Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 4. (Read 257472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
2176658743.500925 BALLS Grin
I think I had a superstake, started with about 1500M BALLS after block 360K

It seems indeed a superstake. congratulations!
Tanks!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
The reasons we were told were because of the anvil and thick cloud rules near the 0 and -20 degrees points. The weather seemed really nice, it was pretty surprising. About six minutes before launch it was a go, but it was an instantaneous launch because of trajectory for this mission. That means it either launches at that exact second or not at all. There is 0 wait time for things to change

Thanks for the links, I'm glad some of you are getting excited and are interested in this!

I don't know if you found how you could send your name on Mars some years ago.
It was a NASA program. They sent a DVD holding millions of names of those who signed up.
I was also one of the few people who solved the secret codes of NASA and I still hold the certificates.
I remember it took weeks to solve them.
http://www.planetary.org/explore/projects/redrover/mars-spacecraft-dvd.html
http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2010/2718.html

How long ago was that?
I faintly remember my mother telling me once that she signed my brother and myself up to have our names sent to mars lol.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

It seems indeed a superstake. congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I have found better alternative solution for the database exception bug than just IP banning.

I now start the wallet with "-maxconnection=10". That will limit connections that the wallet accepts so when all of those 10 connections are version 2.0.2, old version of wallets can't connect and that database exception doesn't happen.

You really should disconnect old incompatible versions after hard fork. Some people are lazy, some lack the needed skills to update their wallet
and some trolls just want to cause problems with old wallets. I saw few version 1.0.4 wallets connected to my wallet after hard fork.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just took a nice shot of our viewing site. Lots of news crews are here, just saw AP and Reuters setting up near us, too

The actual rocket is above the girl in white's shoulder, straight across the bay

If the image doesn't come up, here's a link: http://imgur.com/oD5B7bZ

I've also posted it on Twitter (@PurePoS) - I highly suggest following me for updates in the next day or so as I'll be going through pics and videos soon
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Here we go. Hopefully we will see this Falcon 9 fly the amazing piece of engineering known as the Dragon to the ISS tomorrow

That sure is one sexy beast. The rocket is pretty amazing, too

You are lucky boy.  Grin
legendary
The reasons we were told were because of the anvil and thick cloud rules near the 0 and -20 degrees points. The weather seemed really nice, it was pretty surprising. About six minutes before launch it was a go, but it was an instantaneous launch because of trajectory for this mission. That means it either launches at that exact second or not at all. There is 0 wait time for things to change

Thanks for the links, I'm glad some of you are getting excited and are interested in this!

It was a NASA program. They sent a DVD holding millions of names of those who signed up.
I was also one of the few people who solved the secret codes of NASA and I still hold the certificates.

Ah damn, I missed that. That's really awesome
Activity: 490
0_0

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Would have been an awesome sight to see for sure! I hope i get a chance to see a launch one day Cheesy (not likely tho)
0_0
Quick update, too, on the SpaceX launch at NASA

Today's launch was scrubbed due to weather. New target is Tuesday at 4:10:50 PM ET

I will be there tomorrow for that, as well. I've got some AMAZING pictures of the Falcon 9 ON THE LAUNCHPAD from about 100 feet away. Nobody else will have pictures any closer than mine, including the AP and Reuters, who were both right next to me taking pics, too. I'll be doing a full writeup when I get home for GorillaStake.com with some promotional help from the social media teams of both NASA and (hopefully) SpaceX

Do you have any information why they cancel it 3 minutes before launch and not before? time -5 minutes they released the holding brackets etc and two minutes later they cancelled it because of the weather. Couldn't they see/forecast the weather?
The weather last year during CRS-3 looked much worse than yesterday

By the way, we can watch it live in HD on http://livestream.com/spacex/events/3959775

Also here is a recording from yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s3LftIdvFY
legendary
Do I seriously need to add peer banning rules or are you guys going to pay attention to what version you have...?

If I need to hold your hand this much, maybe coins aren't for you

I am on the correct version from the day you released it.
4 days ago I found more balls than what I actually had and wallet displayed that I had low disk space where i have more than 50GB.
I fixed balls balance with repairwallet.
12 hours ago again, I had the same problem which was fixed by closing and opening the wallet.

So, I am not sure if it's a correct/incorrect version matter.

I highly doubt it is. Without being at home to test, it's hard to say for sure, but I originally tried telling people it was related to storage and was basically ignored

The old clients will not accept new blocks and new ones will not accept old, obviously. They are hard forks, so pretty much a completely different chain after block 360k
0_0
Do I seriously need to add peer banning rules or are you guys going to pay attention to what version you have...?

If I need to hold your hand this much, maybe coins aren't for you

I am on the correct version from the day you released it.
4 days ago I found more balls than what I actually had and wallet displayed that I had low disk space where i have more than 50GB.
I fixed balls balance with repairwallet.
12 hours ago again, I had the same problem which was fixed by closing and opening the wallet.

So, I am not sure if it's a correct/incorrect version matter.
legendary
Here we go. Hopefully we will see this Falcon 9 fly the amazing piece of engineering known as the Dragon to the ISS tomorrow

That sure is one sexy beast. The rocket is pretty amazing, too

Nice wide shot of the Falcon 9 / Dragon on the launchpad

Close up of the rocket (sorry it loses a bit of quality when zoomed in, I have some nicer ones I'll put up when I get back home)
legendary
Actually, I'm going to upload a few tonight. These are really too cool to wait on
legendary
Quick update, too, on the SpaceX launch at NASA

Today's launch was scrubbed due to weather. New target is Tuesday at 4:10:50 PM ET

I will be there tomorrow for that, as well. I've got some AMAZING pictures of the Falcon 9 ON THE LAUNCHPAD from about 100 feet away. Nobody else will have pictures any closer than mine, including the AP and Reuters, who were both right next to me taking pics, too. I'll be doing a full writeup when I get home for GorillaStake.com with some promotional help from the social media teams of both NASA and (hopefully) SpaceX
legendary
If I add it now, it would also ban everyone on the current 2.0.2, punishing those that already updated. This includes exchanges and all the GS servers because of a few morons

I'll add them next fork, but I'm not doing that now

This current generation of crypto users is so stupid that I almost want to just give up, honestly. 90% of my time now is spent answering the same question over and over because most of you are too lazy to read or Google answers for local issues or look in the OP where the answer is very clearly written

These threads are mostly becoming a waste of my time at this point

That is why my suggested fix above works. I noticed that many connection attempts were being made to old clients.
Going back to adding the mmxiv.conf file fixes the problem because it forces the wallet to only connect to 2.0.2.0 clients and ignores the old clients.

This has worked for my wallet as well as one of my buddies. If anyone is still getting errors try putting the mmxiv.conf file listed in my previous post.

Again, hope this helps.

Hope you have a safe trip back, cheers.

Thank you for both the quick bandaid solution and the safe wishes. From now on I will change protocol version in every update, as well, to make it idiot proof. It's not fair to fork it again now and punish those who updated by adding them to the ban list for doing what they needed to do
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
If I add it now, it would also ban everyone on the current 2.0.2, punishing those that already updated. This includes exchanges and all the GS servers because of a few morons

I'll add them next fork, but I'm not doing that now

This current generation of crypto users is so stupid that I almost want to just give up, honestly. 90% of my time now is spent answering the same question over and over because most of you are too lazy to read or Google answers for local issues or look in the OP where the answer is very clearly written

These threads are mostly becoming a waste of my time at this point

That is why my suggested fix above works. I noticed that many connection attempts were being made to old clients.
Going back to adding the mmxiv.conf file fixes the problem because it forces the wallet to only connect to 2.0.2.0 clients and ignores the old clients.

This has worked for my wallet as well as one of my buddies. If anyone is still getting errors try putting the mmxiv.conf file listed in my previous post.

Again, hope this helps.

Hope you have a safe trip back, cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
At the end of the day people need to follow their investments. You dont get to bitch to your broker when you check a month later on the price of your investment , and found out you should have sold a month ago. Be responsible with your investments and follow them. If there is a technical issue, one of us that have more knowledge will step in and help you, but not after you show up a month after you should have updated.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: