature which will make the app even more appealing. SNIP believe that will significantly increase retention.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I am surprised that SNIP listed on CMC 2 moths ago...Though project is dead. Btw volume talking me the same right now.
Project is not dead lol. They're working on improving, adding new features and other things, They still haven't yet begun to advertise. Price certainly has taken a hit, But it'll recover over time.

Trading volume is pretty low but it taking long time than expected to get listed on normal exchange at least anyone from top exchanges. I also waiting for the move of dev team how they will promote this to get exposure for this project and let this recover.
Pages:
Jump to: