Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 129. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
1000% plus random super staking blocks

Nice to see you merge the two projects together to make things easier to manage and take care of the M holders. I have some ideas to make staking the coin feel more like mining and encourage users to keep staking even after the % drop.

Staking is important to this coin so to encourage mining(staking) I would suggest creating random percentage spikes in the new block chain once they merge

This would be similar to mining difficulty

Its nice to have the predictability of the 1000% but the randomness of some super staking blocks will keep people staking and combat dumps.

Just a thought that I think would help create even more stability.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

I'd like to see how this turns out.

Edit: I'm an idiot nvm what I said
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Most likely based on market cap and per coin price, rather than 50-50

WOW this is ncie so when will it reach that block number? How many days or weeks?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Most likely based on market cap and per coin price, rather than 50-50
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Just so this is out in the open early...

Once we get to the flat 1000% stake, we will be merging Maieuticoin and Snowballs into one block chain. There will be a set number of coins mined in the first block. Half will go towards a trade-in for Maieuticoin and half will be a trade-in for Snowballs. You will receive your new coins at a rate that is fair and puts each half at a comparable value. The new coin will remain Snowballs (BALLS) as the name and ticker and the stake will be a flat 1000%. This will not happen until after Snowballs Block 100,000

define fair
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Once we get to the flat 1000% stake, we will be merging Maieuticoin and Snowballs into one block chain. There will be a set number of coins mined in the first block. Half will go towards a trade-in for Maieuticoin and half will be a trade-in for Snowballs. You will receive your new coins at a rate that is fair and puts each half at a comparable value. The new coin will remain Snowballs (BALLS) as the name and ticker and the stake will be a flat 1000%. This will not happen until after Snowballs Block 100,000

Comparing the actual trading prices and amount of both coins, a fair trade-in sounds like a difficult task to archive to me.

So i cross my fingers for you to make out a good business plan for that. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If your going to do a premine with the new coin of 50% for BALLS and 50% for M  My 18 M I think = close to 1% of the total supply so that should pay off nicely.

Might want to grab some M right now at the rock bottom price its at if thats the case.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MMXIV

This should be interesting.  Any idea how many balls my 18 M will turn into?  Based on whatever you have in your thinking today.  I'm glad I held on to them now  Grin
MORE BALLS FOR ME!!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Yeah but I mean when does the giveaway end  Grin I am doing quite well and I don't want to miss out
Come play trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode. At the end of the day, I will send the top 10 players their score in BALLS! No limit to the amount you can win!!

What time does this finish?
I dont think it does.  It just keeps going as long as someone is playing
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Come play trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode. At the end of the day, I will send the top 10 players their score in BALLS! No limit to the amount you can win!!

What time does this finish?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Set up a giveaway for the Poloniex tab. Expect it sometime today
FREE BALLS!!! Gotta love it!
NooB question where can I  find the Poloniex tab?

You can find it here :

https://www.poloniex.com/giveaways
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
NooB question where can I  find the Poloniex tab?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Pool is back up and running.

I showed I had a little over 84 million shares on the scrypt pool for the end of the shift, which I believe was for 2 days of work. Now I am only showing only 21 million shares.

Is it because of shares have been sold for the difference or some glitch?
Jump to: