Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 6. (Read 257472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Thank you guys for helping each other while I am away. It feels amazing to know there are other people here paying enough attention to now be able to help others while I am away

Good news, though. I've made a lot of good contacts on this trip. Real contacts, not just some dudes with blogs

To reward you guys for being awesome...here's a picture of the VAB. It's currently super off-limits to the public, for a few years now, but I spent a few hours in there today and will be able to post some pictures soon of the inside for you guys. For now, here's a sneak peek while I try getting all the pictures together and filter out the blurry ones, etc., including many pictures from the 16th floor catwalk (talk about vertigo)

Keep in mind...The building's U.S. flag is 209 feet long by 110 feet wide. Each star is more than six feet in diameter and each stripe is nine feet wide. I tried to get some palm trees and cars in the picture for scale, but they look like tiny little specs. I have a TONNNN of pictures of the inside I will be sharing tomorrow night on Twitter, as well as photos and videos of the launch. We will be in the VIP section, which is roughly 2.5 miles away from the actual launchpad, so this will be as close as anyone (including mainstream media) is able to get before they destroy my cameras with their zooming abilities

I also have about 8 hours worth of video from today's facility tours and press conferences that I will also be sharing for anyone interested in what the actual mission entails. All the press conferences were streamed live today on NASA.gov (much better quality than mine, better angles, etc) but I'm not sure if they have them archived yet

For full size (it's a large picture), check it out here: http://i.imgur.com/jMYDq3O.jpg
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
guys could you explain how fast Balls are mined? do i correctly understand that last 20 days Balls coin supply increased over 3000%? but how today only around 3 billion Balls mined - why it is so slow today?

balls are not mined, you stake them. But few days ago there was fork, and stake rate was changed. That's why
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
1. Close Wallet
2. go %appdata%/Roaming/snowballs Delete db.log and debug log.
3. Snowballs shortcut properties type .........\BALLS-Qt.exe -rescan
4. Start Wallet
5. Help -> Debug Window -> Console type repairwallet
5 Thats it.

Thanks, Kaenguru

I did the steps exactly as described above and got rid of invalid checkpoint!

Peace!
Dennis

Then u did something wrong maybe.
I have no errors anymore and got stake of 80k today
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
link to blockchain download  Huh

Once you open the wallet it will download the blockchain automatically

Cool  Roll Eyes ... I download de blockchain now 12h ... link is faster  Wink thx
Activity: 98
guys could you explain how fast Balls are mined? do i correctly understand that last 20 days Balls coin supply increased over 3000%? but how today only around 3 billion Balls mined - why it is so slow today?

This is exactly why and how. At block 360K everything change with regards to stake reward. It's now like a lottery.

Significant changes in the BALLS 2.0.2 Hard Fork:

Staking Changes

Stake Rate changed dramatically
    Stake Rate will change each block
        Now based on block timestamp
    Stake Rate = Last Two Digits of Timestamp
    If the last two digits are 00, stake rate is increased to 100,000%
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
1. Close Wallet
4. Start Wallet
5 Thats it.

Thanks, Kaenguru

Peace!
Dennis

+1
= for exactly this steps I got rid of DB error ! thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0

Once you open the wallet it will download the blockchain automatically
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I ve been doing nothing and there is everything ok with wallet from now ,no communicate,no error
everything looks ok
Activity: 300
1. Close Wallet
4. Start Wallet
5 Thats it.

Thanks, Kaenguru

Peace!
Dennis
Activity: 93
1. Close Wallet
4. Start Wallet
5 Thats it.

Nope, that did not work for me. After an hour or two the error kept coming back and the debug.log file kept growing larger.
What I  tried last night was to put the mmxiv.conf file in appdata\roaming\snowballs directory.

mmxiv.conf contents

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode=47.17.84.135:11064
addnode=50.163.136.238:11064
addnode=73.20.127.135:11064
addnode=71.236.71.3:11064
addnode=82.44.30.10:11064
addnode=92.255.199.98:11064
addnode=193.71.56.74:11064
addnode=189.162.120.138:11064
addnode=155.210.85.36:11064
addnode=108.35.126.79:11064
addnode=82.30.239.7:11064
addnode=71.168.168.203:11064
addnode=62.228.8.254:11064
addnode=151.80.206.100:11064
addnode=178.75.145.217:11064
addnode=104.236.183.29:11064

The .conf file only contained addresses that were 2.0.2.0 clients.
Then I edited the debug.log file and removed all but 2 or 3 lines to shrink the size of the file.
I deleted the addr.dat file then restarted the client and I have been running OK for more than 12 hours now without the 11DB error.

I think the problem is the debug.log is being overloaded with re-connection attempt errors to non 2.0.2.0 clients and exceeding it's size limits.

Also I am no longer getting a large amount of generated but not accepted stakes.

Hope this helps some of the other people getting this error.

Activity: 237
1. Close Wallet
4. Start Wallet
5 Thats it.
Activity: 81
Activity: 379
Everything is still working fine for me since I imported my coins into a totally new wallet.dat. No problems whatsoever. So maybe that could be a solution for more people.
I just tried the same totally fresh install, wallet and blockchain d/l. DB error came up pretty much as soon as blockchain d/l passed 360000. Definitely a client problem related to the fork.

D'oh. Should have resized that. Sry.

P.S. DB.LOG contains this 'Lock table is out of available lock entries'

I have to say that I am working in Ubuntu and not Windows, so that might be different.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
i had the db error thing pop up on my wallet after restarting the client. I first did repairwallet through the console window, it did indeed find a spent coin mismatch, then I shut down balls client and restarted using -rescan as a flag in the shortcut. the error returned so i deleted debug.log and db.log restarted with the -rescan flag via shortcut and then the message went away along with the checkpoint error. so far been 30min no issues.
I did all this and all seemed fine for awhile but the error came back. When i got stake i decided to test "repairwallet" command and it found a mismatch which was the same amount as the stake. Now everytime i use repairwallet, it will revert my account balance to what it was before the block count reached 360K.

I have also tested to send coins to another address in same wallet. I sent 10000 BALLS and the wallet says it is over the size limit and i need to pay 6.4 BALLS transaction fee. Even 1000 BALLS is over the size limit.

I think 6.4 balls is the minimum transaction fee each time you send balls
Activity: 279
Everything is still working fine for me since I imported my coins into a totally new wallet.dat. No problems whatsoever. So maybe that could be a solution for more people.
I just tried the same totally fresh install, wallet and blockchain d/l. DB error came up pretty much as soon as blockchain d/l passed 360000. Definitely a client problem related to the fork.

D'oh. Should have resized that. Sry.

P.S. DB.LOG contains this 'Lock table is out of available lock entries'
Activity: 379
Activity: 148
i had the db error thing pop up on my wallet after restarting the client. I first did repairwallet through the console window, it did indeed find a spent coin mismatch, then I shut down balls client and restarted using -rescan as a flag in the shortcut. the error returned so i deleted debug.log and db.log restarted with the -rescan flag via shortcut and then the message went away along with the checkpoint error. so far been 30min no issues.
I did all this and all seemed fine for awhile but the error came back. When i got stake i decided to test "repairwallet" command and it found a mismatch which was the same amount as the stake. Now everytime i use repairwallet, it will revert my account balance to what it was before the block count reached 360K.

I have also tested to send coins to another address in same wallet. I sent 10000 BALLS and the wallet says it is over the size limit and i need to pay 6.4 BALLS transaction fee. Even 1000 BALLS is over the size limit.

Activity: 93
I deleted db.log and debug.log, rescan wallet and still have 11DBexpaction error.

Same here still getting the 11DB error. Tried locking and unlocking works for a few minutes.
Tried deleting log files, works for a bit then returns error.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

1/10... would not read again

Other than the part where I'm a genius who somehow made a ton of BTC without selling my coins, it's a pretty boring rant

I can't believe you read that lol.

I read everything, both positive and negative, even if I don't respond to it, and actually use community suggestions quite often
Pages:
Jump to: