Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 105. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Geez...

Looks like all the Dev's accounts were just ban'ed again due to the Hardware fits with the Mods.
And MMXIV thread looks to have been Frozen, Can some one confirm this?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Just so this is out in the open early...

Once we get to the flat 1000% stake, we will be merging Maieuticoin and Snowballs into one block chain. There will be a set number of coins mined in the first block. Half will go towards a trade-in for Maieuticoin and half will be a trade-in for Snowballs. You will receive your new coins at a rate that is fair and puts each half at a comparable value. The new coin will remain Snowballs (BALLS) as the name and ticker and the stake will be a flat 1000%. This will not happen until after Snowballs Block 100,000

this is confirmed  Huh
we are coming in Block 100,000
Not sure if the merge will happend, since M already forked to 2014%.
Time will tell, holding both.
Happy staking

I was waiting for one of the more official folks to answer, but I believe the merge is off.  So there will be a snowballs coin and an MMXIV one.

In this page You can see About official team and about the iGotSpots https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623884.2200
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Once we get to the flat 1000% stake, we will be merging Maieuticoin and Snowballs into one block chain. There will be a set number of coins mined in the first block. Half will go towards a trade-in for Maieuticoin and half will be a trade-in for Snowballs. You will receive your new coins at a rate that is fair and puts each half at a comparable value. The new coin will remain Snowballs (BALLS) as the name and ticker and the stake will be a flat 1000%. This will not happen until after Snowballs Block 100,000

this is confirmed  Huh
Happy staking

I was waiting for one of the more official folks to answer, but I believe the merge is off.  So there will be a snowballs coin and an MMXIV one.
Activity: 736

this is confirmed  Huh
Happy staking
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
FYI, We now have a Tip Bot for BALLS in IRC!

Network: Freenode
Channel: #MMXIV

Don't haver an IRC Client or know how to set it up?  Click here to use the MultiPool's IRC Client
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
 When Maieuticoin and Snowballs merge after Balls block 100,000 that should be a nice price spike up  Tongue
Activity: 285
Yep, let's see how much BALLS our secret price manipulator can dump. Grin

Continue to buy up. Smiley
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Just added 17K dumped BALLS from polo to my wallet to stake.
Thank you for the dump Smiley
Activity: 1005

this is confirmed  Huh
Activity: 285
If you look closely you will see that on Polo the initial low sell orders were only small amounts, so i guess somebody is manipulating the market.

So dumping now would be a really big mistake.
bought some cheap balls hope price will improve soon

Good job. Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 1148
bought some cheap balls hope price will improve soon
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
guys what is the total supply of this coin? i dont think i seen it on the OP. cheers

For BALLS - "moneysupply" : 20036557.53021700,
For HYP - "moneysupply" : 55467567.83230600

I like to buy ball for a cheap prices please keep the dump on ..until my order filled .
guys what is the total supply of this coin? i dont think i seen it on the OP. cheers

For BALLS - "moneysupply" : 20036557.53021700,
For HYP - "moneysupply" : 55467567.83230600
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Also HYP is falling hard now.
The only smart thing you all can do is sit on your hands.
Selling your Balls and/or HYP makes no sence!
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Dump more Cheesy
I'll buy your balls @ 1 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's gone down to 100 sat now unfortunatley everyone has pulled buy support and dumping..I just don't get it..they could dump it for much higher..This should be at 2-3k sat still.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
This Coin is so undervalued right now. It should easily hit 20k Grin

people sell just now 1200sat you talking about 20K lol

That people are noobs staking and selling quik, the main Supply is in the wallet. Watch when wallets empty  and putting balls in bittrex.

lol you see noobs staking. Price go 350sat now. nearly %400 down on few days. who sell than now could buy 4x. You staking same Smiley)
So would there be any technical difference in terms of end game Stake payouts between..
1 Wallet/PC with 500k
&
5 Wallets/PCs with 100k Each.

I can not say that, but I see all BALLS go down. Possibly not matter. As long so go down, it's possible that this coin disappear. Maybe iGotSpots should do something about it. To seek a solution. What do I have to buy, as though I was staking all lose. I bought 0.00001000 BTC, and now it's on 0.00000300. If there is no intervention is possible that those who bought, to begin selling any price, than to lose everything.
In this way BALLS may die. Sorry I write English weaker.
Jump to: