Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 17. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
I like the facebook social sending idea. Where is the developments on this area?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Once Social SEND will be connected with all social media platforms, we will see what the project is capable off. I can see big things in the future. All the best!
Activity: 77
Ive been a member for months, and im glad that theyre going to filter the discord community of spam. Theyre discord staking is quite good 👌
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Been watching the development of the SEND platform for a while. Good to see it progressing along. Mass adoption around the corner.
Activity: 28
good team good coin, i'm glad to be with "send", and i'll help any way I can
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I love this coin .... SEND ....Its A One of great Crypto .... Im still following SEND everyday ... I see SEND growing everythime ... In market / exchange and in Discord Community .... Its Awesome and Its A Great, and Im Still Following News at Official Facebook and Twitter and Reddit to .... For News Everyday. Success For Dev and Team and Member of SEND Community .... WE ARE LOVE SEND  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 122
This is a great project, with a great team of developers. We are all waiting for a bright, happy future, thanks to this coin.
One life one love, SEND forever !
Activity: 171
Social Send a very grandiose coin the community growing and the new rules that are taken give security that are grabbing things very discord channel very active Cool Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I setup a masternode for this coin last week, the user knowcrypto on discord was very helpful in giving me help setting it up and the community is very active over there.

I also participated in their raining send event last night you just register with this bot and during the event you get free send coins (hey who can say anything bad about free money right?) Smiley

I hope this coin picks up in the price though I think it's a really good project and has good potential it's quite innovative Smiley
Activity: 1
Social Send looks promising....DEV's are very active on discord and frequently gives announcements about the going on developments. It will be huge in near future.
Activity: 105
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
Social Send is a great project! With a low supply, Proof of Stake technology, and Masternodes, this coins is packed with great features. Then add in their new platform to be able to send crypto tips to social media, this is just an awesome all around project!

The community and the devs are great! The Devs work hard to keep things going strong, and there is a strong community base behind it! Keep up all the good work!
Activity: 97
I am very glad that have got acquainted with such a nice coin and community to discord.
Activity: 2
This coin is very young but alredy having a working product ( www.socialsend.net )! Than at this moment the price is ridiculosly cheap (0.12$) considering that current supply is about 30m and maximum would be 150m.
If anyone doubt in this project, please go and check their discord group ( https://discord.gg/wADNCAP ) and you will find pretty big and very helpful comunity and maybe experience some "rain" there Wink
Activity: 46
I started following this project a while ago, and being at the age of 50, I am an old dog learning new tricks.

I did not have the privileged to grow up with things like social media, and find it this project enlightening.

Go, team, Go. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
SEND is very promising cryptocurrency, back by great and active developers.
It also has very active and amazing discord community, which is gaining popularity day by day.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Amazing project ever to combine all people easy and nicely. Congratz to all team and community !

i am so lucky join this group as well...

Activity: 48
Awesome Community:) Look at the things I do for them:P Posting just to Rain Dance on the community:) Join the Discord and  find out what a crypto rain bot is https://discord.gg/8nedWkj
Have a wonderful day🍀
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
SEND is one of Amazing Crypto .... and Amazing Community .... Growing Everyday ... Everytime and We Are SEND Lover ..
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
SEND is one of the first to integrate Social media platform to send and receive cryptocurrency.

there is nothing out there
Pages:
Jump to: