Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 107. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
14:40:06     hours minute seconds GMT+1 Amsterdam 3december
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
2014-12-03 03:38:33 GMT
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
1000% is just insane... woah...

Network inflation is estimated to be well under 2% daily while personal staking will earn more than twice that. Our transaction fees are no joke

I see... Think I'll have to try this coin soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Network inflation is estimated to be well under 2% daily while personal staking will earn more than twice that. Our transaction fees are no joke
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Activity: 283
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
My guess according to my wallets number on the current blocks..

is 23.59 or to say 11.59 pm today..

let's wait and see.

legendary
Let's do it again...

Whoever is closest to guessing the time on http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Snowballs for block 94,000 will receive 2500 BALLS for free! Block 94,000 is when we finally settle on a permanent 1000% yearly yield from staking

If it passes your time, you lose, even if you are the closest. Whoever is the closest without the block going past their time wins

Go! The time zone on the explorer appears to be GMT. One guess per person. Posting more than one official guess gets them all disqualified

Same as last time...if you guess it to the minute, I'll double it to 5000 BALLS

I'm writing them down, so don't try to edit it later. 15 minutes to go
legendary
8hrs from now!

I'm going to put you down for 4:37, that's 8 hours from your post
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Activity: 356
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
legendary
Let's do it again...

Whoever is closest to guessing the time on http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Snowballs for block 94,000 will receive 2500 BALLS for free! Block 94,000 is when we finally settle on a permanent 1000% yearly yield from staking

If it passes your time, you lose, even if you are the closest. Whoever is the closest without the block going past their time wins

Go! The time zone on the explorer appears to be GMT. One guess per person. Posting more than one official guess gets them all disqualified

Same as last time...if you guess it to the minute, I'll double it to 5000 BALLS

You have 30 minutes to guess before entries are closed
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Let's look at spots history of shitcoins.

All coins were privately instamined and have been proven to be so.

Copperbars- Not updated for over 1 year https://github.com/copperbars/copperbars
Lottery Tickets- Not updated for over a year. https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets
Spots- Not updated for over a year.
"insert shady year of failed launches under alt accounts"
Maticulious or whatever the fuck its called- Launched under alt name, tried to reclaim with Igotspots name fail.
Balls.- About to be less than worthless.

Practice makes perfect I say! I think IGotSpots seems like a good dude after talking with him.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words

@ muddafudda

Friends with Spoetnik?

whahahaha   

Your words are like dogshit mate  Wink

legendary
48 hours I only staked just over 1k balls and i have over 40k so it looks stuck to me, since this morning it still says 8 hours to stake, it hasn't moved and wallet is unlocked..Is there anything wrong with staking?.Also haven't sold or moved any balls for 3 days was hoping it would stake and accumulate.. I am ill so not much online, will be back tomorrow..

@ iGotSpots In my wallet disappeared a block of about 16,000 BALLS. What can you say about this situation? How is it possible or what happens? Please answer me. Thank You.

This has been covered several times.  The wallet has a bug, in that is doesn't report stakes correctly.  The coins are currently staking, and will reappear once they have matured.  You can get your accurate total by going to the debug/console and typing "getinfo".     

Thanks @chilly2k. That means you the number of coins that disappear in balance, are staking, but when they finish staking, then appear again in balance?

Yes,  and it can be really weird.  I think only the first stake is missing.  If you have 2 stakes going on some of the coins show in the stakebalance.  Have no fear, the coins are still safely in your wallet. 

getinfo will always be accurate
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
48 hours I only staked just over 1k balls and i have over 40k so it looks stuck to me, since this morning it still says 8 hours to stake, it hasn't moved and wallet is unlocked..Is there anything wrong with staking?.Also haven't sold or moved any balls for 3 days was hoping it would stake and accumulate.. I am ill so not much online, will be back tomorrow..

@ iGotSpots In my wallet disappeared a block of about 16,000 BALLS. What can you say about this situation? How is it possible or what happens? Please answer me. Thank You.

This has been covered several times.  The wallet has a bug, in that is doesn't report stakes correctly.  The coins are currently staking, and will reappear once they have matured.  You can get your accurate total by going to the debug/console and typing "getinfo".     

Thanks @chilly2k. That means you the number of coins that disappear in balance, are staking, but when they finish staking, then appear again in balance?

Yes,  and it can be really weird.  I think only the first stake is missing.  If you have 2 stakes going on some of the coins show in the stakebalance.  Have no fear, the coins are still safely in your wallet. 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Guess balls will start moving soon Smiley

as we are fast approaching 94k stakes.. the balls moment will be decreased which will be priced high !

get your balls fast and join earning ride Cheesy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Quite frankly this is the funniest thing I have seen on the internet ever. You won, you won the internet.

Jump to: