Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 74. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Wait until Balls are 1 satoshi, then buy Cheesy Cheesy
HyperStake is stable @ 200-220 satoshi. BalLs have more value then the 50 satoshi now.

Price is falling because blockchain is very slow.

You believe it just will be better or we need a fork Dev?

I am actively monitoring the situation. Staking has started to even out. People sending all their coins at once is why it's slow

If everyone split up their deposits and did a few small ones every day for 8 days (then never again), blocks would return to normal time and staking would smooth out further
Is it maybe a good idea to introduce a blocksplitter so blockes are smaler?
A very simple version of coincontroll but then autometicly when the recieved blockes are to big the wallet splitts the blockes into smaller blockes? Not a fork needed only a new wallet version for desktop users only.

There are no more splits. The protocol switch was something that could have been used in MMXIV if it went well. It didn't, so it won't
I have an solution for splitting the blockes!
Check my wallet: http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SjNQy7avCu6nySQtHQK4azoNnxwt2ZYhDb
I Bought some extra BALLS two days ago when price was cheap and splited the Withdrawals into 25k portions.
This morning I did a few payments to myself of 12.5K and now my investment is spreaded over more blockes.
If some more people do this after they recieved their stake a better distribution of the BALLS in the wallets is establisched.
So people pay yourself some BALLS in small portions to make blockchain more stable.

Correct. I suggest at least 1 transaction per day over 8 days. Then you will stake daily. He meant automated splits in the code like MMXIV and 10k have
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
HyperStake is stable @ 200-220 satoshi. BalLs have more value then the 50 satoshi now.

I am actively monitoring the situation. Staking has started to even out. People sending all their coins at once is why it's slow

If everyone split up their deposits and did a few small ones every day for 8 days (then never again), blocks would return to normal time and staking would smooth out further
A very simple version of coincontroll but then autometicly when the recieved blockes are to big the wallet splitts the blockes into smaller blockes? Not a fork needed only a new wallet version for desktop users only.

There are no more splits. The protocol switch was something that could have been used in MMXIV if it went well. It didn't, so it won't
I have an solution for splitting the blockes!
Check my wallet: http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/SjNQy7avCu6nySQtHQK4azoNnxwt2ZYhDb
I Bought some extra BALLS two days ago when price was cheap and splited the Withdrawals into 25k portions.
This morning I did a few payments to myself of 12.5K and now my investment is spreaded over more blockes.
If some more people do this after they recieved their stake a better distribution of the BALLS in the wallets is establisched.
So people pay yourself some BALLS in small portions to make blockchain more stable.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
balls rise again, hopefully with ~ 30 was the bottom  Roll Eyes

Is time to buy!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
balls rise again, hopefully with ~ 30 was the bottom  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I can't sync my wallet, any nodes, OP says to have mmxiv.conf? Can anyone please help?

It's snowballs.conf not mmxiv.conf.

But you won't get support here, because the the price is too low to and dev is too busy with his 10k coin. Cheesy

Nodes for snowballs.conf?

EDIT:

I got it if any wants:

addnode=104.131.67.225
addnode=46.105.217.104
addnode=5.250.177.28
addnode=46.165.209.140
Activity: 504
I can't sync my wallet, any nodes, OP says to have mmxiv.conf? Can anyone please help?
legendary
or snowballs can expect a reasonable suport, even restoring liquidity network - at the moment, you can not talk about it?

I do not control nor actively monitor day to day prices for coins based on yearly averaging systems; anyone who does will always make less than they should be and become upset. Use these three coins how they are meant to be used and you will be making a shitload of money, regardless of the price. If you want liquidity, put up orders on either side, sells or buys. Why is it my job to make people trade? I did not contact any exchanges to add it. Anyone who did, did so on their own

Pushing prices up to sell coins myself or let someone else get out at the peak is not my goal. If anyone here is looking for quick flips, you're on your own
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
or snowballs can expect a reasonable suport, even restoring liquidity network - at the moment, you can not talk about it?
legendary

legendary
Energy coin master

legendary

i think CarpeDiem coin had same problem, now it works great

I mean, nothing is 'wrong,' it's just different and people are freaking out now, not realizing that every 8 days you get full backpay for the time you held between stakes
Activity: 596

i think CarpeDiem coin had same problem, now it works great
legendary

legendary
Energy coin master

Is a fork needed tomsolve that?
Activity: 596

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
72 confirmations on Polo?! Shocked I guess i can trade with the sent Balls next week then. Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Did you know that? Snowballs  will be removed from c-cex exchange on February10th.

Vote now on https://cryptoine.com/voting#BALLS

legendary
Energy coin master
Pages:
Jump to: