Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 3. (Read 257472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
now I'm getting this at the bottom of my wallet

WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Change has been pushed to the network. Please ensure you are on version 2.0.2, restart clients and report results. Should be no need to download the blockchain from the start

Seems to be working well for me. No more errors and stakes coming in fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Change has been pushed to the network. Please ensure you are on version 2.0.2, restart clients and report results. Should be no need to download the blockchain from the start
legendary
Ok guys, just got home from Florida and back to my workstation. Sorry about the week long absence, but it will be worth it. Just let me work on some stuff now that I'm back   Kiss

Will be trying to push through a fix that I'm hoping will go live across the network and fix these errors without you guys needing to do anything. Staking appears to have been unaffected on both my local machines and all the GorillaStake servers I checked

I have reproduced and diagnosed the problem; confident I can fix it fairly easily
legendary
legendary
Kaspa
unless you already had an idea for all 3? lol then I'd love to hear it  Grin
legendary
Kaspa

I would do the 2 into 1 and leave mmxiv for a while yet after all there is still less than 530k of them

but taking the best parts of BALLS and 10k and combining them might be a great idea... while cutting the money supply back substantially, even 2 balls for every new coin and 3-1 for 10k or however you'd figure that out.

legendary
Well I think it's almost time to just put all 3 of these coins on one network...
legendary
Kaspa
i not have .conf set up. how to set up please step by step. thank you ^_^

close your wallet.  if you're on windows in your C: drive go to folders "users" "your username" "AppData" "Roaming" "snowballs" in the snowballs folder make a new text document named "mmxiv.conf"  (not sure if should be named snowballs.conf but it works the way I have it)
and make sure it's NOT titled mmxiv.conf.txt   
then edit it and add

addnode=104.131.67.225
addnode=46.105.217.104
addnode=5.250.177.28
addnode=46.165.209.140

then close/save and restart the wallet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i not have .conf set up. how to set up please step by step. thank you ^_^
legendary
Kaspa
I've got 8 active connections on 2.0.2

do you have a .conf set up?
how to update i not get connections.
legendary
Activity: 1148
It's really getting annoying that nobody can figure out that they need to update from the fork...
why my wallet have 0 connections and how to work. my wallet is new version 2.0.2.0
i use wallet 1.0 but after snowball down 1.0 can't connect. but when 2.0 update I download new wallet version and run but get 0 connections. what happen on snowball coin.
http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/yhTccmVB1KFTlq8k
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
im still getting the db error time to time, what im doing wrong? im on the latest wallet and i re-download the enteire blockchain few days ago...

Start the wallet with "-maxconnection=10". You can use bigger connection limit if you want. Just check with "getpeerinfo" console command that all of those connections are version 2.0.2.
Old version of wallets will cause that database exception to happen.

Use "repairwallet" console command to fix failed staking caused by that db error.
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
im still getting the db error time to time, what im doing wrong? im on the latest wallet and i re-download the enteire blockchain few days ago...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
The reasons we were told were because of the anvil and thick cloud rules near the 0 and -20 degrees points. The weather seemed really nice, it was pretty surprising. About six minutes before launch it was a go, but it was an instantaneous launch because of trajectory for this mission. That means it either launches at that exact second or not at all. There is 0 wait time for things to change

Thanks for the links, I'm glad some of you are getting excited and are interested in this!

I don't know if you found how you could send your name on Mars some years ago.
It was a NASA program. They sent a DVD holding millions of names of those who signed up.
I was also one of the few people who solved the secret codes of NASA and I still hold the certificates.
I remember it took weeks to solve them.
http://www.planetary.org/explore/projects/redrover/mars-spacecraft-dvd.html
http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2010/2718.html

How long ago was that?
I faintly remember my mother telling me once that she signed my brother and myself up to have our names sent to mars lol.

It was  13 years ago. They were assigning you with a serial number and you could print your certificate.
I found one now. It is not mine. Just googled it.
http://www.geocities.ws/aa_spaceagent/marscert.jpg
legendary
Kaspa
just nailed my first superblock  Cool 153 mill  Tongue
and 3 superblocks on 10k today

I do agree that 225 billion and 135 billion for 10k and both still growing pretty fast is a bit excessive... will be interesting to see what Spots has planned for them 
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi folks!

I would also like an answer to that question, but the quantity of Snowballs is huge  http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/  ,
so how one can make this coin worth even 1 sat is, to put it mildly a challenge!

In cryptoworld we see time and time again, that a rarity of a coin has its own value.
How us investors are gonna see profit from this un-rare coin, remains to be seen...

The staking experience has kinda weared off.. just want to see a scheme
for profit now.

Vademecum1974
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
anything being done to make BALLS actually worth something anytime soon?
Pages:
Jump to: