Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 27. (Read 257516 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

How many of those 500,000,000+ wallets belong to the dev? 

If this dog ever gets past 1 or 2 satoshi, I'll be extremely happy...  my $40 will have produced a pretty good return with this retarded staking!

However, this will never happen, as the dev will quietly continue to feed the 1 sat sell wall till he is satisfied, and then will disappear.

Hope I'm wrong, as turning $40 into a nice new OLED TV in just a few weeks would be pretty funny.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Anyone know where I might get a coin faucet script? Love to set one up on a website and start giving people 1k every 24 hours.
Would generate more interest in owning this coin. A lot of people are afraid to invest in this coin. Plus could get newbies a chance to see
how POS works. Do not have to worry about them selling it for a while, could not get much for it anyways.

Peace!
It might ease the stress if we can get some hints about near future updates of balls. It might start shrinking that sell wall early.

Vegas

Hey, Vegas

With 20+ billion coins and 2 more waves to go, I seriously doubt it. By the time we get near the 360k block, I bet that sell wall will be 10 times larger.
I am guessing there will be close to 100 billion coins by then. The way things are rocking and rolling I might have a 2 billion stash.
Besides, don't you like surprises?

Peace!
Would be nice to see some actual updates from the dev that talk about real work being done... not just cryptic bs.

On one hand, the inflation is great... The 4,200,000 I bought at 1 sat are now 40,000,000.  On The other hand, that 5 btc sell wall continues to grow, and the volume has drifted down to delisting territory... glad I am not heavily invested in this dog, but I really feel for the bag holders that bought in at 5, or even 10 sats. A greedy dev who delivers nothing is all too common a story.

Gee you invested less than 10 bucks and you are whining!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It might ease the stress if we can get some hints about near future updates of balls. It might start shrinking that sell wall early.

Vegas

I bought some balls the other day and waiting for them to stake, it says now 1 day to receive rewards so hoping to make some babies soon.. They a good buy at 1 sat I may grab a few more balls later today.. Grin Cheesy I better not let my Hubby hear me say that lmao.. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Would be nice to see some actual updates from the dev that talk about real work being done... not just cryptic bs.

On one hand, the inflation is great... The 4,200,000 I bought at 1 sat are now 40,000,000.  On The other hand, that 5 btc sell wall continues to grow, and the volume has drifted down to delisting territory... glad I am not heavily invested in this dog, but I really feel for the bag holders that bought in at 5, or even 10 sats. A greedy dev who delivers nothing is all too common a story.

Can we fork early please, this is getting ridiculous, no one is buying them at 1 sat!! How are we expecting people to buy them if the total coins keeps increasing at such a ridiculous rate?!?!?!

No. We are working on something for BALLS and the mass distribution will be excellent

How about a coin faucet, where they can get balls every 24 hours? Like 1k a day to keep their balls in play?
I would kick in million balls every so often. Get a lot of new wallets to open up and come out and play!
Who is going to be the next Ballinaire? I should be there before it stops raining Balls and more Balls at 360k block.
Who says you cannot inflate your way to the top at CoinMarketCap?
Brilliant iGotSpots!

Peace!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Can we fork early please, this is getting ridiculous, no one is buying them at 1 sat!! How are we expecting people to buy them if the total coins keeps increasing at such a ridiculous rate?!?!?!

there is 200 btc marketcap,...so 1 sat is still ok..maybe 2 or 3 also....
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

No. We are working on something for BALLS and the mass distribution will be excellent

@iGotSpots Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Would be nice is the dev removed his coins from staking for a while to help minimize inflation...  he's up about 500,000,000 since yesterday...

Yea, sounds fair  Roll Eyes

Well, inflationary on is out of control...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Would be nice is the dev removed his coins from staking for a while to help minimize inflation...  he's up about 500,000,000 since yesterday...

Yea, sounds fair  Roll Eyes
Wow.  Coin supply at almost 20,000,000,000 this morning from about 15,000,000,000 yesterday.  Where will we land at the fork? 100,000,000,000? That's dogecoin territory...

Would be nice is the dev removed his coins from staking for a while to help minimize inflation...  he's up about 500,000,000 since yesterday...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Holy balls that's a sell wall...
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I believe that the selling price of about 5 BTC 1 Satoshi, are not those who have less, but those who have more. These sell orders were placed for some time and suddenly, so they are probably the ones who are in the top 10 rich list.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
It's hard to sell

My balls are melting  Cheesy
Why sell you melding BALLS.
Keep jour BALLS Frozen.

4.2btc worth of snowballs at 1sat.... this is getting ridiculous, either buy them or take them off the walls u idiots!!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
It's hard to sell

My balls are melting  Cheesy
Why sell you melding BALLS.
Keep jour BALLS Frozen.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wow some one sell more in 1btc  Undecided
are this coin will be stabil like PND ? or will be dead and delisting  Cry

Why would it get delisted? Consistently around 1btc per day...
Pages:
Jump to: