Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 15. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
node running pretty smooth and sending coins to my friends on twitter..so far so great!!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Running wallet for staking. But don't get any stakes.

Wallet is decrypted for staking "padlock is open"
but the red "no thoroughfare sign" says "staking is not active"

Thats coinfusing me - Who can help ?

Thanks.

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Social Send is a great project! With a low supply, Proof of Stake technology, and Masternodes, this coins is packed with great features. Then add in their new platform to be able to send crypto tips to social media, this is just an awesome all around project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
In December, I bought  coins for 400 + satoshi, but then I sold coins for 3000 satoshi. It is good that I sold all my coins.
Activity: 97
Constructive criticism? Can someone criticize something? I think the criticism here is totally irrelevant. Everything is done at the highest level. The purse works, the coin is evolving, the discord community is cleared of spammers. It's fine. Although there is one request. I want more rain and fun in Diskord.  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Social Send believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Social Send at: https://cointopper.com/coin/socialsend

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 97
Having been acquainted with this community for the first time, I did not particularly believe in success. But every day I became more and more convinced that this is a great community. Today it is growing more and more. The purse works properly and without any complaints. I want to wish good luck to the developers in their hard work. Thank you guys for Social Send. Together we are sure to achieve excellent results.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
First of all, I will like to say that I am new to this community and still learning about cryptocurrencies. Just looked at the ANN, there is still a long way ahead. Will try to be active in the discord channels and learn more about SEND. Thank you very much.
Activity: 296
Social Send is a blockchain project advancing cryptocurrency into social networks. SEND has created a simple and universal integration system with end result user experience in mind. Sending and receiving funds on any social network is now achievable with only a novice level of expertise. It is so easy the user may not even realize they are utilizing blockchain technology. SEND’s goal is to be the catalyst that takes cryptocurrency into the hands of the masses.
Activity: 98
 Hope the developers of SEND will go their own way. They do not need to unite SHARE. SEND is more distinct for the common man.
Activity: 224

Working prototype at https://socialsend.net

I have read your whitepaper. The project is promising and very good, but there are so many other projects that does the same. What is you difference?  Also, do you have a working prototype for this project or any updates?

Thank you. I have also read some reviews especially on cryptorated.com very interesting website.
Activity: 104
An interesting idea of the distribution of coins on the principle of rains and the price is happy
Activity: 91
We are working with one click masternode services Smiley

It will be great to work with setupMasternodes too Smiley

SetupMasternodes team is curious to see how Social Send Devs are doing with this coin?

Does the community need any help with the MN?
Activity: 91

Working prototype at https://socialsend.net

I have read your whitepaper. The project is promising and very good, but there are so many other projects that does the same. What is you difference?  Also, do you have a working prototype for this project or any updates?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Social Send is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that SEND is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded.
Activity: 224
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
been invested in this since pie, still an undervalued coin, can wait to see what 2018 brings  Grin

Yeah man I did the same thing, Pie, PieX and then Send, sorry but I left my enthusiasm back home when part of the team left to start a new social wallet project. Good luck
Activity: 40
been invested in this since pie, still an undervalued coin, can wait to see what 2018 brings  Grin
Activity: 2
I like the project and own a fair bit of $SEND, but with only $1,324 USD in volume in the past 24 hours (Coinmarketcap), perhaps looking to get listed on more exchanges and expanding the user base should be the prime objective .... you don't want the Social part to be social as in Google+....
Pages:
Jump to: