Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 73. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
yep, stuck at 181601

dev, show your skills...

At mine is stuck at 181601
iGotSpot What happend? Please explain. Thx.

At this moment is ok.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
yep, stuck at 181601

dev, show your skills...

At this moment is ok.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
reason why snowballs is stuck is because there are currently no mature coins to stake

why? because min maturity is ~9 days, so coins have to wait every ~9 days before they can stake again
no mature coins = no stake = no new block

anyway, i realized i have my wallet closed and i have mature coins, im synching now and when done i should be able to stake next 4 blocks

But I never did the wallet transfer so I have been staking like everyday.

I might go one day without staking.

what wallet transfer?

legendary
Activity: 1400
reason why snowballs is stuck is because there are currently no mature coins to stake

why? because min maturity is ~9 days, so coins have to wait every ~9 days before they can stake again

anyway, i realized i have my wallet closed and i have mature coins, im synching now and when done i should be able to stake next 4 blocks

But I never did the wallet transfer so I have been staking like everyday.

I might go one day without staking.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
yep, stuck at 181601

dev, show your skills...

legendary
Kaspa
Dev is busy, dumping his 10k shit.......

wow someone ate some piss covered corn flakes this morning
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Dev is busy, dumping his 10k shit.......
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
yep, stuck at 181601

dev, show your skills...
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
whole Bloatchain stucks at 181601
or this is the biggest block ever created.

http://balls.blockexplorer.cc

Roll Eyes

lol i didnt notice that i was thinking that was my own problem...

so what to do now?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
It is extremely difficult birth: D can cut imperial?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
whole Bloatchain stucks at 181601
or this is the biggest block ever created.

http://balls.blockexplorer.cc

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
I can't sync my wallet, any nodes, OP says to have mmxiv.conf? Can anyone please help?

It's snowballs.conf not mmxiv.conf.

But you won't get support here, because the the price is too low to and dev is too busy with his 10k coin. Cheesy

Nodes for snowballs.conf?

EDIT:

I got it if any wants:

addnode=104.131.67.225
addnode=46.105.217.104
addnode=5.250.177.28
addnode=46.165.209.140

i try to add those nodes and didnt work im stuck at 181601 block, anyone have the same problem?
legendary
Kaspa
I just started a BALLS wallet for the first time and it seems to be sync'n up nicely on win 7 didn't have to add a conf or anything

edit: added snowball conf and it is indeed syncing faster

It's name mmxiv.conf if you use one  Wink

ah Thanks I kind of figured you had said that in the OP for a reason
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I just started a BALLS wallet for the first time and it seems to be sync'n up nicely on win 7 didn't have to add a conf or anything

It's name mmxiv.conf if you use one  Wink
legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I have an solution for splitting the blockes!
Check my wallet: http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SjNQy7avCu6nySQtHQK4azoNnxwt2ZYhDb
I Bought some extra BALLS two days ago when price was cheap and splited the Withdrawals into 25k portions.
This morning I did a few payments to myself of 12.5K and now my investment is spreaded over more blockes.
If some more people do this after they recieved their stake a better distribution of the BALLS in the wallets is establisched.
So people pay yourself some BALLS in small portions to make blockchain more stable.

Correct. I suggest at least 1 transaction per day over 8 days. Then you will stake daily. He meant automated splits in the code like MMXIV and 10k have
Thanks, I hope more people send some BALLS to their own wallet to make the blockchain more smooth.
They do and received stakes...  Cheesy
It's all good with Snowballs!  Smiley

Still works properly, just a bit slower is all
Activity: 266
Check my wallet: http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SjNQy7avCu6nySQtHQK4azoNnxwt2ZYhDb
I Bought some extra BALLS two days ago when price was cheap and splited the Withdrawals into 25k portions.
This morning I did a few payments to myself of 12.5K and now my investment is spreaded over more blockes.
If some more people do this after they recieved their stake a better distribution of the BALLS in the wallets is establisched.
So people pay yourself some BALLS in small portions to make blockchain more stable.

Correct. I suggest at least 1 transaction per day over 8 days. Then you will stake daily. He meant automated splits in the code like MMXIV and 10k have
Thanks, I hope more people send some BALLS to their own wallet to make the blockchain more smooth.
They do and received stakes...  Cheesy
It's all good with Snowballs!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Quote from: ehalvers
Seems to depend on when ThePeePs stops it. Usually they last one day, but every once and a while they last a few days.

Do not worry though, I have been mining on the multipool for a month or so and its been working great  Smiley

A constant stream of maturing blocks is perfect for this coin.

thanks  Wink

[edit] i've finally found this page, http://balls.mmxivcoin.com/tbs, squared me away OK, thx + sry  for trbl  Roll Eyes Cool

Well, OK, but i've been at it for well over a week now, seem to have abt 5m shares but i've not recieved a penny. is everything OK?  (no rush to get paid, but i've no idea what/how much to expect for my hashing and feel a need to know!)

scrypt
 294.38 KH/s
 0 KH/s
 2843103 confirmed
 2375504 unconfirmed
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Pages:
Jump to: