Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 104. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
How do  can we update the wallet if the site not up
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
block 100k it's passed ? and...what ? any happen ? with Maieuticoin ??

Ya wasnt there supposed to be like some merger or trade in or something? I know the dev got a 10 day ban, but Im hoping someone else can chime in.

Vegas
I dont think the merge will happend.
Instead M was forked to 2014% POS from block 80k, its active now.
Also they moving to irc and twitter for updates...
Happy staking
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Ya wasnt there supposed to be like some merger or trade in or something? I know the dev got a 10 day ban, but Im hoping someone else can chime in.

Vegas
CiZ
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
HyperStake Member
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
My Balls not staking for 10 days now, why  Huh

Old version of the wallet or your wallet is locked or your stakeweight is too low.
Is the site for the wallet down every time i go to it bring to some advertising site

It seems that www.mmxivcoin.com was closed by hostgator. Roll Eyes

Do You Even Onion Bro?
Is the site for the wallet down every time i go to it bring to some advertising site
legendary
Activity: 1876
How is Balls and MMXIV merge going to work?

Its not that was an old idea, mmxiv is working seperately on a small starting base 2014 coins and 2014% interest.
Activity: 714
My Balls not staking for 10 days now, why  Huh
Do You Even Onion Bro?
On witch page can i find the new update for the wallet i thought updated it but not now i got 50000. coin some where never made it on the block chain so it never went to thee exchange once fix the wallet the coins  will show up i hope.....
legendary
Activity: 1148
How is Balls and MMXIV merge going to work?
Balls are up again today, that's quite promising, nice volume too..

BALLS are again approx 275 sat
If BALLS not increase, all will sell regardless of price, and finally lost everything. You need to do something about it. Those are much BALLS should not sell for a while, those who want to buy will bid up.
Sorry for my poor english.

Have you looked at the sell orders? These are all small amounts, someone is still trying to manipulate the prize downwards. So keep calm and hold your BALLS. Wink

Btw, i see a posting in here is missing. Censorship as it best, what was wrong with that info graphic?! Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

BALLS are again approx 275 sat
If BALLS not increase, all will sell regardless of price, and finally lost everything. You need to do something about it. Those are much BALLS should not sell for a while, those who want to buy will bid up.
Sorry for my poor english.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Pre-orders have all been filled. Thanks for participating. First batch ships out December 5th
Somebody already uses this miracle device?
This shit works?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I think the BALLS are good!
Nothing wrong with this coin and good for the envirioment.
I Agree. BALLS is good now but in future this coin depends more inclusively to the devs team.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
I think the BALLS are good!
Nothing wrong with this coin and good for the envirioment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
Geez...

Looks like all the Dev's accounts were just ban'ed again due to the Hardware fits with the Mods.
And MMXIV thread looks to have been Frozen, Can some one confirm this?

Last post by MMXIV on the locked thread:
Another 10 day ban for iGotSpots, only 2 days before Batch 1 hardware ships. 3 bans in 2 years, all 3 were within days of either hardware or software developments. Fuck bitcointalk and their censorship of actual development

Threads are now abandoned. All future updates for BALLS and MMXIV will be via https://twitter.com/PurePoS
just followed https://twitter.com/PurePoS

well there is nothing wrong with the hardware anyway , too bad he got banned
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Geez...

Looks like all the Dev's accounts were just ban'ed again due to the Hardware fits with the Mods.

Another 10 day ban for iGotSpots, only 2 days before Batch 1 hardware ships. 3 bans in 2 years, all 3 were within days of either hardware or software developments. Fuck bitcointalk and their censorship of actual development

Threads are now abandoned. All future updates for BALLS and MMXIV will be via https://twitter.com/PurePoS
just followed https://twitter.com/PurePoS
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Geez...

Jump to: