Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 128. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Stake weight is over 3.4 million now
legendary
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

really???i got no balls!!!

it was in the middle of the night..5 am here when giveaway starts...whos fcking online at this time??too short giveaway...noone on the EU got some coins i guess...

this was a bad giveaway really

i support this coin i bought back the coins and stake like hell after i lose my 6k balls..
i want free balls!!! Cheesy

You act like I had a choice when someone else posted it...it ran for hours. This is why I don't do giveaways. Even when things are free, people find something to complain about

Most of the people that grabbed those BALLS sold them immediately at market price.  Such a waste of good BALLS.

That's how those giveaways go.  It's a shame but what do you expect when you give away 10 BALLS per person and it cost 6 to get them off the exchange to stake   Wink
legendary
Hopefully they didn't all get dumped  Sad
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

it was in the middle of the night..5 am here when giveaway starts...whos fcking online at this time??too short giveaway...noone on the EU got some coins i guess...

i support this coin i bought back the coins and stake like hell after i lose my 6k balls..

You act like I had a choice when someone else posted it...it ran for hours. This is why I don't do giveaways. Even when things are free, people find something to complain about

Most of the people that grabbed those BALLS sold them immediately at market price.  Such a waste of good BALLS.

+100
i never sold some.i stake like hell and i got nothing Cheesy how many coin did a single guy got on the giveaway

Each account on Poloenix could get 10 BALLS ($0.18 USD)
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
yep spots this is going pretty well so far, havent got a payout from the pool though. i put 2 ghs on it earlier to make sure were getting blocks and shit so we will see what happens
Activity: 67
I won 600 BALLS from the trivia in IRC. Thank you iGotSpots!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

+100
i never sold some.i stake like hell and i got nothing Cheesy how many coin did a single guy got on the giveaway
Activity: 90

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Maybe next time we are the lucky ones!
legendary

i dont flame or something...im only unhappy about that i got no free coins cuz of europe time...it was 4am and i dont know how long the giveaway was but i was online am 9am and the giveaway was over
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
...too short giveaway...noone on the EU got some coins i guess...
You've guessed wrong, i'am from the EU too and i've got my free BALLS.

But for complaining go to Poloniex, they've delayed the giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This is why I don't do giveaways. Even when things are free, people find something to complain about

You can please some people some of the time,  but you can't please all the people all the time ..  Smiley
legendary

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader

I agree I in NL missed this also.
There was also a !rain party in the middle of the night for GAIA I missed.
I hope soon some GMT time nice givaway's.
legendary

@theFix the idea of the node reward I have from VPNCoin. Each 30 minutes online gives a reward of 1 VPN now, that was 1 VPN per minute a week ago.
In the wallet of HyperStake you can stake for charity and the two idea's of VPN and HYP we can combine.
That looks like this: An hidden stake % goes to fund for reward node online time and payout each day the minutes the wallet is online. With the fund we can also payout the bonus stake once a week 1000 BALLS weighted on the online time and your stake wieight.

edit: It works like a mulitpool.
You register yourwallet adress to the POS-stakepool and then the pools monitors your node and adress online-time.
The pool site can give stats so everybondy can see it is fair!
legendary
Activity: 1049
1000% plus random super staking blocks

Nice to see you merge the two projects together to make things easier to manage and take care of the M holders. I have some ideas to make staking the coin feel more like mining and encourage users to keep staking even after the % drop.

Staking is important to this coin so to encourage mining(staking) I would suggest creating random percentage spikes in the new block chain once they merge

This would be similar to mining difficulty

Its nice to have the predictability of the 1000% but the randomness of some super staking blocks will keep people staking and combat dumps.

Just a thought that I think would help create even more stability.

Nice idea!
Maybe it can be combined with node online count.
If wallet is 24/7 online more chance on super stake reward.

That is a good thought and something I hadn't thought of

I think anything we can do to help encourage people to stake is a good idea. Smiley

If we all continue to put our heads together we can come up with some very creative ideas!
1000% plus random super staking blocks

Nice to see you merge the two projects together to make things easier to manage and take care of the M holders. I have some ideas to make staking the coin feel more like mining and encourage users to keep staking even after the % drop.

Staking is important to this coin so to encourage mining(staking) I would suggest creating random percentage spikes in the new block chain once they merge

This would be similar to mining difficulty

Its nice to have the predictability of the 1000% but the randomness of some super staking blocks will keep people staking and combat dumps.

Just a thought that I think would help create even more stability.

Nice idea!
Maybe it can be combined with node online count.
If wallet is 24/7 online more chance on super stake reward.
Jump to: