Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 16. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
I'm planning to buy and setup MN. is anyone setup MN for send? how is it so far?

What will be the price expectations for long term?

Also, what's the process to setup MN as this is my first one?
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes team is curious to see how Social Send Devs are doing with this coin?

Does the community need any help with the MN?
Activity: 71
Been staking in discord and twas good. The community is very active.
Activity: 98
I am very glad that have got acquainted with such a nice coin and community to discord.
Activity: 98
Oh I  just try to find out a bit about the project. Does it make sense to spend some time and/or money on it? Has someone a few information about the team? I can not find so much on the website.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Great community the Ohmcoin  team has been working with send from the pie days. We hope to continue a great and fruitful relationship.
Activity: 104
Good community and interesting project, I will continue to participate
Merit: 255
Guys Idk why this coin hasn't garnered more interest, this is not a marketing pitch (Im not trying to get anyone to buy the coin) but seriously look into the project this is some really interesting tech and the devs are definitely putting the work in to make this project something. DYOR and check out this coin Smiley
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
quite an interesting project and I think he has a future, I probably stay in it and then time will tell
Activity: 2
Going to be setting up a masternode soon. Love this crypto.
Activity: 33
Social Send  coin is quite interesting, i want to ask about the price of it
Activity: 231
hey hello every one !

i am doing marketing and moderating on our SEND discord >https://discord.gg/FpwS2u6 feel free to visit us,

we have great things coming up for Social Send, as you already know our Social Send platform is an success,
pay and get paid trough out Social Media :  Email / Twitter / Facebook and so on Easy as pie !

and as you know there are a lot bots running on every discord channel trying to get some coins trough all those airdrops and rains ,
we have done it to kill those bots 100 %, and it is already benefit our community!

if you want to have access in our rain channel
you have to fill in a Spam Filter Document here> available at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKwYW-KERzG30DVVCbuIuzsvIvVL2ymtwHpPJf_a9aEL_taw/viewform?usp=sf_link  and submit it

and for our social platform: if you are a developer from an other coin like Social Send and you want to have the benefit of paying and get paid trough Social Media on our platform we can integrate your coin to !
contact on our discord Knowcrypto our CEO.

my self i put a lot hours in Social SEND like 10 -16 per day, only because i believe in this coin, community is strong and our team is determent to sustainability !! Social SEND the future , we are Social !

kindly regards, Paulus51 at discord channels

see you at the otherside ;-)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Great community on Discord!! Get your MN's set up while coin still cheap!! Cant wait till the official version of the SocialSend platform goes live Smiley
Activity: 39
Seems like a great idea. working well atm. gonna watch a little longer before i decide to jump in and go 'The Whole Hog' :-D
Activity: 47
I think it's a great coin, I can not participate in the MN since I do not have enough but if I could play in trading with her, I see good future
 Grin
Activity: 9
SocialSendCoin (Send), a great innovation backed by active team that is always there to respond to participants questions. With Send, payment through social medias like facebook, twitter etc is possible. Making peer to peer payment really easy. The transactions on this platform are really fast. I am loving it!  It is really a place to be!
Activity: 63
One of the good projects out there, been following since last year. Keep up good work Smiley
Merit: 255
Price is picking up again, I got in at .17 I hope we get to at least $1 soon Cheesy
Activity: 31
This coin is quite interesting, i want to ask about the price of it
Pages:
Jump to: